Find all information you need to know about Teamfight Tactics patch notes that have some change on champions, items, traits, and game system.
Patch 11.1 Notes Overview
In this Patch 11.1 Notes will cover only champions that are buffed & nerfed, and fixed some bugs.
- Cycling through boards with hotkeys now skips dead players (PC only)
- Spirit of Life Damage and Healing: 250/400/600 => 250/400/750
- Health: 550 => 650
- Health: 800 => 900
- Armor: 40 => 70
- Mana: 0/80 => 0/75
- Attack Speed: 0.75 => 0.8
- Health: 750 => 850
- Armor: 30 => 60
- Attack Range: 3 Hexes => 2 Hexes
- Armor and Magic Resist: 50 => 60
- Silver Bolts Damage: 50/90/140 => 50/90/130
- Mana: 60/120 => 80/150
- Chosen Stat: Mana => Spell Power
- Sporecloud Dart Damage: 300/450/900 => 300/400/900
- Mana: 0/45 => 0/55
- Whisper Ad Multiplier: 444/500/1234% => 444/475/1234%
- Fixed an issue where some champions would fail to cast when affected by the slow from Azir's Emperor's Divide.
- Sett's Showstopper now properly fails when blocked by Trap Claw instead of still dealing AoE secondary damage.
- Brains before gains: Sett will no longer interrupt Showstopper to go do sit-ups.
- Sett's been spending too much time in Night City: Fixed a bug that caused Sett to stop attacking and casting when Showstopper's initial dash was interrupted by a state change (e.g. Guardian Angel, Zilean's Rewind Fate).
- Fixed a bug where 11 Fortune loss was giving more Neeko's than intended.
- Fixed a bug where Yone was shredding more Armor and Magic Resist than intended.
- Recipe hints now exclude components spawned from Thieves Gloves.