Choosing the correct build is really important in the game. This article will show you the best wild rift Yone build. Which items & runes are the best for Yone. Check out.
Yone is a Fighter champion that can be played as a Full AD fighter or Tanky Fighter in the game. He can play in both Solo lane and Mid lane.
He has very high basic attack and abilities, low ability to buff teammates, and crowd controls with a very complex of ability mechanics control. You will need more time to practice if you want to be good at this champion.
Yone Build Wild Rift
Yone should focus on building Attack damage & attack speed items to give him more damage output and easy to farm and kill the enemy with his combos.
- Solari Chargeblade: +250 critical rate, +40% attack speed, +20 ability haste.
- Wit's End: +45% attack speed, 50 magic resistance.
- Divine Sunderer: +400 max health, +25 attack damage, +25 ability haste.
- Infinity Edge: This item gains more burst critically damage & 55 attack damage for Yone with his combo skills.
- Guardian Angel: This item gives Yone more 40% attack damage & armor that can be a good item for mid-game and late-game fight and also give Yone another life when takedown.
For the enchantment items you can buy a Gluttonous Protobelt to dash forward and unleash a cone of missiles that deals 75-145 magic damage. If champions or monsters are hit by more than one missile, the additional missiles deal only 10% damage (60s cooldown).
OR you go with a Stasis enchant to turn invulnerable for 2.5 seconds, +15 armor, + 40 move speed. Block 15% of damage from attacks.
Best Yone Runes
- Lethal Tempo: Gain stacks of attack speed when attacking enemy champion. Stacks up to 6 times. When fully stacked, you gain Bonus attack speed and can exceed the Attack speed cap.
- Each stack: Gain 6%-12% (Melee) or 3%-9% (Ranged) Attack speed for 6 seconds.
- Full stack bonus: Gain 30% attack speed.
- Hunter-Vampirism: Gain 2% physical vamp or 2% magic vamp. Unique champion takedowns grant 2 AD with 1% physical vamp or 4 AP with 1% magic vamp.
- Bone Plating: When taking damage from a champion, the current and next 3 champion abilities or attack against you and within 1.5s deal 36 - 65 less damage. (30s cooldown).
- Hunter Genius: Gain 3 ability haste. Unique champion takedowns grant 3 ability haste.
- Flash: Teleport a short distance forward or towards the aimed direction.
- Ignite: Ignites target enemy champion, dealing 60 true damage (60-410) over 5 seconds and applying 60% Grievous Wounds for the duration.
- Grievous Wounds: reduces the effectiveness of healing and Regeneration effects.
Yone Abilities Order
- Way of the Hunter (Passive): Steel and Spirit: Every other attacks deals 50% of the attack's damage as magic damage instead.
- Intent: Yone's Critical Rate is double, but his critical strikes deal 20% less damage.
- Yone converts Critical Rate above 100% into attack Damage at a rate of 0.4 attack damage per 1% critical rate.
- Mortal Steel (1st Skill): Thrusts forward, dealing 79 physical damage (25 + 100%). Grants a stack of Gathering storm if the thrust damages an enemy. At 2 stacks, Mortal steel dashes Yone Forward and launches a whirlwind that knocks enemies Airborne.
- Spirit Cleave (2nd Skill): Cleaves in a cone, dealing 10 plus 12% of the target's maximum Health as physical and magic damage.
- Gain a shield that absorbs 40 damage (40 + 70% bous physical daamge) for 1.5 seconds if Spirit cleave hits an enemy, increased by 100% on hitting a champion and 40% on subsequent champion hits.
- Soul Unbound (3rd Skill): Dashes forward, entering Spirit Form and leaving his body behind for 5 seconds. During Spirit form, Yone gains 10% movement speed that increases over the duration and marks champions damaged with his attacks or abilities.
- When soul unbound ends, Yone returns to his body and marked enemies take 24% of the damage Yone dealt to them as true damage. Recast: End Soul Unbound early.
- Fate Sealed (Ultimate): Strikes all enemies along a path for 244 (200 + 80% physical damage) and magic damage, teleporting behind the last champion hit and knocking them towards Yone.
Yone Abilities Combos
Down below is some of Yone abilities combo playstyle:
1.Using Mortal Steel2 times on the enemy Yone can dash forward with a wave that makes enemies airborne. He can also dash over small walls with mortal steel too.
2. Yone also able to use Spell such as Ignite, Ghost, heal & enchantment while he is in his Spirit Form (Soul Unbound).
3. You can use Yone Ultimate to dodge the enemy skill and also dash over every walls to survive from the enemy gank.
4. When Yone has core items find a position inside the tower or in the bush Use Soul Unbound > Fate Sealed > Basic attack > Mortal Steel > Basic attack.
5. Use Mortal Steel2 times and Dash forward to airborne the enemy > Fate Sealed > Basic Attack > Spirit Cleave.
Yone Pros and Cons
- Can be played Mid, Solo
- Can melth through squishies and tanks due to his mixed damage.
- Next to no cooldowns on main abilities and doen't use mana.
- Has one of the best basic abilities in the game (Soul Unbound).
- Very high carry potential, can kill multiple people in a teamfight once he has his core items.
- Has one of the weaker laning phases in the game.
- A lot weaker if you don't have setup for his ultimate.
- His approach is very linear and very easy to counterplay in higher ranks.
- Feast or Famine champion.
Yone is one the most fun and interesting champions to play. He is the only champion in the game with such a low cooldown on his main abilities and has 0 mana costs. You will need more practice in learning a new trick to play this champion.