Find Razor Build, Weapons, and Artifact that suits Razor here.
|New Character Build|
Best Weapons For Razor
Best 3 Stars Weapon
In the early game, most of us doesn't have 4 or 5 stars weapons. However, there are some 3 stars that are the best for Razor. Here is Weapon List from Best to good.
|Debate Club||After using an Elemental Skill, Normal or Charged Attacks, On hit, deal an additional 60% ATK DMG in small area. Effect lasts 15s. DMG can only occur once every 3s.|
|Skyrider Greatsword||On hit Normal or Charged Attacks increase ATK by 6% for 6s Max 4 Stack, can only occur once every 0.5s.|
|Bloodtainted Greatsword||Increases DMG against enemies affected by Pyro or Electro by 12%|
Best 4 Stars Weapon
In the mid-game, 4 Stars weapon rating becomes higher. So we can get it from the chest or forge. Here are Weapon List from best to good.
|Prototype Aminus||On hit, Normal or Charged Attacks have a 50% chance to deal an additional 240% ATK DMG to enemies within a small AoE. Can only Occur once every 15s.|
|Serpent Spine||Every 4s a character is on the field, they will deal 6% more DMG and take 3% more DMG. This effect has a maximum of 5 Stacks and will not be reset if the character leaves the field, but will be reduced by 1 stack when the character take DMG.|
|Raincutter||Increases DMG Against enemies affected by Hydro or Electro By 20%|
Best 5 Stars Weapon
In the late game, you start getting 5 stars weapon. Most of them are from wish. Here is the Weapon List from Best to Good.
|Wolf's Gravestone||Increase Base ATK by 20%. On hit, Attacks against enemies with less than 30% HP increase all Party Members Base ATK by 40% for 12s. Can only occur once every 30s.|
|Skyward Pride||Increase all DMG by 8% after using an elemental burst, normal or charged attack. On hit, creates a vacuum blade that does 80% of ATK as DMG to enemies along its path. Lasts for 20s or 8 vacuum blade.|
Best Artifacts For Razor
Here is the list of Artifact for Razor from Best to good.
- Electro DMG Bonus +15%
- Increase damage caused by Overload, Electro- Charged, and Superconduct DMG by 40%. Triggering such effects decreases Elemental Skill CD by 1s. Can only occur once every 0.8s.
- Electro Res increased by 40%
- Increase DMG against enemies affected by Electro by 35%
- ATK +18%
- If the wielder of this artifact set uses a Sword, Claymore, or Polearm, increases their Normal Attack DMG by 35%
- Physical DMG +25%
- After defeating an opponent, increase Charged Attack DMG by 50% and reduces its Stamina cost to 0 for 10s.
- Crit Rate +12%
- When HP is below 70%, Crit Rate increase by additional 24%
- Increase Normal Attack and Charged Attack DMG by 15%
- After Using Elemental skill, increase Normal Attack and charged attack DMG by 25% for 8s
Best Build For Razor
Best Electro DPS Build
This build Enhance Razor elemental skill and burst to output maximum Electro damage.
|Raincutter||Thundersoother (4 set)|
Thundering Fury (4 Set)
Best Electro DPS Artifact Stats
|Electro DMG Bonus||Crit Rate/Damage|| |
|Crit DMG||Crit Rate||ATK%|
Best Physical DPS Build
This build focus on Razor damage in order to output damage as much as possible.
|Wolf's Gravestone||Gladiator's Finale|
Best Physical DPS Artifact Stats
|Phy DMG Bonus||Crit Rate/Damage|| |
|ATK %||Crit Rate||Crit Damage|
Other Characters Build