Here is a guide about Jadefall's Splendor catalyst including stats, effect, how to get, tier, tip & trick, and best character to use it.
Table of Contents
Jadefall's Splendor Overview - Stats, Effect & How to get
Jadefall's Splendor is An ancient gem that symbolizes the will of an ancient people who sought a promised land. It still gently emanates a mysterious ancient power that protects the land.
- Base ATK: 46 (608)
- Bonus HP%: 10.8% (49.62%)
- How to get
- Weapon Effect: Primordial Jade Regalia
- For 3s after using an Elemental Burst or creating a shield, the equipping character can gain the Primordial Jade Regalia effect: Restore 4.5 Energy every 2.5s, and gain 0.3% Elemental DMG Bonus for their corresponding Elemental Type for every 1000 Max HP they possess, up to 12%. Primordial Jade Regalia will still take effect even if the equipping character is not on the field.
Jadefall's Splendor Tier
- DPS Tier: D
- Because the Main stat is HP% this isn't a good catalyst to use with a DPS build.
- Support Tier: S
- Even though this is really great for support but is not compatible with every supporting character.
How to use Jadefall's Splendor - Tip & Trick
- This weapon effect will trigger after 3s so after using Elemental Burst or Creating a shield.
- Use with a party member with the corresponding Elemental Type to gain Primordial Jade Regalia.
- We recommend this weapon to off-field supporters since Primordial Jade Regalia will still take effect off-field.
Jadefall's Splendor - Best on characters
- This is the best catalyst for Baizhu because it's his signature which increases healing abilities with his HP after he uses Elemental Skill.
- Since her Elemental Skill and Burst are based on her HP, this will be a good catalyst to boost her healing and DMG.
- Both her Elemental Skill and burst are scaled on her max HP.
End of Jadefall's Splendor