View TFT Set 4.5: Festival of Beasts Origins and find all the detail here.
Table of Contents
(1) Innate: Daredevils seek the thrill of battle, dashing after every other attack. After every dash, they shield themselves for 20% of their max health an their next attack fires 2 shots, gaining style.
At max Style, they cast their spell. Base Style rank increases star level.
The first Dragonsoul to take damage in combat recieves the Dragon's Blessing. While blessed, the unit gains bonus stats, and every 5th attack fires a Dragonsoul blast, dealing bonus magic damage.
On death, this blessing asses to the closest Dragonsoul ally.
- (3) 40AS & SP. Blast deals 40% Max Health.
- (6) 80AS & SP. Blast deals 80% Max Health.
- (9) 200 AS & SP. Blast deals 200% Max Health.
(3) Fabled Champion's spells are empowered from tales of their past valor.
Enlightended Champions generate more Mana.
- (2) 50% increase.
- (4) 100% increase.
- (6) 200% increase.
If an exlie has no adjacent allies at the start of combat, they gain:
- (1) A shield equal to 50% of their maximum health.
- (2) 80% Lifesteal.
(1) When the Boss first drops below 40% Health, he leaves combat to start doing sit-ups. Each sit-up restores 15% of his maximum health and gives him 20% attack speed.
If he reaches full Health he returns to combat Pumped Up: All of his attacks and spells deal true damage.
If all of his allies die, he will immediately return to combat.
Upon attacking 6 times or dropping below 50% Health, Divine champions remove all crowd control and ascend, taking 45% reduced damage and dealing 45% bonus true damage for the duration.
- (2) 3 seconds.
- (4) 6 seconds.
- (6) 9 seconds.
- (8) 15 seconds.
The first time a Spirit casts their spells, all allies gain attack speed.
- (2) 20% Attack Speed.
- (4) 35% Attack Speed.
Once your team loses 50% of their Health, Galio is summoned, slamming into the largest cluster of enemies and knocking them up.
Galio's strength increases based on the total star level of all active Cultists.
- (3) Tyrant Galio.
- (6) Demon Lord Galio.
- (9) Supreme Overload Galio.
Every two seconds all Elderwood champions grow, gaining bonus stats. This effect stacks up to five times.
- (3) 15 Armor and MR, 5 AD and SP.
- (6) 25 Armor and MR, 10 AD and SP.
- (9) 40 Armor and MR, 20 AD and SP.
Ninjas gain bonus Attack Damage and Spell Power. This trait is only active when you have exactly 1 or 4 unique Ninjas.
- (1) Ninja gains + 50 AD & SP.
- (4) All Ninjas gain + 140% AD & SP.
Warlords have bonus Health and Spell Power. Each victorious combat they participate in increases the bonus by 10%, stacking up to 5 times.
- (3) 200 HP & 20 SP.
- (4) 450 HP & 40 SP.
- (9) 700 HP & 70 SP.
(3) Winning combat against a player will give bonus orbs. The longer you've gone without an orb, the bigger the payout.
(6) Wins give an extra bonus orb with rare loot.