Here is all the information about Elements in TFT Mobile that you need to know before playing the game. You will know about elements bonuses or states and champions available in each element.
Table of Contents
All allies gain dodge chance
- (2) 20% dodge chance
- (3) 25% dodge chance
- (4) 35% dodge chance
Crystal Champions have a maximum amount of damage they can take from a single hit.
- (2) 100 Max Damage
- (4) 60 Max Damage
Reduces each enemy's armor
- (2) 40% Armor reduction
- (4) 100% Armor reduction
Electric Champions shock nearby enemies whenever they deal or receive a critical strike
- (2) 80 Damage
- (3) 250 Damage
- (4) 500 Damage
Basic Attack from Glacials have a chance to stun their target for 1.5 seconds.
- (2) 20% Chance to Stun
- (4) 35% Chance to Stun
- (6) 50% Chance to Stun
Inferno spell damage and critical strike burns the ground beneath the target, dealing a percent of that spell's pre-mitigation damage as magic damage over 4 seconds.
- (3) 70% Damage & 1 Hex
- (6) 150% Damage & 3 Hexes
- (9) 250% Damage & 5 Hexes
When a Light Champion dies, all other Champions gain Attack Speed and are healed for 20% of their Maximum Health.
- (3) +20% Attack Speed
- (6) +30% Attack Speed
- (9) +50% Attack Speed
Moonlight transforms unit durability into a win condition for team comps that build with drawn out battles in mind.
- (2) Every 7 seconds, your team gains 15% Critical Strike Chance, 15% Critical Strike Damage and 15% Spell Power. (Stacks up to 4 times)
- (2) At the start of combat, a random ally gains a 1500 health Stoneshield
All allies restore mana every 4 seconds
- (2) +10 Mana
- (4) +30 Mana
- (6) +60 Mana
- (3) Poison Champions apply Neurotoxin when they deal damage, increasing the target's mana cost by 50%.
Shadow units deal increased damage for 6 seconds at combat start, refreshed on takedown.
- (3) 65% Increased Damage, Self Takedown
- (6) 165% Increased Damage, Any Shadow Takedown
Steel Champions gain damage immunity for a few seconds when they are reduced below 50% health
- (2) 2 Seconds of Immunity
- (3) 3 Seconds of Immunity
- (4) 4 Seconds of Immunity
- (3) At the start of combat, a random Woodland Champion makes a copy of themselves
- (6) Woodland to clone them all
TFT Mobile Classes Cheat Sheet
Find out more about Classes in TFT Mobile that you need to know before playing the game.