Find all information you need to know about Teamfight Tactics patch notes that have some changes on champions, items, traits, and game system.
Table of Contents
Patch 11.8 Notes Overview
In this Patch Notes 11.7 will cover on champions, traits, and items that are buffed, nerfed, and adjusted.
- More frequent gold drops with more gold
- Significantly increased the drop rates of rare items (Neeko's, Spatula, Force of Nature)
- Instead of having a 25% chance to not spawn a Lantern, each game will have a 25% chance to drop a Lantern in all 3 Stages.
- Emperor's Divide Damage: 200/350/8888 => 225/375/18888
- Stampede Damage: 150/250/750 => 175/275/9999
- Showstopper Damage: 40/60/400% => 40/60/800%
- Divine Ascension wave Damage: 100/140/350 => 110/150/350
- Rewind Fate Revive Delay: 3.5/3/1 => 3/2/0.5 seconds
Nerf Champions, Trait, & Item
- Voice of Lightning Damage: 325/500/1400 => 300/475/1300
- Inferno Trigger Base Damage: 15/25/40 => 10/20/777
- Blooming Burst Damage: 250/350/450 => 250/325/425
- Fortune's Guillotine Damage Falloff: 25/20/10% => 25/20/15%
- Draconic Ascension maximum Health gain: 60/75/100% => 60/65/100%
Locket of the Iron Solari
- Shield: 300/350/450 => 300/350/400
- Bonus Attack Speed: 20/35% => 18/30%
- Added a new drop possibility for 3 Fortune 12 Losses (40% Chance)
- Added a cold hearted new drop possibility for 6 Fortune (4% Chance)
- Changed the chance to drop 'The Boot' in 6 Fortune from 1% => 4%