TFT Set 4.5 Shyvana Item Build, Abilities, & Synergies.
|Health||750 / 1350 / 2430|
|DPS||53 / 95 / 170|
|Damage||70 / 126 / 227|
Shyvana transforms into her Dragon Form, flying away from her current target. While in Dragon Form Shyvana gains 90% bonus Health, some Attack Damage, and her basic attacks become ranged attacks that deal bonus magic damage over 2 seconds on hit.
Attack Damage: 30 / 60 / 120
Bonus Damage: 150 / 300 / 600
Bonus Health: 40% / 45% / 50%
The first Dragonsoul to take damage in combat recieves the Dragon's Blessing. While blessed, the unit gains bonus stats, and every 5th attack fires a Dragonsoul blast, dealing 50% of the target's maximum Health in magic damage. On death, this blessing passes to the closest Dragonsoul ally without a blessing.
(3) 1 Blessing, 40% Attack Speed and Spell Power
(6) 3 Blessings, 80% Attack Speed and Spell Power
(9) 6 Blessings, 160% Attack Speed and Spell Power
Brawlers gain bonus Health and Attack Damage.
(2) 400 Bonus Health and 10 Attack Damage
(4) 700 Bonus Health and 20 Attack Damage
(6) 1100 Bonus Health and 60 Attack Damage
(8) 1600 Bonus Health and 120 Attack Damage
End of Shyvana Set 4.5