Nilah is a new marksman champion in wild rift patch 4.3 she normally played in bottom lane, choosing the correct build is really important for Nilah check out our best build for Nilah in Patch 4.3 here.
Learn more about Nilah best build, ability details, best combos, skill order, and Nilah wild rift best different build here.
Check out Nilah Skins List here.
Nilah is a melee marksman champion in wild rift 4.3 update, she using water to whip for attack her passive makes her ally heals and shields more powerful on her and increases her value by a small amount.
She is very good when match up with a good heals or shields champions, keep Nilah alive in the teamfights because she can deal a tons of damage and can help team with the fight.
Wild Rift Nilah Build Patch 4.3
Nilah Best Build Wild Rift, Main Build Full AD Build. This build is the best build for Nilah allow her to deal a ton damage.
Nilah Best items Build Wild Rift are: Immortal Shieldbow, Infinity Edge, Bloodthirster, Gluttonous Boots, Lord Dominik's Regard, Guardian Angel, and Gluttonous Stasis.
Immortal Shieldbow, Infinity Edge, and Bloodthirster is the best core item for Nilah the first item you Immortal Shieldbow allow her to stay a bit longer in the fight Infinity Edge and Bloodthirster boost her attack damage and vamp.
Lord Domink's Regard is very good for Nilah it allow her to deal more damage to enemies and enemies tank it bonus 16-30% armor penetration which is very good for her.
Last item you should get is Guardian Angel allow he to have a second chance to win the fight.
Best Defensive Build For Nilah Wild Rift
Nilah Best Defensive items Build Wild Rift are: The Collector, Death's Dance, Bloodthirster, Gluttonous Boots, Maw of Malmortius, Guardian Angel, and Gluttonous Stasis.
First item is The Collector it help increases her attack damage, critical rate, and armor penetration and when dealing damage to enemies champion below 5% of their max health will executes them.
Death's Dance to increases more ad damage, armor, and abilities hate when take down an enemy will restores her heals.
Maw of Malmortius get this item when enemies champion have a lot of AP champions.
Nilah Best Runes & Summoner Spells Wild Rift
Nilah Best Runes and Summoner Spells Wild Rift are: Flash, Ignite, Exhaust, Conqueror, Triumph, Last Stand, Legend: Bloodine, and Second Wing.
- Flash: Teleport a short distance forward or towards the aimed direction.
- Ignite: Ignites target enemy champion, dealing 60 true damage (60 - 410) over 5 seconds and applying 60% Grievous Wounds for the duration.
- Grievous Wound: Reduces the effectiveness of healing and Regeneration effects.
- Exhaust: Exhaust target enemy champion to reducing Movement Speed by 60% and their damage for 2.5 seconds.
Nilah Best Runes Wild Rift
- Conqueror: Gain stacks of AD or AP when hitting a champion with separate attacks or abilities. Stacks up to 6 times. When fully stacked gain bonus omnivamp. (Adaptive)
- Triumph: Champion takedowns restore lost resources.
- Last Stand: Deals more damage to enemy champions the lower your health is.
- Legend: Bloodline: Gain Omviamp.
- Second Wind: Heals after taking damage.
Wild Rift Nilah Skill Order
Here is Nilah Skill Order in Wild Rift:
Nilah Wild Rift Best Skill Combos
1. Jubilant Veil then Slipstream follow up by her ultimate Apotheosis use flash if enemies not in the range.
2. Use Slipstream and Slipstream then use Formless Blade and dash back to safety with Slipstream.
3. Use Jubilant Veil near enemies then use Slipstream to get closer to them follow up with Apotheosis and auto attack x 3 times.
Nilah Wild Rift Pros and Cons
- High damage.
- Strong teamfighter.
- Good into tanks.
- High survivability.
- Great follow-up
- Limited mobility.
- Vulnerable to CC.
- High learning curve.
- Melee into ranged matchups.
Nilah is a new marksman champion she is a late game champion can deal a tons of damage and teamfighting potential, she a is hard to learn take 5-6 match in order to understand her abilities.