Find out best build for Urgot in League of Legends Wild Rift. Our build will guide and teach you how to play Urgot in the current meta different build and combos.
Urgot has high abilities damage, low ability to buff teammates, and crowd controls with a easy complex of ability mechanics control.
Choosing the correct build is really important in the game. This article will show you the best wild rift Urgot build. Which items & runes are the best for Urgot.
Learn more about Urgot build wild rift, ability details, best combos, skill order, skin, and Urgot wild rift different build here.
Urgot Damage Build Wild Rift
Here is the Full Damage Build. This build is very good for Urgot to burst a ton of AD damage to the enemy and dominated the game.
- Black Cleaver: Black Cleaver is the first item you should get it help increase 40 Attack Damage, 350 Max Health, and ability haste.
- Iceborn Gauntlet: The second item is Iceborn Gauntlet increases max health, armor, mana, ability haste and when hit enemy will creates an icy field and slows enemy by 30%.
- Mortal Reminder: For third item is Mortal Reminder help increase more attack damage, and it very good for enemy tank champion.
- Guardian Angel: To get more armor, attack damage, and give you a second chance when you got killed by your enemy.
- Death's Dance: This is the last item for Urgot increase more attack damage, ability haste, and more armor.
Urgot Full Tank Build Wild Rift
Here is the full tank build urgot wild rift when you want to tank for your enemy.
Urgot best Runes Wild Rift
Urgot normally plays in baron lane build and skills order down below is the best runes for Urgot to help improve your win rate in wild rift.
- Kraken Slayer: Deal bonus true damage to a champion with every third attack.
- Brutal: Basic attacks deal damage on-hit against champions. (Adaptive)
- Bone Plating: When taking damage from a champion, the current and next 3 champion abilities or attacks against you deal reduced damage.
- Nimbus Cloak: After using a Spell ( Flash, Ignite, etc) gain a brief movement speed boost.
Urgot Wild Rift Skills Order
Check out Urgot skills order wild rift down below:
- Echoing Flame (Passive): Urgot's attacks and purge periodically trigger blasts from his leg cannons, dealing damage to the target's max health as physical damage.
- Corrosive Charge: Fires an explosive charge that deals physical damage and slows by 45% for 1.25 seconds.
- Purge: Shoots the nearest enemy rapidly for 4 seconds, dealing physical damage and applying on-hits at 50% effectiveness. During this time Urgot's movement speed is reduced by 125 and gains 40% slow resist.
- Disdain: Gain a shield that absorbs damage for 4 seconds and charge forward, dealing physical damage and stunning them for 1.5 seconds. Flings the first enemy champion over him and knocks non-champion aside.
- Fear Beyond Death: Fires a chem-drill deals physical damage to the first champion hit and impales them for 4 seconds, slowing them by up to 75% based on their missing health. (Re-cast) If the impaled target falls below 25% health, Urgot channels for 1.5 seconds while he reels in and execute them. Upon an execution, nearby enemies are feared for 1.5 seconds.
Urgot Spells Wild Rift
- Flash: Teleport a short distance forward or towards the aimed direction.
- Ignite: Ignites target enemy champion, dealing 72 true damage over 5 seconds and applying 60% Grievous Wounds for the duration.
Urgot Skills Combos
Down blow is Twitch best Combos and playstyle:
1. Use your skill Distain and then use Corrosive Charge > Auto Attack x2 > Fear Beyond Death (ult) with Purge.
2. Distain and instantly use your Fear Beyond Death with Auto Attack x2 and Purge.
3. Start with Distain then use Corrosive Charge then Purge and Fear Beyond Death if enemy is not in Distain range use Flash and Distain.
Urgot Wild Rift Pros and Cons
- 1. Tanky with E shield and items.
- 2. Ranged Baron laner.
- 3. Decent poke during laning phase.
- 4. Guaranteed execute on ult.
- 5. High sustained damage.
- 1. High Mana costs early game.
- 2. Lack of build diversity.
- 3. Slow and easily kited.
High Noon Urgot
Price: 990 Wild Core.
Urgot is a new Baron Lane champion he has dueling potential in 1 vs 1 and 1 vs 2 but in the early game Urgot is not strong but no mean that he weak try him out 2 to 3 games in order to understand his ability.