View TFT Set 5: Reckoning Classes and find all the detail here.
Table of Contents
Innate: At the start of combat Assassins leap to the enemy backline.
Assassins' abilities can critically strike and they gain bonus Critical Strike Chance and bonus Critical Strike Damage.
(2) 10% Crit Chance; 25% Crit Damage
(4) 30% Crit Chance; 55% Crit Damage
(6) 50% Crit Chance; 90% Crit Damage
Brawler gain additional maximum Health.
(2) 400 Bonus Health
(4) 1000 Bonus Health
(1) Caretakers deploy with a Baby Dragon that can be placed anywhere on the battlefield. Baby Dragons gain 100% of their handler's Attack Speed and restore 50 mana to their Caretaker upon death.
Innate: Cavaliers charge quickly towards their target whenever they move.
Cavaliers take reduced damage. At the start of combat and after charge, this effect is doubled for 4 seconds.
(2) 15% Damage Reduction
(3) 25% Damage Reduction
(4) 35% Damage Reduction
(1) A Cruel champion hungers to be alone against exactly 1 enemy left standing. Cruel champions are purchased with Little Legend Health instead of gold. They can be sole for gold, but not Health. You're welcome.
(1) God-King deal 20% bonus damage to enemies who have at least one of their Rival Traits. This effect is only active when you have exactly 1 unique God-King.
Garen's Rival Traits: Forgotten, Nightbringer, Coven, Hellion, Dragonslayer, Abomination, Revenant.
Darius's Rival Traits: Redeemed, Dawnbringer, Verdant, Draconic, Ironclad.
All allies gain extra Mana from their basic attacks.
(2) +3 Mana
(4) +6 Mana
All allies block a flat amount of damage from all sources.
(2) 15 Damage Blocked
(4) 40 Damage Blocked
(6) 75 Damage Blocked
Legionnaires gain bonus attack speed, and their first attack after casting a spell heals them for 50% of the damage dealt.
(2) 25% Attack Speed
(4) 60% Attack Speed
(6) 120% Attack Speed
(8) 200% Attack Speed
All allies gain Magic Resist.
(2) 40 Magic Resist
(3) 100 Magic Resist
(4) 180 Magic Resist
After 4 seconds, Rangers gain Attack Speed for 4 seconds. They regain this bonus every 4 seconds thereafter.
(2) 60% Attack Speed
(4) 140% Attack Speed
Renewers heal for a percent of their maximum Health each second. If they're full health, they restore mana instead.
(2) 3% Health or 3% Mana
(4) 6% Health or 6% Mana
Skirmishers gaina shield at the start of combat, and gain Attack Damage each second.
(3) 300 Shield and +3 Attack Damage
(6) 600 Shield and +10 Attack Damage
Spellweavers have increased Ability Power and get bonus Ability Power any time a champion uses an ability, stacking up to 10 times.
(2) 20% Ability Power, 2% bonus Ability Power
(4) 50% Ability Power, 5% bonus Ability Power