Vladimir is a new mage champion in wild rift patch 4.3a he normally played in mid lane, choosing the correct build is really important for Vladimir check out our best build for Vladimir in Patch 4.3a here.
Vladimir is a late game beast when it come to teamfight, can deal very high magic damage in late game and has great sustain, but he is weak in the early game because he has long cooldown.
Wild Rift Vladimir Build Patch 4.3A
Vladimir Best Build Wild Rift, Main Build Full AP Build. This build is the best build for Vladimir allow him to deal a ton of burst damage.
Vldimir Best Build Patch 4.3a (Main Build)
Vladimir Best items Build Wild Rift are: Riftmaker, Rabadon's Deathcap, Cosmic Drive, Ionian Boots, Morellonomicon, Void Staff, and Ionian Protobelt.
Riftmaker, Rabadon's Deathcap, and Cosmic Drive is the best core item for Vladimir the first item you should get is Riftmaker it work very well on Vladimir.
It buff is heal magic damage and ability haste which is very helpful in the early game.
The best second items for Vladimir is Rabadon's Deathcap if you finish this item you will see the different between your damage because it increases a lot of ability power.
Cosmic Drive also best for Vladimir since it help increases his magic damage, cooldown ability, and movement speed after you dealing damage to an enemy he needed speed to chase down his enemies.
Get Morellonomicon is the best item for Vladimir because it applies 40% Grievous Wounds to enemy champion as the debuff enemies to prevent them from healing and force them to stay in the fight.
Void Staff build this item when your enemy has a lot of magic resistance it increases 45% which is very good you can deal more damage even they has magic resistance.
Second Best Build For Vladimir Wild Rift
You can change Morellonomicon with Horizon Focus to more heal and for magic damage same with Void Staff if enemy doesn't have a lot of magic resistance you should go for Awakened Soulstealer.
Also you can get some defense item like Banshee's Veill and Crustalline Reflector.
Wild Rift Vladimir Best Runes & Summoner Spells
Wild Rift Vladimir Best Runes and Summoner Spells are: Flash, Ignite, Phase Rush, Shield Bash, Mark of The Weak, Eyeball Collector, and Bone Plating.
- Flash: Teleport a short distance forward or towards the aimed direction.
- Ignite: Ignites target enemy champion, dealing 60 true damage (60 - 410) over 5 seconds and applying 60% Grievous Wounds for the duration.
- Grievous Wound: Reduces the effectiveness of healing and Regeneration effects.
Vladimir Best Runes Wild Rift
- Phase Rush: Hitting the enemy champion with basic attacks or abilities multiple times grants movement speed and ability haste.
- Shield Bash: Empowers your next attacks against an enemy champion after receiving a healing or shielding effect.
- Mark of The Weak: After an ability damage an enemy champion, causes them to take increased damage.
- Eyeball Collector: Gain Adaptive force after champion takedowns.
- Bone Plating: Reduces incoming damge.
Vladimir Wild Rift Skill Order
Here is Vladimir Wild Rift Skill Order: Ability 1-> Ability 4 ( Ultimate ) -> Ability 2 -> and Ability 3.
- Crimson Pact (Passive): Every 30 points of bonus Health gives Vladimir 1 Ability Power and every 1 point of Ability Power gives Vladimir 1.6 bonus Health (does not stack with itself).
- Transusion: Drains blood from the target enemy, dealing magic damage and Heal power icon healing himself. He then generates a stack of Fury resource Bloodthirst over the Cooldown icon cooldown.
- Sanguine Pool: gains Movement speed icon 37.5% bonus movement speed that decays exponentially over 1 second. Enemies within the pool are dealt magic damage every 0.5 seconds over the duration and are Slow icon slowed by 40%.
- Tides of Blood: the first second of the channel, and becomes Slow icon slowed by 20% afterwards for the remaining duration.
- Vladimir Hemoplague: spreads a virulent plague at the target location that infects enemies hit for 4 seconds, increasing the damage they take from all sources by 10%.
Vladimir Wild Rift Best Skill Combos
1. Use your third ability Tides of Blood then use flash if you want to surprise them then ultimate Auto attack 1 to 2 times and finish them with Second ability Sanguine Pool.
2. First use your first skill Transusion follow up by ultimate Hemoplague then third ability Tides of Blood and Sanguine Pool.
3. Use this when you want to trade and also can dodging damage from your enemy first using Tides of Blood then Transusion and Sanguine pool.
Vladimir Wild Rift Pros and Cons
- Good Waveclear strong at splitpushing.
- Scales well and strong teamfight.
- Great sustain.
- Has an escape skill.
- Little built in CC.
- Weak in early game.
- Depends on W cooldown.
- High scaling enemy can keep up with him.
Vladimir is a new magic champion he is a late game champion that can deal a tons of damage and very strong teamfight champion, he is weak in early game but he is a beast in late game.