TFT Set 6 Vi Item Build, Abilities, & Synergies.
|Health||1000 / 1800 / 3248|
|DPS||56 / 101 / 181|
|Damage||80 / 144 / 259|
Vi shields herself and deals magic damage to her target and enemies behind it.
On her 2nd cast, she also dashes through her target.
On her 3rd cast, she instead throws her target into the air and slams them back to the ground, dealing damage in a circle around her target.
Mana: 0 / 40
First Cast Damage: 175 / 250 / 500
Shield Amount: 300 / 400 / 900
Third Cast Damage: 350/500/1000
Enforcers stun enemies at the start of combat. The target breaks free after 5 seconds, or after losing 40% of their maximum Health. Enforcers will not try to stun enemies who are immune to crowd control effects.
(2) The enemy who has the most Health.
(4) And the enemy who dealt the most damage last combat.
(1) This trait is active when you have exactly 1 unique Rival unit, as Rivals refuse to work together.
- Vi's mana cost is reduced by 20.
- Jinx gains 40% Attack Speed for 3 seconds after scoring a takedown.
Your team gains bonus maximum Health. Bruisers gain double the bonus.
(2) 125 Health
(4) 225 Health
(6) 400 Health
(8) 700 Health
End of Vi TFT Set 6.