Find all information you need to know about Teamfight Tactics patch notes that have some change on champions, items, traits, and game system.
Table of Contents
- Patch 11.2 Notes Overview
- New Little Legends & Arenas
- Ranked Changes
- New Traits
- New Champions
- Removed Traits and Champions
- Traits Balance and Adjustments
- Champion Changes
- Items Changes
Patch 11.2 Notes Overview
In this Patch 11.2 Notes will cover Set 4.5 Launching, New Champions, New Traits that are changed & removed, New Little Legends & Arenas, Ranked changes, and bug fixes.
New Little Legends & Arenas
- Dumpling Sprite
- Porcelain Bellswayer
- Lunar Reval Choncc
- Lunar Beast Choncc
- Lunar Reval Furyhorn
- Lunar Beast Furyhorn
- Lunar Reval Shisha
- Lunar Beast Shisha
- Club 2
- Lunar City
Region Challenger and Grandmaster Quota Adjustments
- BR: 50/100 (No Change)
- EUNE: 50/100 => 100/200
- EUW: 200/500 => 200/400
- KR: 200/500 => 300/600
- LAN: 50/100 => 30/60
- LAS: 50/100 => 30/60
- NA: 100/200 => 250/500
- JP: 20/30 => 50/100
- OCE: 50/100 => 100/200
- PH: 50/100 => 20/40
- RU: 20/30 => 20/40
- SG: 20/30 => 20/40
- TH: 20/30 => 20/40
- TR: 50/100 (No Change)
- TW: 50/100 (No Change)
- VN: 300/700 => 450/900
Fates Ranked Stage II Begins this Patch
- Your rank has been "soft" reset down one tier below you. For example, if you are currently in Gold II you will now be in Silver II.
- If you are very good at this game and currently placed in Master or above, you will be reset to Diamon 4.
- You will get 5 provisional matches after the reset, meaning you will not lose any LP for sub-top 4 placement in your first 5 ranked games of the new stage. You'll also gain extra LP for finishing top four, so best of luck!
Ranked Rewards Coming to a Patch Near You (Soon)
- Don't get too EMOTEional, ranked rewards for gold and above will be coming next patch, 11.3!
- Lanterns are the new mid-set mechanic that can drop at various game times, or not at all. They can contain things like item Components, Loaded Dice, Gold, and more.
Chosen Shop Odds
- Level 6: 15/45/40/0/0 => 0/60/40/0/0
- Level 8: 0/15/45/40/0 => 0/0/60/40/0
- Level 9: 0/0/15/45/40 => 0/0/0/60/40
- Reduced the chance of rolling a Chosen slightly, as in you probably wouldn't have noticed if you didn't read what you're reading right now.
- Removed the All Defensive Component First Carousel. Replaced it with a 2x Sword, 2x Bow, 2x Tear, 1x Glove version.
The first Dragonsoul allies to take damage in combat receive the Dragon's Blessing. While blessed, the unit gains bonus stats, and every 5th attack fires a Dragonsoul blast, dealing 50% of the target's maximum Health in magic damage.
On death, this blessing passes to the closest Dragonsoul ally without a blessing.
- (3) Dragonsoul: 1 Blessing of 40% Spell Power and Attack Speed
- (6) Dragonsoul: 3 Blessing of 80% Spell Power and Attack Speed
- (9) Dragonsoul: 6 Blessing of 160% Spell Power and Attack Speed
- (3) Fabled champions' abilities are empowered from tales of their past valor.
Executioner attacks and spells always critically hit targets beneath a certain Health threshold.
- (2) Executioners: below 33% Health
- (3) Executioners: below 66% Health
- (4) Executioners: below 99% Health
Slayers gain Lifesteal that gets stronger as their own Health decreases, and deal bonus damage that scales up based on their target's missing Health
- (3) Slayers: 15 to 30% Lifesteal and Bonus Damage
- (6) Slayers: 25 to 50% Lifesteal and Bonus Damage
All allies heal for some of the damage they deal with spells and attacks
- (2) Syphoners: 10% for Allies; 40% for Syphoners
- (4) Syphoners: 25% for Allies; 100% for Syphoners
Daredevils seek the thrill of battle, dashing after every other attack. After every dash, they shield themselves for 10% of their max Health and their next attack fires 2 shots, gaining Style.
At max Style, they cast their spell.
After each combat a Blacksmith participates in, they will make progress forging an Artifact. The higher their star-level, the faster they work. Once the Artifact is complete, it will become available to bestow upon an ally.
Each ally may only equip one Artifact.
- Aurelion Sol
Removed Traits and Champions
- Xin Zhao
Traits Balance and Adjustments
- Critical Strike Damage: 30/60/90% => 25/60/100%
- Critical Strike Chance: 10/25/40% => 10/30/55%
- Now additionally to Health, grant 20/40/80/150 bonus Attack Damage to the Brawlers
- Health: 400/800/1200/1800 => 400/700/1100/1600
- Galio Health: 800/1400/2000 => 800/1325/2000
- Attack Damage: 75/160/280 => 80/175/330
- Star Multiplier: 14% => 16%
- Attack Speed per Stack: 12/30/35/60 => 15/25/40/60
- Armor & Magic Resist per Stack: 20/30/40 => 15/25/40
- Mana Bonus: 50/70/100% => 50/100/150%
- 0 Loss Average Value: 2.5g => 2.2g
- 1 Loss Average Value: 6g => 5.5g
- Shield: 150/225/350 => 125/200/250
- (3) 80% of Spell Power
- (5) 105% of Spell Power
- (7) 135% of Spell Power
- Magic Resist Bonus: 40/100/200 => 40/120/300
- Number of Bounces: 1/2/3 => 2/3/4
- Damage Reduction per Bounces: 55/50/45% => 65/50/30%
- Rework: Spirit will now grant flat attack speed the first time a Spirit unit casts
- (2) 20% Attack Speed
- (4) 40% Attack Speed
- Health: 200/450/700 => 250/550/850
- Spell Power: 20/40/70 => 25/55/85
- Armor Bonus: 120/300/750/2000 => 100/250/500/1000
- Now additionally grants 20/40/70/100 Magic Resist to the Vanguards.
- Traits: Moonlight Assassin => Spirit Assassin
- Health: 500 => 550
- Attack Speed: 0.65 => 0.7
- Pale Cascade Orb Damage: 70/80/90 => 90/100/110
- Pale Cascade Shield: 200/300/400 => 200/300/450
- Pale Cascade Ords: 4/5/6 => 4/5/7
- Riposte Stun Duration: 1.5/2/3 => 2/2.5/4 seconds
- Chosen Bonus: Max Mana Reduction => Health
- Mana: 30/60 => 40/70
- Traits: Cultist Assassin => Cultist Assassin Slayer
- Mana: 75/125 => 60/120
- Phantom Undertow Damage: 125/200/375 => 100/175/275
- Mana: 30/60 => 40/70
- Sporecloud Dart Damage: 300/400/900 => 250/400/900
- Traits: Ninja Shade => Ninja Slayer
- Attack Speed: 0.75 => 0.8
- Attack Speed: 0.9 => 1.0
- Death Lotus Tooltip Fix: 600/900/1800 => 600/900/1650
- Traits: Spirit Hunter => Spirit Executioner
- Dance of Dread Damage: 450/650/1000 => 400/600/1000
- Attack Speed: 0.6 => 0.65
- Infernal Chains Damage: 250/450/1250 => 350/550/1500
- Traits: Enlightened Dazzler => Enlightened Syphoner
- Tormented Shadow no longer heals Morgana for a portion of the damage dealt. Spell now reduces enemy Attack Damage by 40% while they remain inside.
- Tormented Shadow no longer shreds Magic Resist
- Mana: 70/150 => 80/160
- Emperor's Divide Knock Up Duration: 2 => 1.5 seconds
- Emperor's Divide Slow Duration: 4 => 3
- God Fist Damage: 250/450/1000 => 200/375/1000
- Seal Fate Armor and Magic Resist Reduction: 60% => 40%
- Seal Fate Shred and Unforgotten Execute Marker now only lasts for 8i seconds
- Unforgotten Damage: 200/400/1000 => 350/600/1500
- Unforgotten no longer deals missing health damage. Instead, Unforgotten will deal additional percent damage based on the target's missing health for up to 100% additional damage.
- Chalice of Power Spell Power: 35 => 30
- Giantslyer Max Damage: 90% => 80%
- Hand of Justice Damage & Healing: 45% => 40%
- Hextech Gunblade Max Shield: 400 => 300
- Hurricane Bonus Damage: 90% => 80%
- Statikk Shiv Bounces: 3/4/5 => 4/5/6
- Zeke's Herald Bonus Attack Speed: 35% => 30%
- Zz'Rot Portal Construct now gains bonus 0/0/10/20/40/80/120/200 Armor and MR based on the Stage