Here is a guide about the Kitain Cross Spear Polearm including stats, effects, how to get it, tips & tricks, and good for which character.
Table of Contents
Kitain Cross Spear Materials & Effect Bonus
Kitain Cross Spear is a 4-stars special lance that was once used by a famed warrior who guarded the Tatarigami on Yashiori Island.
|Kitain Cross Spear
|Sec Stat (Level 1):
Effect: Samurai Conduct
Increases Elemental Skill DMG by 6%. After Elemental Skill hits an opponent, the character loses 3 Energy but regenerates 3 Energy every 2s for the next 6s. This effect can occur once every 10s. Can be triggered even when the character is not on the field.
Here is a list of total materials, If you want to ascend this weapon to the maximum level to maximize full potential.
- Mask of the Wicked Lieutenant x3
- Chaos Gear x15
- Treasure Hoarder Insignia x10
- Mask of the Tiger's Bite x9
- Chaos Axis x18
- Silver Raven Insignia x15
- Mask of the One-Horned x9
- Chaos Oculus x27
- Golden Raven Insignia x18
- Mask of the Kijin x4
- Mora x150K
How to get Kitain Cross Spear?
You can obtain this Polearm by completing the Orobashi's Legacy Quest.
How to use Kitain Cross Spear - Tip & Best for whom
Based on the Kitain Cross Spear effect which is great for characters who rely on output DMG from their Burst like Xiangling or Thoma that can create a lot of DMG if you use them in EM reaction build like Burgeon.
- Great for her DPS build which increases her Pynorado pyro DMG.
- Recommend for this Burgeon team build to maximize DMG.
- Raiden Shogun
- Boost her EM AoE Skill DMG which is great for EM reaction DMG like Quicken, Aggravate,& Spread.
- Work great with Cyno Talent and EM reaction Build.
- Recommend for her EM reaction build.
Is it worth it to get Kitain Cross Spear?
- Yes, it is!
- This Polearm is completely free and all you do is complete the Orobashi's Legacy Quest. It's also very useful for F2P players, especially for EM reaction builds to deal with better DMG.
End of Kitain Cross Spear Polearm.
Other Polearm Guide
|Kitain Cross Spear