Find all information you need to know about Teamfight Tactics patch notes that have some changes on champions, items, traits, and game modes.
Table of Contents
Patch 10.24 Notes Overview
In this Patch, 10.24 Notes will cover champions, items, traits that are buffed, nerfed, and adjusted.
- Base Player Damage Per Stage: 0/0/1/2/5/10/15 => 0/0/2/3/5/8/15
- Increased the base odds of rolling a chosen slightly.
Chosen Roll Odds
- Level 4: 40/60/0/0/0 => 60/40/0/0/0
- Level 5: 20/50/30/0/0 => 40/55/5/0/0
- Level 6: 10/45/45/0/0 => 15/45/40/0/0
- Level 7: 0/30/40/30/0 => 0/40/55/5/0
- Level 8: 0/20/40/40/0 => 0/15/45/40/0
- Level 9: 0//0/30/40/30 => 0/0/15/45/10
Normal Roll Odds
- Level 5: 45/30/20/5/0 => 45/33/20/2/0
- Level 6: 30/35/25/10/0 => 35/35/25/5/0
- Level 7: 19/35/30/15/1 => 24/35/30/10/1
- Level 8: 14/25/35/20/6 => 15/25/35/20/5
- Lowered the variance in the initial loot drops from Stage 1, leading to a slight increase in total loot overall.
- Reduced the extreme variance in item distribution by one, which should lead to less extreme cases of similar item drops in a game.
- Grey Orbs average value increased very slightly, buy lowered Neeko drop rates from them.
- Chosen Bonus Attack Damage: 30 => 20
- This affects Yashou, Aphelios, Zed, Xin Zhao, Ashe, Jhin, Talon, and Warwick.
- Aphelios Attack Damage: 45 => 50
- Aphelios Starting Mana: 40 => 50
- Akali Spell Damage: 150/225/350 => 175/250/400
- Xin Zhao Starting Manna/Total Mana: 40/80 => 30/60
- Jhin Attack Damage: 85 => 100
- Sett Starting Mana: 70 => 100
Nerf Champions, Items, & Traits
- Diana Pale Cascade Shield: 200/300/450/650 => 200/300/400/500
- Lissandra Pale Cascade Damage: 350/450/600/900 => 350/450/600/800
- Nami Starting/Total Mana: 40/80 => 60/100
- Pyke Phantom Undertos Damage: 150/250/450 => 125/200/375
- Talon True Strike no longer refunds Mana on kill
- Talon Total Mana: 50 => 40
- Fixed a bug where Truestrike's bonus Damage could not critically strike
- Talon Truestrike Bonus Damage: 125/200/600 => 85/135/400
- Talon is no longer invulnerable during his leap (he is still unstoppable and untargetable)
- Talon's Leap has been sped up slightly.
- Azir Starting/Total Mana: 50/125 => 75/150
- ZZ'Rot Protal Construct Attack Damage: 150 => 100
- A Chosen Cultist now only provides +1 star level to Galio instead of double the Chosen's star level
- A 2-star Cultist Chosen improves Galio: +4 => +3
- A 3-star Cultist Chosen improves Galio: +6 => +4
- Fixed an issue with one of the 11 loss drop being undervalued.
- Slightly lowered the drop rate of Neeko's Help from the 6 Fortune loot table.
- Jarvan IV Dragon Strike Stun Duration: 2 => 1 second
- Jarvan IV Starting/Total Mana: 60/120 => 50/80
- Yasuo Striking Steel Damage: 160/190/225% => 180/200/225%
- Lulu Wild Growth Knockup Duration: 1.5 => 1 second
- Lulu Wild Growth Duration: 6 seconds => rest of combat
- Refreshing Wild Growth on an ally now properly heals them for the Bonus Health gain amount and triggers the knockup effect
- Zed Attack Speed: 0.75 => 0.8
- Cassiopeia Starting/Total Mana: 60/12 => 80/150
- Cassiopeia Petrifying Gaze Damage Amp: 10% => 20%
- Warwick Attack Damage: 70 => 85
- Warwick Attack Speed: 0.9 => 0.8
- Warwick's howl on takedowns no longer fears nearby enemies. Instead, his howl grants himself and all allies who share a Trait with him 60/75/200% Attack Speed for 3 seconds.
- Yone: Seal Fate no longer knock up enemies
- Yone now becomes untargetable during his cast
- Yone Seal Fate Damage: 800/1300/9999 => 600/1200/9999
- Yone Seal Fate Armor and MR Shred: 60% => 90%
- Yone Total Mana: 80 => 50
- Fixed a bug where Yone could become unresponsive after casting Seal Fate
- Fixed a bug where Yone's resistances reduced would not update correctly if the target's Armor or Magic Resist changed while the shred was active.
- Jinx Chosen Bonus Stat: Spell Power => Mana
- Jinx Starting/Total Mana: 0/50 => 70/120
- Jinx Fishbones Stun: Jinx's primarily target => All targets in the 1 hex explosive
- Jinx Fishbones Stun Duration: 1.5/1.5/1.5 seconds => 1.5/2/2.5 seconds
- Jinx Fishbones Damage: 200/325/550 => 150/250/450
- Addressed an issue where ghost armies with the Hunter Trait occasionally activated the Hunter attack instantly upon combat starting.
- The Hunter Trait will no longer fire its first attack one second early
- Zilean now correctly de-prioritizes casting his spell on summoned units (ie: Azir's solders)
- The following Attacks can now correctly Miss (Blind) and be Dodged: Talon's Truestrike, Yasou's Striking Steel, Xin Zhao's Crescent Guard, Wukong's Crushing Blow, and Ashe's Hunter's Focus
- Fiora will no longer sometimes change targets after casting her spell
- Fixed various issues around attempting to purchase a Chosen with a full bench.