Choosing the correct build is really important in the game. This article will show you the best wild rift Kayn build. Which items & runes are the best for Kayn. Check out.
Table of Contents
Kayn is a new Jungle champion that introduces into Wild Rift. He has really high ability output damage, with a good ability to survive and defend, but has a low ability to buff teammates or crowd control enemies.
Kayn Build Wild Rift
Kayn Jungle's build is focusing on Physical items, HP, Armor Penetration, and also Armor items that keep him stay strong in the game and farm faster.
- Yoummu's Ghost Blade: + 50 Attack damage, 15 ability haste, 15 armor penetration.
- Black Cleaver: +350 health, 40 attack damage, 20 ability haste.
- Edge of Night: +250 Max health, 50 attack damage, 8 armor penetration.
- Death's Dance: + 35 Attack damage, 40 armor, 15 ability haste.
- Serylda's Grudge: 40 Attack, 15 ability haste, 16-30% armor penetration.
You can build Guardian Angel for Kayn in the late-game fight to give him more damage + armor and also give him a second life to get back in the team fight.
OR you can switch one of the Armor Penetration item to a Magical Defend item like Spirit Visage if you play against high AP damage.
- Electrocute: Hitting a champion with 3 separate attacks or abilities in 3s deals bonus adaptive damage.
- Damage 40 - 194 + 40 bonus AD damage + 25% AP damage.
- Cooldown: 20s
- Sudden Impact: After exiting stealth or using a dash, leap, blink, or teleport effect, damaging an enemy champion grants you 10 armor penetration and 10 magic penetration for 3 second(s).
- Cooldown time: 4 second(s).
- Hunter - Titan: Gain 20 max health. Unique champion takedowns grant 20 max health and 3% tenacity.
- Hunter - Genius: Gain 4 ability haste. Unique champion takedowns grant 3 ability haste.
- Smite: Deal 600 true damage to a large or epic monster or minion. Smiting monsters restores 127 health (70 + 10% HP). Using Smite 3 times upgrade Smite to chilling smite.
- Flash: Teleport a short distance forward or towards the aimed direction.
Kayn Skill Order
- The Darking Scythe (Passive): Kayn the Shadow Assassin fights Rhaast the Darkin Slayer for control.
- Damaging ranged champions charge the Shadow Assassin, and damaging melee champions charge the Darkin Slayer. At full charge, Kayn can permanently transform at his base.
- Reaping Slash (1st Skill): Dashes and deals 70 physical damage (70 + 65% bonus physical attack), then spins his scythe to deal the same damage.
- Daking Slayer: Deal 43 (65% physical attack) plus 5% HP (+5% + 0.04% bonus physical attack) of the target's maximum health as physical damage instead.
- Deals an additional 35 physical damage to minions and monsters.
- Blade's Reach (2nd Skill): Swipes the scythe upward, dealing 90 physical damage (90 + 120% bonus physical attack) and slowing enemies hit by 90% decaying over 1.5 seconds.
- Shadow Assassin Kayn can move while using this ability and increases its range.
- Shadow Step (3rd Skill): Gain 35% movement speed and can move through terrain for 5 seconds. Kayn restores 100 health (100 + 40% bonus) upon entering terrain for the first time.
- Being immobilized or spending more than 1.2 consecutive seconds outside of terrain or in combat with enemy champions ends this ability early.
- Shadow Assasin Gain 65% movement speed instead and become immune to slows. The cooldown is reduced to 9 seconds.
- Umbral Trespass (Ultimate): Infests an enemy champion for 2.5 seconds, becoming untargetable. When the infestation ends, the target is dealt 150 physical damage (150 + 175% bonus physical attack).
- Re-cast: Ends the infestation early.
- Shadow Assassin: Increase this ability's range, the distance Kayn exits, and refreshes The darking Scythe's cooldown on exit.
- Darkin Slayer: Deals 10% of the target's maximum health as physical damage instead (10% + 0.13% bonus physical damage) and Kayn heals for 7% of the target's maximum health.
Kayn Skill Combos
- 2nd > 1st > Attack > Ulitmate (Main combo)
- 3rd run throw the wall > 2nd > 1st then auto attack > Ultimate (This combo is for ganking the enemy)
- Kayn Ultimate can easily dodge all enemy CC > 1st > 3rd run throw the wall to get Heal (Escape Combo)
- If you play against 2 Range champions recommended you to play in Shadow Assassin Form & play in Darkin Slayer Form If you play against 2-3 melee champions.
- Note: You can only choose 1 form in the game and can not change to the other form until the end of the game.
Kayn Pros and Cons
|1. One of the fastest junlge clears.|
|2. 2 Forms: Snowball or play for Teamfight/Tank Shred.|
|3. Easy to gank around the map quickly.|
|4. Great Mobility with his 3rd & 1st skills.|
|1. Weak in early game, can easily get invaded by the enemy|
|2. Low CC|
|3. Easy to pick but hard to get master for this champion|
|4. His blue form/Shadow Assassin is weak in late game.|
- Name: Soulhunter Kayn
- Rarity: Epic
- Price: 990 Wild Cores
- How to get: Buy in Store.
Kayn is a champion that is a high risk, high reward, easy to learn but hard to master. To fully understand his skill you will need time to have very good map control and use his faster clears to out exp your enemy jungler. Hope this guide can help to become a better Kayn player in-game.