Choosing the correct build is really important in the game. This article will show you the best wild rift Aatrox build. Which items & runes are the best for Aatrox. Check out.
Aatrox is a really strong fighter champion that has the ability to deal high damage output, good at surviving with a defensive and also has the ability to crowd control the enemies. This champion is a bit hard to play you need more time to practice.
Aatrox Build Wild Rift
Aatrox is a really strong champion and Building the right item for him You just need 2 physical items Black cleaver & Death's Dance that give him enough damage to wipe out the enemy from the lane with his skill combos.
Then focus on the Defense item that can give him extra HP + Armor such as Sterak's Gage , Spirit visage if you play with Mage enemy, and Dead Man's Plate give Aatrox a lot of HP & armor.
You can also build Guardian Angel this item also provide damage + armor for Aatrox and also give him a second life to get back in the team fight.
- Conqueror: Gain stacks of Adaptive Force when hitting a champion with separate attacks or abilities. Stacks up to 6 times. When fully stacked, gain bonus omnivamp.
- Per stack: 2-6 bonus AD or 3-9 AP for 6s.
- Fully stacked bonus: Melee: 8% | Ranged 5% bonus omnivamp.
- Brutal: Basic attacks deal 12-19 bonus adaptive damage on-hit against champions.
- Adaptive Carapace: Gain 50 health. While below 50% health, gain 16 AR or 16 MR based on the damage type you took more of over the last 60s. (Physical grants AR | Magic grants MR).
- Hunter - Genius: Gain 3 ability haste. Unique champion takedowns grant 3 ability haste.
- Flash: Teleport a short distance forward or towards the aimed direction.
- Ignite: Ignites target enemy champion, dealing 60 true damage (60 - 410) over 5 seconds and applying 60% Grievous wounds for the duration.
Aatrox Skill Order
- The Darkin Blade: Swings his giant blade, dealing 56 physical damage (15 + 65). This ability can be cast 2 more times, with each cast dealing 25% more damage.
- Enemies hit on the sweet spot will be knocked airborne for 0.25 second(s) an dealt 60% bonus damage.
- Infernal Chains: Sends a chain dealing 50 physical damage (25 + 40%) to the first enemy hit and slowing them by 25% for 1.5 seconds.
- If a champion or large monster remains within the impact area after 1.5 seconds, they will be dragged back to the center and take the same damage again. Deal double damage to minions.
- Umbral Dash: Passive: Aatrox gains 21% physical vamp against enemy champions.
- Active: Dash forwards. This resets Aatrox's normal attack usable while casting other abilities.
- World Ender: Unleashes his demonic form for 10 seconds, gaining 20% attack Damage, 30% increased healing and 60% decaying movement speed. During this time, Umbral dash's physical vamp in increased by 50%.
- World ender's duration is extended by 5 seconds with a takedown, up to 10 extra seconds.
- Nearby minions and monsters are feared for 3 seconds on activation.
Aatrox Skill Combos
- Use your Second skill to slow the enemy down then use First skill > (2nd) First + Third > (3rd) First skill. You need to hit all three first Skill with the sweet spot to knock up the enemy.
- Escape combos when low HP. Use your second to slow the enemy when they chasing you and then Dash forward with your Third skill.
- Ultimate > Second > First > Attack > First + Third > Attack > First > Attack. This is an aggressive playstyle to kill the enemy in one vs one.
Aatrox Pros and Cons
|1. Good Substain.|
|2. Good at splitpushing.|
|3. High mobility with First skill & Third Skill.|
|4. Strong in late game team fight.|
|5. High damage & substain DPS.|
|1. Squishy in the early game.|
|2. Can fall behind in lane.|
|3. Easy to overextend with.|
|4. No hard engage.|
- Name: Blood Moon Aatrox.
- Rarity: Epic
- Price: 990 Wild Cores
- How to get: Buy in Store.
Aatrox is a strong top laner champion that can even work as a midlaner as well in some matchups. Aatrox top laner may be an OP champion, he's so strong in 1 vs 1 with his high mobility and skill combos.