Global Illumination is a new graphic setting that was introduced in the Genshin Impact 4.0 update. Here is a guide on what is Global Illumination mode and how to enable it.
What is Global Illumination?
Global illumination is a graphics setting that enhances the lightning effect making light and shadow more realistic and more detailed texture.
How to enable it?
Here is a step-by-step on how to enable it.
- Go to setting
- Looking for Global Illumination between Shadao Quality and Visual Effects.
- You can turn it off or on
Note: This feature is only available on PC and Mobile only. For Console users, this will activated by default.
In order to make this feature work without any problem you should have a PC that has these system specifications:
- Operating System: Windows 10 64-bit
- Processor: 9th Generation Intel Core I5-9400F or equivalent
- Discrete Graphics Card: Nvidia GeForce GTX 1050 TI or equivalent
- VRAM: 4 GB or more
- RAM: 16 GB or more
End of Genshin Impact Global Illumination Setting & How to Enable