Choosing the correct build is really important in the game. This article will show you the best wild rift Vex build. Which items & runes are the best for Vex.
Vex is a Mage that has very high abilities damage, low ability to buff teammates, and crowd controls with a very complex of ability mechanics control. You will need more time to practice if you want to be good at this champion.
Vex Build Wild Rift
Here is the Full AP Build for Vex. This build is easy for Vex to burst a ton of AP damage to the enemy and dominated the game.
- Lunden's Echo: Buying this as the first item is good for Vex because Luden's Echo will gain 85 ability power, 300 mana, and 20 ability haste. After Casting the skills will gain Vex an empowered attack that deals 100 bonus magic damage to the target.
- Liandry's Torment: Vex is a champion that depends on AP build so buying Liandry's Torment will increase bonus magic damage to the enemy over 3 seconds.
- Void Staff: If the enemy builds a magic defense Vex should buy Void staff that can give her a bonus 70 ability power and also give the highest Magic penetration of 45%.
- Rabadon Deathcape: This item is the highest magic damage item that gives a bonus 110 ability power for Vex ability combo.
- Infinity Orb: This is the late-game item for Vex to build if you think that your AP damage is not enough to 1 shot the enemy. This item gives 85 ability power and also 5 move speed plus 15 magic penetration. Moreover, if the enemies heal is below 35% when Vex casting skill it will deal a 20% bonus critically strike.
- Electrocute: Hitting a champion with 3 separate attacks or abilities in 3s deals bonus adaptive damage.
- Damage: 30 - 184 + 40% bonus ad + 25% ap.
- Cooldown: 25s
- Scorch: Damaging an enemy champion with an ability burns them, dealing 24-38 bonus magic damage (based on level) after 1 second. (10s cooldown)
- Conditioning: Gain 8 bonus AR and MR after 5 minutes of game time.
- Manaflow Band: Hitting an enemy champion with an ability or empowered attack permanently increases your max mana by 30, up to 300 mana.
- Flash: Teleport a short distance forward or towards the aimed direction.
- Ignite: Ignites target enemy champion, dealing 60 true damage (60 - 410) over 5 seconds and applying 60% Grievous Wounds for the duration.
- Grievous Wound: Reduces the effectiveness of healing and Regeneration effects.
Vex Skill Order
- Mistral Bolt: Vex launches a wave of mist that deals 50 magic damage. After a delay, the wave becomes smaller and faster.
- Consumes Gloom on enemies hit.
- Personal Space: Vex gain a 50 shield (50 + 70%) for 2.5 seconds and emits a shockwave that deals 65 magic damage (65 + 30).
- Consumes Gloom on enemies hit.
- Looming Darkness: Vex commands Shadow to fly to a location. Upon arriving, it deals 50 magic damage (50 + 40%) and Slows by 30% for 2 seconds.
- Applies Gloom to enemies hit.
- Enemies Feared bt this Ability move away from the center rather that from Vex. The size of the affected area increases the further Vex casts this from herself.
- Shadow Surge: Shadow excited surges forward, dealing 75 magic damage (75 + 20%) and marking the first enemy champion hit for 4 seconds.
- Recast: Dash to marked champion, dealing 150 magic damage (150 + 50%) on arrival.
- If the marked champion dies within 6 seconds of taking damage from this Ability, its cooldown is temporarily reset.
Vex Skill Combos
Down below is some of Vex Abilities combo playstyle that might help you become a better player in the game:
1. In the early game When you have fully Vex's passive Using Looming Darkness to slow the enemy and then use Mistral bolt plus Ignite. This combo can kill the enemy with 60% health easily and also can clear the creep wave too.
2. This is the classic Vex combo that easily deletes the enemy from the map. Use your Ultimate to the enemy then press the ultimate again to dash forward the target > Use Personal space > Looming Darkness to slow the target > Launch Mistral bolt.
3. Full Passive > Using Looming Darkness + Mistral Bolt > Using your Ultimate to dash forward the enemy > Mistral bolt > Basic attack > Looming Darkness.
Vex Pros and Cons
|1. Can deal a ton of output damage.|
|2. Can counter mobility champions.|
|3. Vex has the ability to land ranged and AOE attacks.|
|4. Geat to clear the wave creeps.|
|5. Useful crowd controls especially against dashes and engage abilities.|
|1. Has low mobility easy to gank by the enemy.|
|2. Need a lot of mana when casting the skill.|
|4. CC tied to passive.|
Vex is a very fun champion to play because she has a good impact in the game that can play aggressively gank around the map and kill the enemy with her huge amount of damage with her combo skill.