View all information about Teamfight Tactics Classes cheat sheet including champions and state in each class down below:
Table of Contents
Adept calm the flow of battle, reducing the Attack Speed of all enemies by 50% for a few seconds at the start of combat.
- (2) 3 Seconds
- (3) 5 Seconds
- (4) 8 Seconds
Innate: Before combat starts, Assassin leap to the enemy backline. Assassins' spells can critically strike and they gain bonus Critical Strike Damage and Chance.
- (2) 10% Crit Chance, 10% Crit Damage
- (4) 25% Crit Chance, 25% Crit Damage
- (6) 40% Crit Chance, 40% Crit Damage
Brawlers have increased maximum health.
- (2) 400 Health
- (4) 700 Health
- (6) 900 Health
Dazzlers' spell reduces their target's Attack Damage by 50% for a few seconds.
- (2) 5 Seconds
- (4) 10 Seconds
Innate: Duelists move faster. Duelists' attack grants Attack Speed, up to 7 stacks.
- (2) +10% Attack Speed per Stack
- (4) +20% Attack Speed per Stack
- (6) +40% Attack Speed per Stack
- (8) +100% Attack Speed per Stack
- (1) Innate: Emperor deploy with two additional units that may be moved separately. Theses spearmen cast when their general does, and rapidly lost health when the general dies.
Every three seconds, all Hunters will attack the lowest health enemy, dealing increased damage.
- (2) 100% Bonus Damage
- (3) 150% Bonus Damage
- (4) 200% Bonus Damage
- (5) 250% Bonus Damage
At the start of combat, Keepers grant themselves and all nearby allies a shield for 8 seconds. This shield is 50% stronger on Keepers.
- (2) 125 Shield
- (4) 175 Shield
- (6) 250 Shield
Mages case twice and have modified Spell Power.
- (3) 70% of their total Spell Power
- (6) 100% of their total Spell Power
- (9) 150% of their total Spell Power
All allies have increased Magic Resistance.
- (2) 40 Magic Resistance
- (4) 100 Magic Resistance
Innate: When combat starts, Shades teleport to the enemy backline. Every third attack Shades dip into the shadows, stealthing and causing their next basic attack to deal bonus magic damage.
- (2) 100 Bonus Magic Damage
- (3) 200 Bonus Magic Damage
- (4) 300 Bonus Magic Damage
Sharpshooters attacks and spells ricochet to nearby enemies dealing reduced damage.
- (2) 1 Ricochet with 70% Reduced Damage
- (4) 2 Ricochet with 45% Reduced Damage
- (6) 3 Ricochet with 30% Reduced Damage
Vanguards gain bonus armor.
- (2) 100 Armor
- (4) 200 Armor
- (6) 500 Armor