Here is a guide about Thundering Pulse Bow including stats, effects, how to get it, tier, tip & trick, and best character to use it.
Table of Contents
Thundering Pulse Overview - Stats, Effect & How to get
Thundering Pulse A longbow that was a gift from the Shogun. Eternal lightning crackles all around it.
- Base ATK: 46 (608)
- Bonus CRIT DMG%: 14.4% (66.15%)
- How to get
- Weapon Effect: Rule by Thunder
- Increase ATK by 20% and grants the might of the Thunder Emblem. At stack levels 1/2/3, the Thunder Emblem increases Normal ATK DMG by 12/24/40%. The character will obtain 1 stack of Thunder Emblem in each of the following scenarios: Normal ATK deal DMG (stack disappears when Energy is full). Each stack's duration is calculated independently.
Thundering Pulse Tier
- DPS Tier: S+
- Great for DPS players whose outputs DMG rely on Normal ATK combined with skills that enhance Normal DMG.
How to use Thundering Pulse - Tip & Trick
- Use on DPS Bow players who have the ability to enhance Normal ATK or Charge ATK.
- Try to stack Thunder Emblem by using normal ATK, casting Elemental Skill and Energy less than 100%.
Thundering Pulse - Best on characters
- DMG increases when she uses her Skill
- Easily to stack all levels since she doesn't rely on burst
- Her signature weapon.
- Similar to Yoimiya, Childe can easily stack all the levels to maximize DMG on the weapon.
- His elemental skill also buffs normal ATK
- Boost her normal ATK
- Easily to stack
Is it worth it to pull for Thundering Pulse?
- Yes, it is!
- This Bow will be great for a DPS build for your character that outputs DMG by using their normal ATK without using an elemental burst. Moreover, this bow is compatible with most Bow user DPS because of stackable DMG.
End of Thundering Pulse