Welcome to TFT Mobile Classes Cheat Sheet, Find all Classes inside Team Fight Tactic Mobile here.
Here is the list of all classes in TFT Mobile:
- (1) Innate: Alchemists ignore collision and never stop moving.
- (1) An avatar's origin element is counted twice for trait bonuses.
Innate: At the start of combat, Assassins leap to the farthest enemy. Assassins gain bonus Critical StrikeDamage and Chance.
- (3) +70% Critical Strike Damage & +10% Critical Strike Chance
- (6) +210% Critical Strike Damage & +20% Critical Strike Chance
Innate: At the start of combat, Berserkers leap to the nearest enemy. Berserkers have a chance to hit all units in a cone in front of them with their attacks.
- (3) 45% Chance
- (6) 100% Chance, All Berserker +25 AD
Blademaster Basic Attacks have a 35% chance to trigger additional attacks against their target. These additional attack deal damage like basic attack and trigger on-hit effects.
- (2) 1 Additional Attack
- (4) 2 Additional Attacks
- (6) 3 Additional Attacks
- (2) Druid regenerate 45 health each second
Mages have a chance on cast to instead Doublecast.
- (3) 50% Chance
- (6) 100% Chance & 20 AP to all Mages
All allies gain Magic Resist.
- (2) +40 Magic Resist
- (4) +120 Magic Resist
- (3) Predators Instantly kill enemies they damage who are below 25% health.
Every 3 Seconds, Rangers have a chance to increase their Attack Speed for 3 seconds.
- (2) 35% Chance to Double Attack Speed
- (4) 80% Chance to Double Attack Speed
- (6) 100% Chance to Double Attack Speed
- (2) The first Soulbound unit die in a round will instead enter the Spirit Realm, becoming untargetable and continuing to fight as long as another Soulbound unit is alive.
Summoned units have increased health and duration.
- (3) +30% increase
- (6) +120% increase
Wardens gain increased total Armor.
- (2) +150% Armor
- (4) +300% Armor
- (6) +999% Armor
TFT Mobile Elements Cheat Sheet
Find out more about Elements in TFT Mobile that you need to know before playing the game.