Here is a list of material that Furina needs to upgrade his level and talent including all his stats, passive, and constellation to help you farm better and faster.
Table of Contents
- Furina Base Stats
- Furina Ascension Materials
- Furina Talent Materials
- Furina Talents
- Furina Passive Talents
- Furina Constellations
Furina Base Stats
Furina Ascension Materials
Here is the material that you need to maximize his ascension level.
|Varunada Lazurite Silver||1|
|Varunada Lazurite Fragment||9|
|Varunada Lazurite Chunk||9|
|Varunada Lazurite Gemstone||6|
Furina Talent Materials
In order to level up his Talent you need to obtain these items.
|Teachings of Justice||3|
|Guide to Justice||21|
|Philosophies of Justice||38|
|Crown of Insight||1|
Soloist's Solicitation - ATK
- Normal ATK
- Performs up to 4 consecutive strikes.
- Arkhe: Seats Sacred and Secular
- At intervals, when Furina's Normal ATK hit, a Surging Blade or a Spiritbreath Thorn will descend based on her current alignment, dealing Hydro DMG based on her current alignment. When Furina takes the field, her starting Arkhe will be Ousia.
- Charged ATK
- Consumes a certain amount of Stamina to unleash a solo dance, dealing Physical DMG to nearby opponents and changing her Arkhe alignment. If Salon Members or Singers of the Streams summoned by her Elemental Skill "Salon Solitaries" are present, their lineup will switch in response.
- Plunge ATK
- Plunges from mid-air to strike the ground below, damaging opponents along the path and dealing AoE DMG upon impact.
Salon Solitaire - Elemental Skill
Invites the guests of the Salon Solitaire to come forth and abet in Furina's performance. Will summon either the Salon Members or the Singers of the Streams based on Furina's current Arkhe alignment.
- Foaming bubbles like celebrants shall dance, dealing AoE Hydro DMG based on Furina's Max HP and summoning 3 Salon Members: the Ball Octopus-shaped Gentilhomme Usher, the Bubbly Seahorse-shaped Surintendante Chevalmarin, and the Armored Crab-shaped Mademoiselle Crabaletta. They will attack nearby opponents at intervals, prioritizing the target of the active character, dealing Hydro DMG based on Furina's Max HP. When they attack, if character(s) with more than 50% HP are nearby, the Member will consume these character(s) HP and increase their current attack's power based on the number of characters who have "offered" HP this way. If the characters who have had HP consumed are 1/2/3/4 (or more), the Member's attacks will deal 110%/120%/130%/140% of their original DMG.
- Summons the Singers of the Streams, who will heal nearby active character(s) based on Furina's Max HP at intervals.
The Salon Members and Singers of the Streams share a duration, and when Furina uses her Charged ATK to change the guest type, the new guests will inherit the initial duration.
Let the People Rejoice - Elemental Burst
Rouses the impulse to revel, creating a stage of foam that will deal AoE Hydro DMG based on Furina's Max HP and cause will party members to enter the Universal Revelry state: During this time, when nearby party members' HP increases or decreases, they will grant Furina 1 Fanfare point based on the percentage by which their Max HP changed. At the same time, Furina will increase the DMG dealt by and Incoming Healing Bonus of all nearby members based on the amount of Fanfare she has. When the duration ends, Furina's Fanfare points will be cleared.
Furina Passive Talents
The Sea is My Stage
Xenochromatic Fontemer Aberrant ability CD decreased by 30%.
When the active character in your party receives healing, if the source of the healing is not Furina and the healing overflows, then Furina will heal a nearby party member for 2% of their Max HP once every 2s within the next 4s.
Every 1,000 points of Furina's Max HP can buff the different Arkhe-aligned Salon Solitaire in the following ways:
Will increase Salon Member DMG dealt by 0.7%, up to a maximum of 28%.
Will decrease active character healing interval of the Singers of the Streams by 0.4%, up to a maximum of 16%.
"Like a Recalcitrant Bird, Love is Deaf to Pleading"
When using Let the People Rejoice, Furina will gain 150 Fanfare.
Additionally, Furina's Fanfare limit is increased by 150.
"A Women Adapts Like Duckweed in Water"
When using the Elemental Skill "Salon Solitaire," Furina gains "Center of Attention" for 10s.
Throughout the duration, Furina's Normal ATK, Charged ATK, and Plunging ATK are converted into Hydro DMG which cannot be overridden by any other elemental infusion. DMG is also increased by an amount equivalent to 15% of Furina's Max HP.
Throughout the duration, Furina's Normal ATK, Charged ATK, and Plunging ATK will cause different effects up to every 0.1s after hitting opponents depending on her current Arkhe alignment:
- Arkhe: Ousia
- Every 1s, all nearby characters in the party will be healed by 3% of Furina's max HP, 2.5s duration.
- Arkhe: Pneuma
- This Normal ATK, Charged ATK, or Plunging ATK ground impact DMG will be further increased by an amount equivalent to 15% of Furina's max HP. When any of the attacks mentioned previously hit an opponent, all nearby characters in the party will consume 1% of their max HP.
During the duration of each instance of "Center of Attention," the above effects can be triggered up to 7 times. "Center of Attention" will end when its effects have triggered 7 times or when the duration expires.
"My Secrets I Hide, Unknown to All"
Increases the Level of Salon Solitaire by 3.
Maximum upgrade level is 15.
"They Know Not Life, Who Dwelt in the Netherworld Not!"
When the Salon Member from Salon Solitaire hits an opponent, or the Singers of the Streams restore HP to the active character, Furina will restore 4 Energy. This effect triggers once every 5s.
"His Name I Now Know, It is..!"
Increases the Level of Let the People Rejoice by 3.
Maximum upgrade level is 15
"Let Us Raise the Chalice of Love!"
While Let the People Rejoice last, Furina's Fanfare gains from increases or decreases in nearby characters' HP is increased by 200%. Each point of Fanfare above the limit will increase Furina's Max HP by 0.4%. Her maximum Max HP increase is 140%.
End of Genshin Impact Furina Materials, Talent, & Constellation.