TFT Set 6 Jinx Item Build, Abilities, & Synergies.
Super Mega Death Rocket
Jinx rides her rocket high into the sky. After a moderate delay, she comes crashing down near the center-most enemy, dealing magic damage to enemies around the epicenter, and 50% of the damage to all other enemies in a large area. The epicenter is left burning for the rest of combat, applying a percent Burn to friends and foes who remain inside other than Jinx.
Percent Burn: 2%/2.5%/3%
At the start of combat, components held by Scrap champions turn into full items for the rest of combat. Also, your team gains a shield for each component equipped by your team, including those that are part of a full item.
(2) 1 component, 20 shield
(4) 3 components, 40 shield
(6) All components, 60 shield
(1) This trait is active when you have exactly 1 unique Rival unit, as Rivals refuse to work together.
- Vi's mana cost is reduced by 20.
- Jinx gains 40% Attack Speed for 3 seconds after scoring a takedown.
Twinshots gain bonus Attack Damage. When a Twinshot attacks, they have a chance to attack twice instead.
(2) 5 Attack Damage, 40% chance
(4) 40 Attack Damage, 70% chance
(6) 80 Attack Damage, 100% chance
End of Jinx TFT Set 6