Find all information you need to know about Teamfight Tactics patch notes that have new contents and some changes on champions, traits, items, and game systems.
Table of Contents
Patch 11.15 Notes Overview
In this patch 11.15 notes, there are a lot of new contents added such as New Set 5.5, New Little Legends, New Arena, New Pass, and New Mechanic.
Set 5.5 Release
New Champions & Traits
- Miss Fortune
- Garen (changed)
- Fiddlesticks (replace Ryze)
Removed Champions & Traits
New Little Legends & Arena
The Fearless Fellowship
- Ironclad Molediver
- Draconic Umbra
- Verdant Fuwa
- Order Molediver
- Order Fuwa
- Order Umbra
- Chaos Molediver
- Chaos Umbra
- Chaos Fuwa
High Noon Squink Variants
- High Noon Squink
- Order Squink
- Cactus Squink
- Kernel Squink
- Outlaw Squink
- Golden Bakery
- High Noon Saloon
New Reckoning Pass II & Pass+ II
- Emotes: The Kindest Cut, Surprise!!!, Amused and Confused, and more!
- Booms to celebrate your victories: Jagged Path, Abyssal Chasm, Soul Siphon, Shattered Heart
- Star Shards to Star-up your favorite Little Legends
- LL Eggs: Fearless Fellowship eggs and more!
- Arenas: Journet's Beginning, Desert Path, and Dankest Dungeon
- Exclusive Little Legends: Order Pengu at one and two stars, and Order Sprite!
Reckoning Ranked Stage II begins this patch
- Your rank has been "soft" reset down one tier below your current standing. For example, if you are currently in Gold II you will now be in Silver II.
- If you are very good at this game and currently placed in Master or above, you will be reset to Diamond 4.
- You will get five provisional matches after the reset, meaning you will not lose any LP for sub-top-four placements in your first five ranked games of the new stage. You will also gain some extra LP for finishing top four.
- Ranked rewards for the first half of Reckoning will be distributed in patch 11.16 for those Shadow Item enthusiasts who made it to Gold or higher.
Hyper Roll Tiers
- Emotes rewards will be earned for players that reach Blue, Purple, and Hyper tier before patch 11.15.
- Hyper Roll tiers will not be hard reset. Instead, anyone at Blue or higher will go to the bottom of Blue.
- The rewards for Hyper Roll will come in patch 11.16 alongside the rest of the ranked rewards for the first half of Reckoning.
- Radiant Items are more powerful versions of regular items that should alter your win condition based on the one you choose.
- Choose one Radiant Item from five choices at the 3-6 Armory.
- The Divine Blessing drops when your Little Legend dips below 40 health
- The Divine Blessing grants a high amount of immediate value, offering a combination of the following: items (components), gold (moves everything around me), consumables, Spatula, champions
- All players will get the same essential content in their Blessing. We are all equally blessed in the eyes of URF.
Tome of Traits
- The Tome has a chance of dropping from the Divine Blessing, but you may also find some books to "borrow" from PvE encounters.
- The Tome of Traits can be sold to bring up a shop of four emblems to choose from. These emblems can be for any trait, including ones that can't be built by Spatulas.
- Lowered the average number of bonus orbs slightly
- Increased Small Orbs Average Value: 2.54 => 3gold
- Small Orbs containing two 1-cost champs => three 1-cost champs
- Small Orbs containing one 2-cost champ => one 2-cost champ + 1 Gold
- Small Orbs containing 2 Gold => 3 Gold
- Medium Orbs Average Value: 5.72 => 5.6 gold
- Medium Orbs now have a chance to contain 3-cost + 2-cost drop
- Medium Orbs containing Neeko + 2-cost champ => Neeko + 2-cost champ + 1gold
- Gold Orbs can now drop the Tome of Traits
- Gold Orbs containing Spatula and Neeko's Help drop rate lowered slightly
- Minimum items received are now 10 components + 1 Radiant Item after the 4-7 Raptor Round.
- 2-2 Armory is now 2 standard components
- 3-2 is moved to 3-6 and is now 5 Radiant Items
- 4-2 Armory is now guaranteed, as either 2 components, 3 components, or 3 components +1 special item.
- 5-2 Armory is slightly less likely, and will never contain components.
- 6-2 and 7-2 Armories are unchanged
- Stage 5 Carousel can now sometimes contain Componentless (unbuildable) Emblems
- Stage 6+ Carousels can now sometimes be all full items
- Stage 6+ Carousels can now sometimes contain Componentless (unbuildable) Emblems
- 58 total Champions => 57 total Champions
- 5sec added to planning timers in the following Stages: 3-1, 5-2, 6-2, 6-3
- Gold income in Stage 7: 6gold => 8gold
- Gold income in Stage 8 and onward: 6gold => 9gold
- 4-1 Armory is likely but not guaranteed and offers either 3 components or 3 components +1 special item
- 5-2 Armory is now 5 Radiant Items
- 6-3 Armory is likely if there is no Armory on 4-1 and has the same offer structure as 4-1
- Other armories are unchanged.
- Abomination Reworked: The Monstrosity's Health and AD increases by 20% each Stage, starting from: Abomination 3: Stage 3, Abomination 4: Stage 4, Abomination 5: Stage 5
- Ally Deaths Required for the Monstrosity to emerge: 3 => 2
- The Monstrosity now deals 150/200/250 magic damage in the area where it stops charging
- The Monstrosity Enrage Lifesteal: 40% => 60%
- The Monstrosity Enrage Lifesteal no longer scales off of AP
- The Monstrosity Enrage Duration: 3 => 5seconds
- The Monstrosity Armor & MR: 40/65/75 => 40/50/60
- The Monstrosity Health: 1000/1600/2200 => 1000/1400/1800
- The Monstrosity Attack Damage: 100/140/180 => 70/80/90
- The Monstrosity Health Per Star Level: 100/160/220 => 100/140/180
- The Monstrosity Attack Damage Per Star Level: 10/14/18 => 7/8/9
- Forgotten Reworked: (2/4/6/8) Forgotten champions gain bonus Attack Damage & Ability Powe. Each victorious combat they participate in increases the bonus by 10%, stacking up to 5 times.
- Assassin Critical Strike Chance: 10/30/60 => 20/40/75%
- Assassin Critical Strike Damage: 25/55/90 => 30/50/70%
- Brawler 6 added, Health: 400/1000/1600
- Dawnbringer Max Health Heal: 30/60/90/130% => 30/55/80/120%
- Dawnbringer Healing Tricks: 10/20/25/30 => 10/15/20/25
- Dawnbringer damage amp per proc: 12% => 10%
- Draconic Average Value of 3 trait eggs: 3.25g => 3.14g
- Draconic Average Value of 5 trait golden eggs: 9.25g => 7g
- Hellion is now (2/4/6/8), Attack Speed changed to: 5/30/75/150%
- Ironclad Armor: 35/85/170 => 30/70/125
- Mystic 5 added, Magic Resist: 40/100/200 => 40/80/150/250
- Nightbringer Bonus Damage: 20/30/40/50% => 20/30/40/80%
- Ranger 6 added, Attack Speed: 75/180/400
- Redeemed AP/Armor/MR: 30/55/95 => 20/35/75
- Revenant 5 added, Revive with 10/25/45/70% Health, taking and dealing 25% more damage upon revival
- Skirmisher Shield Max Health Scaling: 25/45/75% => 20/40/100%
- Skirmisher bonus Attack Damage each second: 3/6/12 => 3/5/15
- Spellweaver Starting Ability Power: 25/55/85% => 25/55/100%
- Spellweaver Ability Power per Stack: 2/5/8 => 2/5/10
- Aatrox Armor and Magic Resist: 30 => 35
- Leona Mana nerf: 0/60 => 0/80
- Leona Solar Barrier Damage Reduction: 30/60/250 => 30/50/200
- Hecarim Max Mana nerf: 40/90 => 75/125
- Hecarim Spirit of Dread Damage: 250/350/500 => 200/400/600
- Hecarim Spirit of Dread Damage: 250/350/500 => 350/350/350
- Sejuani Fury of the North bonus Armor and Magic Resist: 100/150/300 => 80/125/250
- Sejuani is now a Brawler in addition to her other traits (Nightbringer, Brawler, Cavalier)
- Syndra Health: 550 => 600
- Syndra's grabbed units with Force of Will are now untargetable
- Syndra Force of Will Damage: 300/400/600 => 250/350/600
- Varus Health: 550 => 600
- Ashe Attack Damage: 65 => 60
- Ashe Mana nerf: 50/90 => 50/100
- Ashe Enchanted Arrow Damage: 300/450/750 => 300/450/650
- Ashe is no longer Verdant
- Lulu Attack Speed: 0.6 => 0.7
- Nunu Mana Adjustment: 0/75 => 30/90
- Zyra Grasping Roots Damage: 200/350/650 => 200/300/575
- Zyra Grasping Roots Stun Duration: 2/2.5/3 => 1.5/2/2.5 sec
- Aphelios Attack Damage: 75 => 65
- Aphelios Max Man nerf: 0/90 => 0/150
- Aphelios Dark Vigil Attack Damage Scaling: 140/150/180% => 350/375/475%
- Aphelios Dark Vigil Base Damage: 125/150/300 => 150/200/400
- Aphelios Dark Vigil Number of Targets: 4/4/8 => 5/5/10
- Diana Health: 650 => 750
- Diana Attack Damage: 55 => 75
- Diana Attack Speed: 0.65 => 0.7
- Diana Mana buff: 80/160 => 70/140
- Diana Moonfall Damage: 250/350/1500 => 300/450/2000
- Diana is no longer a Dragonslayer
- Jax Health: 900 => 1000
- Karma Soulflare Damage: 225/280/700 => 210/260/700
- Vel'koz Health: 650 => 700
- Garen God-King => Victorious
- Garen Mana nerf: 40/100 => 100/180
- Garen God-Lion's Justice max Health percentage Damage: 20/25/200% => 25/30/200%
- Garen God-Lion's Justice Shield Max Health Percent: 35/45/200% => 40/55/200%
- Garen God-Lion's Justice Shield Duration: 4 => 5 seconds
- Heimerdinger Upgrade!!! Damage: 500/650/7777 => 450/600/3333
- Kayle Ascension 1 True Damage: 90/100/1000% => 80/90/1000%
- Kayle is no longer Verdant
- Teemo Starting Mana buff: 0/60 => 30/60
- Teemo's doppelhellion can now trigger Cruel's passive
- Hellion Emblem can now be made with a Bow and Spatula
- Cavalier Emblem can now be made with a Vest and Spatula
- Chalice of Power Ability Power: 25 => 30
- Dragon's Claw Reworked: Grants 200 bonus Magic Resist (including components). On being hit by magic or true damage from an Ability, launched a fireball at the Ability's caster that deals magic damage equal to 30% of their max Health (1 second cooldown)
- Hand of justice Reworked: The holder gains both of the following: +10 AD and +10 AP and Attack/Abilities heal for 10% of the damage dealt. At the start of each planning phase, one of these buffs is increased to 40(%)
- Infinity Edge Adde Effect: Now also grants +10% Critical Strike Damage
- Titan's Resolve Reworked: Stacks are now granted on attack rather than on crit. Attack Damage and Ability Power per Stack: 3 => 2
- Trap Claw renamed to Banshee's Claw
- Banshee's Claw Reworked: When combat begins, the holder and all allies within 1 hex(es) in the same row gain a shield that blocks the first enemy Ability. No longer Unique
- Zeke's Herald Attack Speed: 25% => 30%
- They got the jump on me: Assassins will now properly jump slightly before other units move
- Tastes like fear: Teemo's doppelhellion can now trigger the Cruel trait
- Not quite resolute: Fixed an issue where Titan's Resolve could lose its stacks or stop stacking mid combat
- Sobriety test: Gargas's Drunken Rage no longer ignores Banshee's Claw
- Now I'm angry: Sejuani's Fury of the North now properly deals damage to targets that are CC immune.