Find all information you need to know about Teamfight Tacctic patch notes that have some changes on champions, items, traits, and game system.
Table of Contents
- Mid Patch Update
- New TFT Set 5 Reckoning
- New Reckoning Pass & Pass+ Exclusive
- New Little Legends
- Reckoning Set Mechanics
- Updated Items
- Item Raw Stat Deflations
Mid Patch Update
- Legionnaire Bonus Attack Speed: 25/60/150/250% => 25/60/110/180%
- Revenant Health Percentage on Revive: Heal: 30/75% => 10/40%
Attack Speed: 0.85 => 0.75
- Starting Mana: 50/100 => 40/100
- Flame Rush Damage: 150/200/300 => 150/200/250
- Flame Rush Duration: 1.5/2/3 => 1.5/2/2.5 seconds
- Spellcast Mana Lock: 1 => 1.5 seconds
- Mana: 0/50 => 20/60
- Bugfix: Both chains can no longer hit the same target
- Bugfix: Now always begins her cast animation immediately at the beginning of her cast time
- Attack Damage: 80 => 70
- Attack Speed: 0.9 => 0.85
- Shockwave Radius: 2 => 1 Hex
- Infernal Rise Damage: 500/600/5000 => 450/600/5000
- Max Mana: 100/170 => 80/200
New TFT Set 5 Reckoning
New TFT Set 5: Reckoning is being launched on 29 April 2021 including new traits, new champions, and new mechanics. Check TFT Set 5 detail information here.
New Reckoning Pass & Pass+ Exclusive
The new Reckoning Pass & Pass+ will bring you the new contents as following:
- Emotes: God King Faceoff, Evil Grin, Please Ruin Me, and More
- Booms to Celebrate your victories: Infernal Flock, Rune Surge, and Prismatic Smite
- Star Shards to star-up your favorite Little Legends
- LL Eggs: Magical Misfit Eggs, and more
- Arenas: Sanctum of Order, Realm of Harmony, and Court of Chaos
- Chaos Pengu and Chaos Sprite
New Little Legends
- Splash Town Choncc
- Lifeguard Choncc
- Sunkissed Choncc
- When Reckoning goes live in your region with patch 11.9, you will be able to start climbing the ladder in this set's first Ranked stage. As a reminder, Grandmaster and Challenger are unlocked right out of the gates.
- Everyone will start Reckoning in Iron II
- You will get 5 provisional matches after the reset, meaning you will not lose any LP for sub-top-4 placement in your first 5 ranked games of the new stage. You'll also gain extra LP for finishing top-4.
- Fates Ranked rewards will be given out on patch 11.10
- Players who reached Gold or higher at any point in the Fates set will receive the Victorious Protector to me-wow their opponents.
- Players who managed to reach Gold or higher in both halve of the set will receive the Fates-themed Triumphant Protector as well
- Competitive play in Hyper Roll is going to work a bit differently. Everyone will start in Grey tier and progress throughout a Color system climaxing in Hyper Tier. For more information on Hyper Roll Rating click it here.
Reckoning Set Mechanics
- Shadow Components can appear in every carousel after the first one, as well as in the Armory
- You only need one Shadow component to create a completed Shadow Item. The other component can be a normal one. Two shadow components also create a completed Shadow Item.
- When used correctly, Shadow Items are more powerful that base items, but if used carelessly, they can cause your team more harm than good.
The Armory is a pop-up shop where you select an item from a couple of options as you would a champion. These items are free, but you can only take one per Armory. You can, and often should, pick up Shadow components here.
- Old: If a unit's target move out of their Attack Range, it will move 1 hex to attempt to get back in range, and then re-evaluate its target if still not in range
- New to Reckoning: If a unit's target moves out of their Attack Range, it will evaluate if moving 1 hex would put it back into range. If not, it will immediately re-evaluate its target.
- Assassins now consistently jump first before other champions move at the start of combat.
- Old: 6% of damage taken pre-mitigation is gained as mana
- New: 1% pre-mitigation and 7% post-mitigation damage taken is gained as mana.
Ability and Item Conventions Update
- Attack Range is now calculated in Hexes
- Spell Power is renamed to Ability Power
- Basic Attacks are renamed to just "attacks"
- All physical damage, from abilities or attacks, can now critically strike and be dodged
- Att Active Abilities (abilities that are not Passive, like Vayne's Silver Bolts) can now be blocked by Trap Claw
- Item icons have been updated
Shop Card Glow
If you own a copy of a champion, cards of the same champion will glow in your shops.
- Level 7: 22/35/30/12/1% => 19/35/30/15/1%
- Level 8: 15/25/35/20/5% => 15/20/35/25/5%
- Opening Carousel: Time To Gate Opening: 13sec => 11sec
- Opening Carousel: Pick Time: 10sec => 8sec
- Stage 1-2 Planning Phase: 12sec => 6sec
- Stage 1-3 Planning Phase: 20sec => 15sec
- PVE Rounds Arrival Time: 6sec => 4sec
- All Carousels Pick Time: 8sec => 6sec
- All Carousels Additional time for final picks: 5sec => 3sec
- Stage 2 & 4 Carousel: One of all: 80% => 76%
- Stage 2 & 4 Carousel: One of all +1 Spat: 15% => 22%
- Stage 2 & 4 Carousel: 3 Spats + Random Items: 5% => 2%
- Stage 3 Carousel: One of all: 30% => 50%
- Stage 3 Carousel: 9 Random Components: 50% => 33%
- Stage 3 Carousel: One of all +1 Spat: 15%
- Stage 3 Carousel: 3 Spats + Random Item: 5% => 2%
The player who won a round more recently in a situation where multiple players are elimination will finish ahead of the other.
Item Raw Stat Deflations
- Spell Power => Ability Power
- B.F. Sword Attack Damage: 15 => 10
- Recurve Bow Attack Speed: 15% => 10%
- Needlessly Large Rod Ability Power: 15 => 10
- Chain Vest Armor: 25 => 20
- Negatron Cloak Magic Resist: 25 => 20
- Giant's Belt Health: 200 => 150
- Sparring Gloves Crit Chance: 10% => 5%
- Some Completed item build from Sparring Glove lost 5% Dodge instead
- Infinity Edge did not lose 5% Crit because we want it ti still grant 100% Crit Chance.
Updated Classic Items
- The following items are now Unique (don't stack them, it won't work well): Trap Claw, Sunfire Cape, Guardian Angel, Frozen Heart
- Bloodthirster New Effect: The first time the wearer would fall below 40% Health, they gain a shield equal to 30% max Health for 5 sec. It still gives Lifesteal as well.
- Dragon's Claw Reworked: Grants 200 bonus Magic Resist (including components)
- Frozen Heart Attack Speed Slow: 50% => 35%
- Gargoyle Stoneplate Armor and Magic Resist per Enemy: 20 => 18
- Hand of Justice Now grants +40 Attack Damage and Ability Power instead of +40% increased damage
- Luden's Echo => Archangel's Staff
- Archangel's Staff: Each time the wearer cast their spell, they gain Ability Power equal to 35% of their max Mana.
- Quicksilver Crowd Control Immunity shield duration: 10 => 12
- Rapid Firecannon Bonus Attack Range: +200% => 1 Hex and Attack Speed: 20% => 40%, a heavy compensation for losing some attack range
- Redemption Rework: The wearer radiates an aura to allies within 1 Hex, healing them for 25% of their missing Health every 5 sec. Allies affected by the aura take 40% reduced damage from AOE attacks.
- Morellonomicon Healing Reduction: 75% => 50%
- Runaan's Hurricane Bolt Damage: 80% => 75% of Attack Damage
- Spear of Shojin now grants Mana on Attack instead of On Hit, thereby removing its synergy with Hurricane. Mana per on Attack: 5 => 8
- Statikk Shiv can no longer Crit, Magic Resist Shred: On Crit => On Hit, 60% => 70%, 6 => 5sec.
- Titan's Resolve stacks now increase Attack Damage and Ability Power by 2 instead of increasing damage by 2%
- Zeke's Herald Attack Speed: 30% => 25%
- Zephyr now pierces CC Immunity effects
- Zz'Rot taunt now happens immediately. Taunt is an instant effect that no longer compels enemies that are taunted to chase the target for 1 sec. Instead, enemies can retarget once if no longer in range. Health and Attack Damage now scale based on the current Stage rather than the star level of the wearer
- Summoned Units (Abomination's Monstrosity), will now spawn a voidspwan in 11.9, but will in future patches at a reduced capacity. This is a temporary fix to a balance issue that recently came up on PBE. This applies to both Zz'Rot and its Shadow counterpart.