View TFT Set 4.5: Festival of Beasts Classes and find all the detail here.
Table of Contents
Adepts calm the flow of battle, reducing the Attack Speed of all enemies by 50% for a few seconds at the start of combat.
- (2) 2 seconds
- (3) 3.5 seconds
- (4) 6 seconds
Innate: At the start of combat, Assassins leap to the enemy backline, Assassins gain bonus Critical Strike Damage and Chance, and their spells can critically strike.
- (2) +25% Critical Strike Damage & +10% Critical Strike Chance
- (4) +60% Critical Strike Damage & +25% Critical Strike Chance
- (6) +120% Critical Strike Damage & +40% Critical Strike Chance
(1) After participating in combat, Blacksmiths will begin forging an Artifact item. The higher their star-level, the faster they work. Once the Artifact is complete, it will be able to bestow upon an ally. Each ally may only equip one Artifact.
Brawler gain bonus Health.
- (2) 400 Health
- (4) 800 Health
- (6) 1200 Health
- (8) 1800 Health
Innate: Duelists gain bonus Movement Speed. Duelists' attacks grant Attack Speed, up to 8 stacks.
- (2) +12% AS per Stack
- (4) +30% AS per Stack
- (6) +40% AS per Stack
- (8) +60% AS per Stack
(1) The Emperor deploys with two Sand Guards who can be placed anywhere on the battlefield. They do not move or attack and die when their Emperor does.
Executioner attacks and spells always critically hit targets below a certain percent threshold of health.
- (2) 33% health
- (3) 66% health
- (4) 99% health
At the start of combat, Keepers grant themselves and all nearby allies a shield for a duration. This shield is 50% stronger on Keepers.
- (2) 125 shield, 8 seconds
- (4) 200 shield, 10 seconds
- (6) 250 shield, 12 seconds
Mages cast twice and have modified Spell Power.
- (3) 80% of their total Spell power
- (5) 110% of their total Spell Power
- (7) 150% of their total Spell Power
All allies gain Magic Resistance.
- (2) 40 Magic Resistance
- (4) 120 Magic Resistance
- (6) 300 Magic Resistance
Sharpshooters attacks and spells ricochet to nearby enemies dealing reduced damage.
- (2) 2 ricochet with 65% reduced damage
- (4) 3 ricochet with 50% reduced damage
- (6) 4 ricochet with 35% reduced damage
Slayers gain Lifesteal that increases at lower Health, and deal bonus damage that increases based off their target's missing Health.
- (3) 30 to 60% Lifesteal and Bonus Damage
- (6) 50 to 100% Lifesteal and Bonus Damage
All allies heal for some of the damage they deal with spells and attacks.
- (2) 10% for Allies, 40% for Syphoner
- (4) 25% for Allies, 100% for Syphoner
Vanguard champions gain bonus Armor.
- (2) 120 Armor
- (4) 300 Armor
- (6) 750 Armor
- (8) 2000 Armor