Find information on upcoming Set 6.5 that leaked by Teamfight Tactics Dev including 20 new champions and 2 new traits here.
Riot TFT Devs have just dropped a video to celebrate the Lunar Legend Festival Event in Patch 12.2. The video also contains some leaked information about set 6.5 including the new 20 champions and 2 traits. However, Imperial and Academy traits will be removed.
According to the video, 20 new champions will be added into set 6.5 including the exclusive new champion of TFT Silco, support champion Renata, and New champion Zeri. Here are the champions that are already confirmed.
- Renata - Cost: 4; Trait: Chemtech and Scholar
- Ahri - Cost 4; Trait - Syndicate and Arcanist
- Alistar - Trait: Hextech
- Annie - Trait: Hextech
- Ashe - Cost: 2; Trait: Syndicate and Twinshot
- Brand - Cost: 1; Trait: Debonair
- Corki - Cost: 2; Trait: Yodle and Twinshot
- Draven - Trait: Debonair
- Gnar - Cost: 3
- Irelia - Cost: 4; Trait: Scrap and Challenger
- Lucian - Cost: 3
- Morgana - Cost: 3; Trait: Syndicate and Enchanter
- Nocturne - Cost: 1; Trait: Assasin
There are 2 new traits that are confirmed in set 6.5 and 2 traits in set 6 Imperial and Academy will be removed.
TFT Dev is planned to release Set 6.5 in mid-February 2022 along with confirmed new events, new champions Silco, Reneta, & Zeri, and new traits, Debonair & Hextech. However, some contents are going to be removed.