Here is a guide about The Catch Polearm including stats, effects, how to get it, tips & tricks, and good for which character.
Table of Contents
The Catch Stats & Effect
The Catch is a 4-stars Polearm obtained from the Inazuma Fishing Association. It cannot be sacrificed to enhance another weapon as it can only claimed once. In the distant past, this was the beloved spear of a famed Inazuman bandit.
|Sec Stat (Level 1):
The Catch Effect: Shanty
- Increase Elemental Burst DMG by 16% and Elemental Burst CRIT Rate by 6%.
The Catch Ascension Material
Here is a total of The Catch ascension material until level 90.
- Mask of the Wicked Lieutenant x3
- Chaos Gear x15
- Spectral Husk x10
- Mask of the Tiger's Bite x9
- Chaos Axis x18
- Spectral Heart x15
- Mask of the One-Horned x9
- Chaos Oculus x27
- Spectral Nucleus x18
- Mask of the Kijin x4
How to get The Catch?
You can obtain this Polearm by collecting all the fish from fishing and exchanging it with the Fishing Association in the Inazuma Region.
Fishes that need to get The Catch
- Rusty Koi x20
- Golden Koi x20
- Raimei Angelfish x6
How to use The Catch - Tip & Best for whom
This is a great weapon for F2P players who looking for ER% or EM Burst Build since it provides a lot of ER as well as EM Burst DMG Bonus which is great for character who relies a lot of DMG from burst or burst support characters. For Burst DMG Build, you can combine this with Emblem of Severed Fate to maximize Burst DMG.
Best Character For The Catch
- Raiden Shogun
- Most of her DMG is from burst DMG so using this Polearm will boost her DMG as well as casting them fast with ER Boost from the weapon.
- Since we use Zhongli as Tank/Support, ER% from the Catch is very essential for him to cast more shields and DMG from his EM Burst.
- The catch is one of the favorite polearms to pair with her burst support build, because EM Burst DMG boosts her Pyronado to deal better Pyro DMG.
- Boosts her Burst DMG for Rosaria support build.
- Provide huge ER% for Mika.
Is it worth it to get The Catch?
- Yes, it is!
- This Polearm is completely free and all you do is fish that need to exchange it. It's also very useful for F2P players who need additional ER% for character build or EM Burst DMG build.
End of The Catch Polearm.
Other Polearm Guide
|Kitain Cross Spear