Zoe in League of Legend Wild Rift is a new mage champion that can deal very high damage with her combos. Zoe is hard to play it require time to be able to understand her ability. Zoe can easily one shot enemy with her full combos.
Zoe Wild Rift has very high basic attacks and abilities, low ability to buff teammates and weaken or crowd control enemies, and low survival with defensive or movement abilities.
Find out the best items to build, ability details, best combos, which skills to level first, skin, pros and cons. Zoe is a Tier A champion.
Learn more about Zoe Build Guide for Wild Rift here.
Zoe Build Wild Rift
- Luden's Echo: Luden's echo is the best first item build for Zoe it helps increase his ability power, skill cooldown, and mana which is very good for Zoe in mid lane.
- Rabadon's Deathcap: the second item you build on Zoe is Rabadon's Deathcap build it to increase Gwen's ability power so you can easily one-shot low defensive enemy.
- Infinity Orb: Help Zoe deal more magic damage to enemy it also help her one shot enemy with her full combos.
- Void Staff: Void Staff is very good item you can build it before Horizon if there are a lot enemy build magic resistance it can help deal more damage to Tank champion.
- Horizon Focus: Horizon Focus is that best choice for Zoe it help increase her max health, ability power, and ability cooldown.
- Electrocute: Hitting a champion with successive attacks or abilities deals bonus adaptive damage.
- Scorch: Deal bonus damage to champion on ability hit.
- Nullifying Orb: Gain a shield when damaged by a champion while low health.
- Nimbus Cloak: After using a Spell Flash, Ignite, etc, gain a brief movement speed boost.
This runes will help Zoe deal more damage with her full combos.
- Flash: Take Flash is very good for Zoe when her Paddle Star is not in enemy range.
- Ignite: Ignites is the second spell for Zoe it very good for her when it 1 vs 1 with ignite she can kill her enemy faster. Ignite dealing 60 true damage (60-410) over 5 seconds and applying 60% Grievous Wounds for the duration.
- Grievous Wounds: reduces the effectiveness of healing and Regeneration effects.
Zoe Skill Order
Down below is Zoe Wild Rift skill order:
Down blow is Zoe best Combos and playstyle:
1. Use Portal Jump then hit your enemy with Sleepy Trouble Bubble then use Paddle Star if it not in range use Flash.
2. The Paddle Star then Portal Jump + Auto Attack recast Paddle Star use to poke your enemy.
3. Hit your enemy with Sleepy Trouble Bubble walk away from your enemy to increase Paddle Star damage use Portal Jump and recast Paddle Star.
4. Use Sleepy Trouble Bubble make sure you far away from your enemy then use Paddle Star then use Portal Jump and Flash to get close to them and recast the Paddle Star.
Zoe Pros and Cons
- Has Extremely high damage
- Good range with her CC
- Free summoner spells and item with her 2nd skill
- Decent, safe waveclear
- Amazing poke damage
- Great scaling
- very weak
- Skill-Shot reliant
- High mobility enemy can caught her very easily
- Weak when you missed Sleepy Trouble Bubble
- Super high skill cap ( Take long time to get use to her ability )
- Can not split pushing
Zoe Skin List
Name: Mythmaker Zoe
Price: 990 Wild Cores.
How to get Mythmaker Zoe: Buy in Store.
In short, Zoe is a great mage champion that has extremely high AP output damage. She's really strong in 1 vs 1 landing phase and clear creep wave. But in team fight, she easily get caught and doesn't deal a lot of damage.