Choosing the correct build is really important in the game. This article will show you the best wild rift Lillia build. Which items & runes are the best for Lillia. Check out.
Table of Contents
Lillia is a new Mage jungle champion that makes her appearance in Wild Rift. She has really high damage with her magic damage output, and a good ability to buff teammates and crowd-control enemies, but this champion is hard to understand and needs more time to practice.
Lillia Build Wild Rift
Lillia focusing on building magical items to give her more damage output and easily kill the enemies with her combos and also easy to clear the creeps' camp to gain level faster.
- Rod of Ages: +250 max health, +60 ability power, +300 mana
- Riftmaker: +150 Max health, +80 ability power, +15 ability haste, +12% Omnivamp.
- Liandry's Torment: + 200 max health, +75 ability power.
- Rabadon's Deathcap: +110 ability power, overkill increases ability power by 40%.
- Rylai's Crystal Scepter: +350 Max health, +70 ability power.
For the Enchantment items buy a Stasis enchant to turn invulnerable for 2.5 seconds, +15 armor, + 40 move speed. Block 15% of damage from attacks.
If you think those above don't have defense items you can switch to Guardian angel which gives a second life to get back in the team fight. OR buying Dead Man's Plate to get more Armor, and you can buy Spirit Visage if you play against high AP enemies.
- Conqueror: Gain stacks of Adaptive Force when hitting a champion with separate attacks or abilities. Stacks up to 6 times. When fully stacked, gain bonus omnivamp.
- Per stack: 2-6 bonus AD or 3-9 Ap for 6s.
- Fully stacked bonus: Melee: 8% | Ranged 5% bonus omnivamp.
- Gathering Storm: Every 3 minutes, gain increasing Adaptive AD or AP totaling: 2, 5, 9, 14 etc or 4, 10, 18, 28 etc; based on game time.
- Hunter - Titan: Gain 20 max health. Unique champion takedowns grant 20 max health and 3% tenacity.
- Pathfinder: Gain 20 bonus movement speed in the river. When in the river while out of combat, restore 0.6% missing health or 0.6% missing mana (based on lowest value) every 1 seconds and gain an additional 10 bonus movement speed.
- Smite: Deal 600 true damage to a large or epic monster or minion. Smiting monsters restores 127 health (70 + 10% HP). Using Smite 3 times upgrade Smite to chilling smite.
- Flash: Teleport a short distance forward or towards the aimed direction.
Lillia Skill Order
- Dream- Laden Bough (Passive): Lillia's abilities apply Dream dust, dealing 6% max health magic damage (6% - 0.012%) over 3 seconds. Liliia restores 20 health (20 + 6%) over the duration against large jungle monsters, and restores 10 health (10 + 18%) against champions.
- Dream Dust's damage is capped at 60 damage over the duration against the jungle monsters. Dream Dust's heals is 33% effective for each source beyond the first. Dream Dust can only heal from one monster at a time.
- Blooming Blows (1st Skill): Passive: Lillia's ability hits grant 3% (3 + 3%) Move speed for 6 seconds, stacking up to 4 times.
- Active: Lillia whirls her censer, dealing 35 (35 + 40%) magic damage, plus an additional 35(35 + 40) true damage at the outer edge.
- Blooming Blows deals 130% damage to monsters.
- Watch Out! Eep! (2nd Skill): Lillia winds up a huge strike, dealing 60 magic damage (60 + 40%). Enemies in the center take 120% magic damage (120 + 80%) instead.
- Deal 50% damage to minions.
- Swirlseed (3rd skill): Lillia lobs a swirlseed overhead, dealing 70 magic damage (70 + 45%) where it lands and revealing Slowing them by 40% for 3 seconds. If no enemies are hit, the seed rolls until it hits an enemy or collides with terrain.
- Lilting Lullaby (Ultimate): Lillia causes all enemy champions with Dream Dust to become Drowsy for 1.5 seconds. Afterward, they fall asleep for 2 seconds. When awakened by damage, they take an additional 100 magic damage (100 + 40%).
- Drowsy units are slowed over the duration and fall asleep afterward.
- Asleep units can't move or act until damaged by an enemy with non-periodic damage.
Lillia Skill Combos
Lillia Pros and Cons
|1. Great DPS early & Mid game.|
|2. AOE True damage with Blooming Blows.|
|3. Sleep Debuff OP.|
|4. Very annoying in the game for enemies.|
|5. Great Utility overall.|
|6. Able to gank faster with her movement speed.|
|1. Requires Team to follow-up|
|2. Weak Against Hard CC|
|3. Long Ultimate Cooldown|
|4. Decent Early game.|
|5. Hard to learn.|
- Name: Spirit Blossom Lillia
- Rarity: Epic
- Price: 990 Wild Cores.
- How to get: Buy in store.
In short, Lillia is a great champion that is able to pull off a lot of things in the team fight thank to her global sleep and strong to counter enemies' jungle. But this champion is really hard to understand you need a lot of time to practice and get used with her ability.