Find Arataki Itto Character tier, talents, and ascension in Genshin Impact.
Source: Honey Impact
Table of Contents
- Arataki Itto Overview
- Attack Talent Info
- Passive Info
- Arataki Itto Constellation
- Arataki Itto Materials Ascensions
- Arataki Itto Character Ascensions
- Other Character Guide
Arataki Itto Overview
To unlock Arataki Itto you need to pull limited wish banner.
Arataki Itto is the first and greatest head of the Arataki Gang, famed throughout Inazuma City's Hanamizaka.. Wait, what? You've neve heard of them ? Are you trying to be funny here?
Attack Talent Info
Fight Club Legend
Performs up to 4 consecutive strikes.
When his 2nd and 4th attacks hit opponents, Itto will gain 1 and 2 stacks of Superlative Superstrength respectively.
Max 5 stacks. Triggering this effect will refresh the current duration of any existing stacks.
Additionally, Itto's Normal Attack Combo will not reset for a short time after using his Elemental Skill, "Masatsu Zetugi: Akaushi Burst", or initiating a sprint.
When holding to initiate a Charged Attack, you may continuously use Arataki Kesagiri slashes without using any Stamina. Each Arataki Kesagiri slash will consume 1 stack of Superlative Superstrength. When the final stack is consumed, Itto will unleash an especially powerful attack. When no stacks of Superlative Superstrength are available, Itto will perform a single Saichimonji Slash.
Plunges from mid-air to strike the ground, damaging opponents along the path and dealing AoE DMG upon impact.
Masatsu Zetsug: Akaushi Burst (Elemental Skill)
Hurls Ushi, the young akaushi bull and auxiliary member of the Arataki Gang, dealing GEo DMG to opponents. When Ushi hits opponents, it will grant Arataki Itto 1 stack of Superlative Superstrength.
Ushi will remain on the field and provide support in the following ways:
- Taunts surrounding opponents and draws their attacks.
- Inherits HP based on percentage of Arataki Itto's Max HP.
- When it takes DMG, it will provide Arataki Itto himself with 1 Superlative Superstrength stack. 1 stack can be gained this way once every 2s.
- It will flee when its HP reaches 0 or its duration ends. It will grant Arataki Itto himself 1 stack of Superlative Superstrength as it leaves.
Adjust throwing angle.
Ushi is considered a Geo construct and Arataki Itto can only have 1 Ushi that he hiim self has deployed on the field at any one time.
Royal Descent: Behold, Itto the Evil! (Elemental Burst)
Time to show'em the might of the Arataki Gang! For a time, Itto lets his inner Raging Oni King emerge, using his Oni King's Kanabou in battle.
This State has the following special properties:
- Normal, Charged, and Plunging Attacks will be converted to Geo DMG. This cannot be overridden.
- Itto's Normal Attack SPD will be increased. His ATK will be increased based on his DEF.
- The first and third combos of his attacks will grant Arataki Itto himself 1 stack of Superlative Superstrength when they hit opponents.
- Itto's Elemental and Physical Res are decreased by 20%. The Raging Oni King state will be cleared when Itto leaves the field.
When a party member uses attacks to obtain wood from a tree, they have 25% chance to get additional log of wood.
When Arataki Itto uses consecutive Arataki Kesagiri, he obtains the following effects:
- Each slash causes the subsequent slash to have 10% more ATK SPD. Max ATK SPD increase is 30%.
- Increases his resistance to interruption.
- These effects will be cleared once he stops performing consecutive slashes.
Bloodline of the Crimson Oni
Arataki Kesagiri DMG is increased by 35% of Arataki Itto's DEF.
Arataki Itto Constellation
Stay a While and Listen Up
After using Royal Descent: Behold, Itto the Evil!, Arataki Itto gains 2 stacks of Superlative Superstrength. After 1s, Itto will gain 1 stack of Superlative Superstrength every 0.5 for 15s.
Gather Round, It's a Brawl!
After using Royal Descent: Behold, Itto the Evil, each party member whose Element is Geo will decrease that skill's CD by 1.5s and restore 6 Energy to Arataki Itto.
A maximum of 4.5s can be decreased and 18 Energy restored in this manner.
Horns Lowered, Coming Through
Increases the level of Masatsu Zetsugi: Akaushi Burst by 3
Maximum Upgrade Level is 15
Jailhouse Bread and Butter
When the Raging Oniking state caused by Royal Descent: Behold, Itto the Evil ends, all nearby party members gain 20% DEF and 20% ATK for 10s.
10 Years of Hanamizaka Fame
Increases the Level of Royal Descent; Behold, Itto the Evil by 3.
Maximum upgrade level is 15.
Arataki Itto, Present!
Arataki Itto Charged Attack deals 70% increased Crit DMG. Additionally, when he uses Arataki Kesagiri, he has a 50% chance to not consume stacks of Superlative Superstrength.
Arataki Itto Materials Ascensions
x3 Teachings of Elegance
x6 Slime Condensate
x2 Guide to Elegance
x3 Slime Secretions
x4 Guide to Elegance
x4 Slime Secretions
x6 Guide to Elegance
x6 Slime Secretions
x9 Guide to Elegance
x9 Slime Secretions
x4 Philosophies of Elegance
x4 Slime Concentrate
x1 Ashen heart
x6 Philosophies of Elegance
x6 Slime Concentrate
x1 Ashen heart
x12 Philosophies of Elegance
x9 Slime Concentrate
x2 Ashen heart
x16 Philosophies of Elegance
x12 Slime Concentrate
x2 Ashen heart
x1 Crown of Insight
Arataki Itto Character Ascensions
x1 Prithiva Topaz Sliver
x3 Slime Condensate
x3 Prithiva Topaz Fragment
x2 Riftborn Regalia
x15 Slime Condensate
x6 Prithiva Topaz Fragment
x4 Riftborn Regalia
x12 Slime Secretions
x3 Prithiva Topaz Chunk
x8 Riftborn Regalia
x18 Slime Secretions
x6 Prithiva Topaz Chunk
x12 Riftborn Regalia
x12 Slime Concentrate
x6 Prithiva Topaz Gem
x20 Riftborn Regalia
x24 Slime Concentrate