Find all information you need to know about Teamfight Tactics patch notes that have some changes on champions, items, traits, and game system.
Table of Contents
Patch 11.5 Notes Overview
In this Patch Notes 11.5 will cover on champions and items that are buffed, nerfed, and adjusted.
TFT Debuff Overhaul
- Debuff of the same type no longer stack together
- In events where multiple debuffs of the same type occur on the same unit, the strongest will become the priority debuff for its duration.
- Level 7 Roll Odds: 0/40/55/5/0% => 0/40/58/2/0%
Buff Champions & Items
- Pale Cascade Shield Amount: 175/250/350 => 200/300/450
- Wither damage: 350/550/750 => 350/550/850
- Mana: 0/70 => 0/60
- Mana: 80/150 => 75/140
- Dark Blossom Damage: 450/600/900 => 500/650/1000
- Five Point Strike Damage: 175/250/400 => 200/275/450
- Unforgotten Mana Cost: 20 => 10
- Missile now travels significantly faster. You heard it here second folks, Trap Claw now counters Aurelion Sol.
- Damage: 60 => 65
Nerf Champions, Traits, & Items
- Eye of the Storm Shield Amount: 250/300/400 => 250/275/350
- Sivir On the Hunt Bonus Attack Damage: 100/200/400 => 100/200/350
- Removed the Magic Resist Shred from her tooltip.
- Firecracker Stun Duration: 2.5/3/6 => 2/2.5/8 seconds
- Aurelion Sol with Mage Trait activated now casts his 2nd cast 0.1 seconds later.
- Shield Amount: 150/200/275 => 150/200/250
- Armor: 100/250/500/1000 => 100/250/500/800
- Magic Resist: 20/40/70/100 => 10/25/50/80
- Starting Stacks: 4 => 3
- Inferno Trigger now deals base physical damage in addition to a percentage of her Attack Damage
- Inferno Trigger Damage: 0/0/0 => 15/25/40
- Inferno Trigger Attack Damage % scaling: 50/60/80% => 30/40/60%
User Experience (UX) Improvement
- Disabled the SELL hotkey on PC in Round 1.
- Excluded Target Dummy from army interfaces both in game and in the end game screen
- The shop is now properly disabled during carousel rounds, preventing accidental buys when your Little Legends is hopping in and out of portals.
- Jarvan IV now correctly casts his spell when re-casting on the same target with mage cap
- When multiple copies of Kalista are on the board, they will no longer fail to execute a target if the Kalista that landed the first spear dies
- Fixes a bug where Galio would sometimes not land on the largest cluster. This sometimes happened when a target was pulled by Aatrox. Galio would determine that the target would be pulled into a large cluster and choose to land on that target, but if Aatrox's animation wasn't finished he would pick the target's starting position as his landing spot and not land on the large cluster.
- Fixed a bug where Tryndamere's Spinning Slash damage could benefit from the basic attack damage bonus
- Fixed a bug where Runaan's Hurricane was consuming a stack of Tryndamere's Spinning Slash attack damage bonus to deal bonus damage
- Fixed a bug where, when a player surrendered with champion holding a trait item, the champion could be re-acquired from the shop or carousel and still have all their items on them.