Swain is a new AP champion that usually play in Mid Lane. Check out our best swain build, combos, runes, skill order, summoner spells, pro and cone here.
Choosing the correct build is really important in the game. This article will show you the best wild rift Swain build. Which items & runes are the best for Swain.
Find out best build Swain in Wild Rift. Our build will guide and teach you how to play Swain in the current meta different build and combos.
Check out Swain Skins here.
Best Build for Swain Wild Rift
Here is the best AP Build for Swain. This build is very good for Swain it increases his AP damage and his HP it very good for his ULT.
This build help Swain deal a ton of AP damage to the enemy and dominated the game. The best Swain build in Patch 4.2c of league of legends Wild Rift.
- Luden's Echo: The first item you should get Luden's Echo it help Swain deal more damage it very good for him to poke his enemy with Death's Hand or Nevermove.
- Rylai's Crystals Scepter: Get this item on your second this will help increases Swain max health, ability power and when attacks enemy they will slow by 30% for 1 second very good for Swain's Ultimate Demonic Ascension.
- Liandry's Torment: Get this item to increases Swain Health, deal more AP damage and when empowered attacks deal to enemy deal bonus magic damage.
- Raboadon Deathcap: Rabadon Deathcap will increase Warwick ability to deal more damage after you finish core item Warwick can one shot low defensive champion easy.
- Riftmaker: Build Riftmaker is the last item for Swain to increase his heal, ability power, and ability haste for every second stack increase the damage swain deal by 3%.
Best Swain Runes & Summoner Spells Wild rift
Swain Best Runes
- Conqueror: Gain stack of AP when hitting a champion with separate attacks or abilities. Stacks up to 6 times. When fully stacked gain bonus omnivamp. (Adaptive)
- Hunter Vampirism: Unique champion takedown grant AP and magic vamp. Gathering Storm is one of the best key stone for Swain increases Swain AP for every 3 mins. change it with hunter vampirism if you want to deal more damage.
- Bone Plating: when taking damage from a champion, the current and next 3 champion abilities or attacks against you deal less damage.
- Transcendence: Gain ability haste and return ability cooldown time effects as the level grows.
Swain Summoner Spells
- Flash: Teleport a short distance forward or towards the aimed direction.
- Ignite: Ignites target enemy champion, dealing 60 true damage (60 - 410) over 5 seconds and applying 60% Grievous Wounds for the duration.
- Grievous Wound: Reduces the effectiveness of healing and Regeneration effects.
Swain's Skill Order
- Death's Hand: Swain extends his demonic arm to launch eldritch bolts at enemies, dealing magic damage to enemies within range.
- Each bolt after the first deals bonus magic damage.
- Vision of Empire: Swain summons a demonic eyes that explodes after a short delay, dealing magic damage, showing by 30% for 2.5 seconds. If the vision of Empire damages an enemy immobilized champion it will critically strike for 50% damage.
- Nevermove: Swain launches a demonic wave that deals magic damage to enemies along the way, the furthest distance, dealing more magic damage to the area and roothing enemies within the area.
- Demonic Ascension: Swain frees the demon, dealing magic damage per second to enemies within his range and restoring his HP.
- Recast: Can be cast again after 2 seconds of Demonic Ascension, dealing damage and slowing enemies.
Swain Best Combos
Here are some of the best Swain Combos in Legend of Legends Wild Rift:
1. Start with your Ultimate Demonic Ascension then Nevermore, Vision of Empire, Recast Nevermore, Auto Attack, Death Hand and Recast Demonic Ascension.
2. Use Nevermore if enemy is not in the rage you can you flash then Nevermore follow by Vision of Empire, Recast Nevermore, use Death Hand and Auto Attack.
3. Use Flash if available then use Death Hand then Nevermore, Use Vision of Empire on your enemy, Recast Nevermore, then Auto Attack enemy 3 times and Death Hand again.
Swain Pros and Cons
- Kill Pressure.
- Can become tanky and still deal a ton of damage.
- Can play on Mid Lane or Top Lane.
- Sustained damage.
- Can't really be countered by any specific champ.
- Can be the frontline engage tank for your team.
- Get CC can shut him down.
- Mana issues when use Ultimate.
- Vulnerable to grievous wounds.
- Long cooldowns