Find all information you need to know about Teamfight Tactics patch notes with Set 6.5 release including champions, trait, items, and augments balance change.
Table of Contents
Set 6.5 Release
TFT Set 6.5 Neon Night is released with new champions, traits, items, and augments added and some contents are removed.
New Pass II, Little Legends, & Arenas
- Pass II
- New Little Legends & Battle Arenas
- New Bundle
Grandmaster and Challenger Ranked
Grandmaster and Challenger are unlocked immediately, allowing for the true zero-to-hero competition. Challenger and Grandmaster are still limited to the top accounts on each server, but players must have at least 200 LP in Master to reach Grandmaster, and at least 500 LP in Grandmaster to reach Challenger.
Gizmos & Gadget Ranked Stage II begins
- Your rank has been "soft" reset down one tier below your current standing. Ex, if you are currently in Gold II you will now be in Silver II.
- If you are very good at this game and currently placed in Master or above, you will be reset to Diamond 4.
- You will get five provisional matches after the reset, meaning you will not lost any LP for sub-top-four placements in your first five ranked games of the new stage. You'll also gain some extra LP for finishing top four.
- Ranked rewards for the first half of Gizmos & Gadgets will be distributed with this patch, but it may take a couple days to complete the rollout.
- If you achieved a minimum of Gold rank in the first half of Gizmos & Gadgets, then there'll be a forest emote hitting your inventory.
Double Up and Hyper Roll Tiers
- Emote rewards will be earned for players that reach Blue, Purple, and Hyper/Double tier before the mid-set.
- Hyper Roll and Double Up tiers will not be hard reset. Instead, anyone at Blue or higher will go to the bottom of Blue.
- If you managed to hit Blue, Purple, or Hyper/Double tier in Hyper Roll or Double Up, expect these emotes to roll out during our launch.
User Experience Changes
Opponent Matchup Tracker
- Opponents you have yet to fight during your current stage will have an icon by their Tactician in the UI indicating they may be your next opponent.
Augmented Match History
- Match History will now show Augments.
Mid-Set Augment Changes
- Chemical Overload max Health percentage explosion damage: 20/30/40 => 20/30/removed
- Runic Shield I now also grants a Swain
- Runic Shield II now also grants a Vex
- Runic Shield III has been removed
- Ardent Censer bonus Attack Speed: 50% => 45%
- Ardent Censer now also grants a Lulu
- Cutthroat Mana reave: 65% => 50%
- Cutthroat now also grants a Talon
- Duet Health bonus: 400 => 200
- Duet now also grants a Senna
- En Garde disarm duration: 3 => 2.5 sec
- En Garde now also grants a Warwick
- Lifelong Learning now also grants a Syndra
- Lifelong Learning no longer works on PvE rounds
- One for All now also grants an Ashe
- Payday now also grants an Ashe
- Portable Forge option, Obsidian Cleaver Armor & Magic Resist shred: 70% => 60%
- Pirates now also grant a Quinn
- Self-Repair repair time: 6 => 7 seconds
- Self-Repair now also grants a Zilean
- Shrug it Off now also grants a Sejuani
- Sniper Heart now also grants an Ashe instead of a Tristana
- So Small now also grants a Corki
- Stand Behind Me now also grants a Bitlzcrank
- Twinshot Heart now also grants a Corki instead of a Kog'Maw
- Unstable Evolution: fixed a bug where 3-star champs with items were getting more stacks than intended.
- Unstable Evolution now also grants a Rek'Sai
- Armor Plating now proc's one time at 50% Health, giving 3 seconds of Invulnerability
- Armor Plating now also grants a Cho'Gath
- Broken Stopwatch now also grants a Zilean
- Broken Stopwatch will never appear in 1-4
- Clear Mind can only appear on 1-4
- Gold Reserves max damage: 60% => 50%
- Gold Reserves now also grants a Quinn
- Instant Injection now also grants a Warwick
- Junkyard now also grants an Ezreal
- Scholar Crest now grants a Zyra instead of a Heimerdinger
- Sharpshooter damage reduction: 45% => 50%
- Sharpshooter now also grants a Corki
- Smoke Bomb now also grants a Talon
- Spellblade Ability Power scaling on next basic attack after cast: 225% => 200%
- Spellblade now also grants a Swain
- Titanic Force will rarely appear as the 1st Augment option
- Celestial Blessing III Omnivamp: 25% => 35%
- Cybernetic Implants III Health: 350 => 450
- Enforcer Soul has been removed
- High End Shopping now also grants 5 gold
- High End Shopping will never appear as the 1st augment
- Makeshift Armor III Armor & Magic Resist: 75 => 80
- Socialite Soul now also grants 8 gold
- Weakspot: you can no longer be offered other levels of Weakspot after choosing any tier of Weakspot.
- Woodland of Charm will never appear as the 3rd Augment
- Share the Spotlight: Tier 2 (Gold) => Tier 3 (Prismatic)
- Share the Spotlight shared bonus: 100% => 125%
- Share the Spotlight now also grants a Senna
- Bruiser bonus Health: 125/225/400/700 => 125/225/450/800
- Challenger Attack Speed: 30/55/80/130 => 25/55/90/150%
- Chemtech bonus Attack Speed: 15/50/90/135 => 15/40/80/150%
- Chemtech max Health regen per second: 3/5/8/15% => 4/7/10/18%
- Clockwork base Attack Speed: 10/35/70% => 10/40/80%
- Enforcer Stun duration: 5 sec => 4 sec
- Colossus now also grants an innate bonus 800 Health
- Cho'gath base Health: 1300 => 700
- Galio base Healht: 1800 => 1200
- Innovator Mechanical Bear base Health: 850 => 775
- Innovator Hextech Dragon base Health: 1250 => 1125
- Innovator Hextech Dragon fear duration: 3 => 2 sec
- Innovator Hextech Dragon Critical Strike bonus damage: 30% => 10%
- Mutant new 7 piece chase trait has been added for each variation
- Mutant Adrenaline Rush (7): 100% chance to proc and 40 Attack Damage
- Mutant Bio Leeching (7): 80% Omnivamp
- Mutant Cybernetic (7): 1500 Health and 100 Attack Damage
- Mutant Cybernetic (5) Health: 1000 => 900
- Mutant Metamorphosis (7): 35 Armor & Magic Resist, 7 Attack Damage & Ability Power every 2 seconds (stacks up to 5 times)
- Mutant Synaptic Web (7): 40 Mana & 50 Ability Power
- Mutant Voidborne (7): 80% of their damage is true damage
- Mutant Voracious Appetite (7): gain 50 Attack Damage & Ability Power each time an ally dies
- Scrap is now smarter! Units like Ezreal and Irelia will no longer roll Hextech Gunblade or Morellonimocon
- Socialite is now a 1/2/3/5 Trait
- Socialite (1): Bonus Damage: 20% => 15%
- Socialite (5): All bonuses are doubled
- Twinshot is now a 2/3/4/5 Trait
- Twinshot chance to proc twice: 40/55/70/100%
- Twinshot Attack Damage: 10/25/40/60
- Twinshot tooltip now specifies that it works with Ability casts as well
- Kassadin Health: 700 => 750
- Kassadin is now a Mutant Scholar
- Ziggs Attack Damage: 50 => 55
- Blitzcrank is now a Scrap Bodyguard (no longer a Protector)
- Swain Death's Hand Damage: 250/340/480 => 225/300/450
- Swain is now a Hextech Arcanist
- Talon Blade's End Damage: 450/625/950 => 450/650/950
- Talon is now a Debonair Assassin
- Talon VIP bonus: Blade's Edge bleed now deals true damage and lasts 100% longer
- Cho'gath Feast Damage: 900/975/1050 => 850/950/1050
- Ekko is now a Scrap Assassin Innovator
- Ekko Attack Damage: 50 => 65
- Ekko Health: 650 => 700
- Ekko Armor & Magic Resist: 30 => 40
- Ekko Parallel Convergence Damage: 175/225/375 => 150/200/350
- Gangplank Parrrley Base Damage: 110/150/200 => 120/160/225
- Leona is now a Debonair Bodyguard
- Leona VIP bonus: Leona heals for 0.8 maximum Health every second for each unit targeting her
- Malzahar Malefic Visions Damage: 650/900/1100 => 625/875/1050
- Vex Personal Space Shield Amount: 525/675/850 => 550/700/900
- Vex Armor & Magic Resist: 40 => 50
- Zac Yoink! now takes 75% reduced damage while casting his Ability
- Zac Yoink! Damage: 400/525/999 => 300/400/600
- Braum Vault Breaker Stun Duration: 2/3/6 => 1.75/2.25/8 seconds
- Orianna Command: Shockwave Damage: 350/550/1200 => 300/450/1200
- Orianna Command: Shockwave Shielding: 100/150/400 => 120/170/600
- Seraphine Encore Damage: 275/450/1200 => 250/400/1200
- Seraphine Encore Attack Speed Bonus: 30/50/100% => 30/45/100%
- Vi is now a 4 cost champion with a new spell: Piltover Pulverizer
- Vi is now a Rival Enforcer Bruiser
- Vi Health: 100- => 900
- Galio Colossal Entrance Damage: 200/300/9001 => 150/225/9001
- Galio Colossal Entrance stun duration: 1.5/1.75/9.5 => 1/1.5/10
- Galio Colossal Entrance now grants an additional 5% of his max Health as damage
- Jinx Armor & Magic Resist: 35 => 40
- Jinx Rocket Launcher Attack Damage scaling: 200/210/888% => 220/230/888%
- Jinx is now a Rival Scrap Twinshot
- After Jinx's cast of Super Mega Death Rocket, she will now auto attack random valid targets with each attack.
- When feeding Tahm Kench, a mini progress bar appears that helps you understand how long to hold.
- Guardian Angel has been removed
- Edge of Night recipe: B.F. Sword and Chain Vest
- Edge of Night: +20 Armor, +10 Attack Damage
- Edge of Night: When the holder first drops below 50% Health, they briefly enter stealth, becoming untargetable and shedding negative effects. After coming out of stealth, the holder gains 40% bonus attack speed.
- Edge of Night is a Unique item, meaning you can only equip one per unit
- Brink of Dawn (Radiant): Grants 55% bonus attack speed after coming out of stealth. Trigger a second time upon dropping to 25% Health.