Ekko is an Assassin champion that has high basic attacks and abilities, medium ability to buff teammates and weaken or crowd control enemies, and low survival with defensive or movement abilities. Ekko is a Tier S champion.
Ekko is a Mage assassin champion that can deal very high damage, he normally plays in Mid Lane. Ekko can easily one-shot low defensive champion with his full combo.
Learn more about Ekko best items build, ability details, best combos, and skill order here.
Check out Ekko Wild Rift Best Build down below:
|Amplifying Tome||Gain 25 ability power|
|Luden's Echo||Gain 85 ability power, 300 max mana, and 20 ability haste|
|Lich Bane||Gain 80 ability power, 10 ability haste, and 5% move speed|
|Rabadon's Deathcap||Gain 120 ability power and increases ability power by 40%|
|Boots & Enchantment|
|Ionian Boots of Lucidity||Gain 40 move speed, 15 ability haste, and reduces spell cooldown by 15%|
|Stasis Enchant||Become invulnerable and untargetable for 2.5 seconds, but unable to move, attack, cast abilities, or use items|
|Luden's Echo||Lich Bane||Ionian Stasis|
|Rabadon's Deathcap||Morellonomicon||Void Staff|
- Luden's Echo: Luden's Echo is the best first item build for Ekko it helps increase ability power, mana, ability haste, and bonus magic damage.
- Rabadon's Deathcap: is the perfect item for Ekko to build it will increase Ekko ability power so you can easily one-shot low defensive enemy.
- Lich Bane: Build Lich Bane on Ekko helps increase more ability power, ability haste, and when using an ability can cause the next attack to deal bonus magic damage.
- Morellonomicon: Morellonomicon is the best item for Ekko it increases max health, ability power, magic penetration, and when dealing Magic damage applies 40% Grievous Wounds to enemy champion.
Best Ekko Runes
- Electrocute: Hitting a champion with successive attacks or abilities deals bonus adaptive damage.
- Scorch: Deal bonus damage to champion on ability hit.
- Nullifying Orb: Gain a shield when damage by a champion while low health.
- Nimbus Cloak: After using a Summoner Spell, gain a brief Movement speed boost.
- Flash: Teleport a short distance forward or towards the aimed direction.
- Ignite: Ignites target enemy champion, dealing 60 true damage (60-410) over 5 seconds and applying 60% Grievous Wounds for the duration.
- Grievous Wounds: reduces the effectiveness of healing and Regeneration effects.
- Z Drive Resonance (P): Every third attack or damaging ability against the same target deals an additional 30 magic damage. If the target was a champion. Ekko gains 40% Move Speed for 2.5 seconds.
- Deals 150% damage to damage to monsters.
- Timewinder (1st): Throws a temporal device, dealing 60 magic damage. On hitting a champion or the distance limit, it expands into field that slows by 30%. The device then returns to Ekko, dealing 40 magic damage.
- Parallel Convergence (2nd): Passive attacks against Low Health targets deal an additional 2% missing health magic damage.
- Active: Launches a chromosphere that lasts 1.5 seconds, slowing by 40%. If Ekko enter the sphere it detonates, stunning for 2.25 seconds and granting Ekko a shield that absorbs 70 damage for 2 seconds.
- Phase Dive (3rd): Dashes in a target direction. Ekko's next attack within 3 seconds gains 250 range and causes Ekko to blink to his target and deal an additional 60 magic damage.
- Chronobreak (Ult): Becomes untargetable and returns to his position 3.5 seconds ago and heals for 100, increased 3% per 1% of health lost within 3.5 seconds.
- Upon arrival, Ekko deals 150 magic damage to nearby enemies.
Ekko Skill Order
Down below is Ekko best Combos and playstyle:
1. Phase Dive -> Auto Attack -> Timewinder -> Auto Attack.
2. Auto Attack -> Timewinder -> Parallel Convergence -> Phase Dive -> Auto Attack.
3. Phase Dive -> Timewinder -> Auto Attack.
4. Parallel Convergence -> Phase Dive -> Timewinder -> Auto Attack -> Chronobreak.
5. Parallel Convergence -> Flash -> Phase Dive -> Timewinder -> Auto Attack.
6. Parallel Convergence -> Phase Dive -> Chronobreak -> Timewinder.
Ekko Pros and Cons
|1. High carry potential and outplay potential.|
|2. Powerful at ganking.|
|3. Very strong once you have core items.|
|4. High burst damage.|
|5. Very strong waveclear.|
|6. Excellent mobility for chasing, kiting and dodging abilities.|
|1. Can’t deal with peel comp well.|
|2. Squishy, vulnerable to cc.|
|3. Can’t deal with tanks comp well.|
|4. difficult to play.|
Ekko is a mage assassin that can deal very high damage, Snowballs really hard and can roam well to carry games, and can eliminate low defensive enemies champion easily. Ekko is a bit hard to play and needs a lot of time to understand his ability.