Kassadin is an Assassin champion that has high basic attacks and abilities, low ability to buff teammates and weaken or crowd control enemies, and low survival with defensive or movement abilities. Kassadin is a Tier S champion.
Kassadin is a Mage assassin champion that can deal very high damage. Kassadin Passive is very useful it reduced magic damage and ignores unit collision and has high mobility.
Learn more about Kassadin's best items build, ability details, best combos, and skill order here.
Check out Kassadin Wild Rift Build down below:
|Amplifying Tome||Gain 25 ability power|
|Rod of Ages||Gain 250 max health, 60 ability power, and 300 max mana|
|Archangel's Staff||Gain 35 ability power, 500 max mana, and 20 ability haste|
|Rabadon's Deathcap||Gain 120 ability power and increases ability power by 40%|
|Boots & Enchantment|
|Ionian Boots of Lucidity||Gain 40 move speed, 15 ability haste, and reduces spell cooldown by 15%|
|Stasis Enchant||Become invulnerable and untargetable for 2.5 seconds, but unable to move, attack, cast abilities, or use items|
|Rod of Ages||Archangel's Staff||Ionian Stasis|
|Rabadon's Deathcap||Void Staff||Crystalline Reflector|
- Rod of Ages: Rod of Ages is the best first item build for Kassadin it helps increase his ability power, max health, and mana.
- Rabadon's Deathcap: is the perfect item for Kassadin to build it will increase Kassadin's ability power so you can easily one-shot low defensive enemy.
- Archangel's Staff: Build Archangel's Staff on Kassadin helps increase more ability power, ability haste, and more mana grants ability power to 1% of max mana and refunds 25% of all mana.
- Void Staff: Void Staff is the best item for Kassadin it increases ability power, and magic penetration it help you to deal more damage to Tank champion or Champion that builds Magic resistance.
- Crystalline Reflector: Build Crystalline Reflector to get more armor, ability power, ability haste, and grant a mirror shard that each blocks physical damage from enemy champions and deals magic damage to them.
Best Kassadin Runes
- Electrocute: Hitting a champion with successive attacks or abilities deals bonus adaptive damage.
- Triumph: Takedowns restore health, and deal more damage to low-health enemies.
- Hunter - Titan: Unique champion takedowns grant max health, and tenacity.
- Hunter Genius: Unique champion takedowns grant Ability Haste.
- Flash: Teleport a short distance forward or towards the aimed direction.
- Ignite: Ignites target enemy champion, dealing 60 true damage (60-410) over 5 seconds and applying 60% Grievous Wounds for the duration.
- Grievous Wounds: reduces the effectiveness of healing and Regeneration effects.
- Void Stone (P): Gains a shieldthat absorbs 50 magic damage for 1.5 seconds when casting a spell near a visible enemy champion.
- Null Sphere (1st): Fires an orb that deals 80 magic damage and silences the first enemy hit for 1 second.
- Nether Blade (2nd): Enhances his next attack within 4s to gain 250 rage, deal an additional 50 magic damage and restore 5% of miss mana 15% vs champion.
- If the attack killed the target Nether Blade's remaining cooldown is reduced by 50%.
- Force Pulse (3rd): Deals 60 magic damage to enemies and slows them by 30% for 1 second.
- Force Pulse is enhanced after 6 spells are cast nearby, dealing 60% increased damage and slowing for 90% instead.
- Riftwalk (Ult): Blink to target location and deal 90 magic damage to nearby enemies. The next Riftwalk cast within 12 second deals 50% increased damage and costs 200% mana stack 3 times.
Kassadin Skill Order
Down below is Kassadin best Combos and playstyle:
1. Force Pulse -> Auto Attack -> Nether Blade -> Null Sphere.
2. Null Sphere -> Force Pulse -> Auto Attack -> Nether Blade.
3. Riftwalk -> Auto Attack -> Nether Blade -> Auto Attack -> Force Pulse -> Null Sphere -> Riftwalk -> Auto Attack.
4. Riftwalk -> Auto Attack -> Nether Blade -> Force Pulse -> Null Sphere.
5. Riftwalk -> Force Pulse -> Auto Attack -> Null Sphere.
6. Null Sphere -> Force Pulse -> Riftwalk.
Kassadin Pros and Cons
|1. Insanely High Mobile Mage-Assasin.|
|2. Huge Carry Potential.|
|3. Very strong once you have core items.|
|4. Flexible with many builds.|
|5. Amazing Scaling, Power Spikes.|
|6. Great against Heavy AP Team-comp.|
|1. Lack of CC.|
|3. Hard to play without frontlane.|
|4. Weak early game pressure.|
|5. Easily Punished in early game.|
Kassadin has the highest scaling assassin in both mobility and damage. Kassadin can easily dominate teamfights. He is a little bit hard to play and needs 3 to 4 games to understand his ability.