Find all information you need to know about Teamfight Tactics patch notes that have some changes on champions, items, traits, and game system.
Table of Contents
Patch 11.11 Notes Overview
In this Patch 11.11 Notes will cover Champions, Traits, and Items that are buffed, nerfed, and adjusted.
UI and UX Buffs
- Recipe hints are now extended. When you right-click or tap an item to view recipe hints, you can then hover or tap the completed recipe to see what the full item does!
- You have no mana! Blue Buff and Very Dark Buff now pop off of Champions with no mana
- Zz'Rot Portal's item icon on PC now glows purple instead of greed so that it doesn't look like a Shadow item.
Shop Rates (Standard & Hyper Roll)
Giving clearer and stronger windows to hit 2 and 3 cost champions by differentiating shop rates at Level 6 and 7.
- Level 6: 35/35/25/5/0% => 25/40/30/5/0%
- Level 7: 19/35/30/15/1% => 19/30/35/15/1%
Carousel Shadow Item Rates
- 1 Shadow Item: 10% => 0%
- 2 Shadow Item: 75% => 70%
- 3 Shadow Item: 10% => 25%
- 4 Shadow Item: 5% => 5% (no change)
Loot Orbs (Standard + Hyper Roll)
- Decision-Making Buff! All Orbs: Slightly lowered the odds of getting gold and increased the odds of getting champions of equal value.
- Blue Orbs: Neeko + 2g (8% chance) => Neeko +1x Two Cost Champ (6% chance) or Neeko + 1x Three Cost champ (2% chance)
Buff Champions, Traits, & Items
- Transfusion Damage: 250/350/450 => 300/420/540
- Fury of the North Bonus Armor & Magic Resist: 60/120/300 => 100/150/300
- Max Mana Buff: 30/80 => 30/70
- Whimsy Attack Speed: 70/80/100% => 70/80/120%
- Health: 800 => 850
- Starting Mana Buff: 60/120 => 80/120
- Bonus Damage on nest attack after dodging/critting: 100/150/375 => 120/180/450
- Blade of the Dawn Attack Damage Bonus: 90/100/130% => 90/100/150%
- Attack Damage: 70 => 75
- Ivern's Daisy now properly stars up with Ivern
- Daisy's Health will remain the same values but she now gains bonus AD while starring up
- Daisy's Shockwave Damage and Stun Duration will now apply the proper starred up values rather than always using 1 star values
- Soulflare Damage: 180/240/700 => 200/250/600
- Starting Mana Buff: 30/100 => 40/100
- God-Wolf's Carnage Armor Shred: 70% => 50%
- God-Wolf's Carnage Armor Shred Duration: 10sec => 8sec
- God-Wolf's Carnage Healing per Auto after cast: 10% => 15/20/50%
- God-Wolf's Carnage Healing Autos after cast: 3/4/10 => 2
- God-Wolf's Carnage Attack Damage Scaling: 160/200/2000% => 180/220/2000%
- Heimerdinger Upgrade!!! Damage: 400/600/7777 => 500/650/7777
- Starting Mana Buff: 80/200 => 100/200
- Monstrosity Enrage Cast time reduced by 25%
- Monstrosity Base Health: 1000/1400/1800 => 1000/1600/2200
- Monstrosity Bonus Health per Star Level: 100/140/180 => 100/160/220
- Monstrosity Attack Damage: 100/150/200 => 100/160/220
- Monstrosity Attack Damage per Star Level: 10/15/20 => 10/16/22
Deathblade & Caustic Deathblade
- Starting Stacks: 3 => 4
Riskthirster (Shadow Item)
- Bonus Attack Speed Duration: 3 => 4 seconds
Final Whisper (Shadow Item)
- Armor and Magic Resist Shred: 50% => 70%
- Mana Ratio: 35% => 40%
Archangel's Staff of Immortality (Shadow Item)
- Mana Ratio: 300% => 350%
Hextech Gunblade of Immortality (Shadow Item)
- Heal Target: Nearest ally with missing Health => Ally with lowest percent Health
Nerf Champions, Traits, & Items
- Feral Instinct (Tiger stance) Attack Damage: 130/140/200% => 120/130/180%
- Subjugate Ability Power Ratio: 100% => 50%
- Subjugate Stat Steal Duration: 6 => 8 seconds
- Holy Arrows Blessing On-Hit Bonus Damage: 40/60/100 => 40/60/90
- Aegis Assault Damage Reduction: 75/80/90% => 65%
- Spinning Axes Attack Damage Multiplier: 180/200/260% => 170/180/340%
- Spinning Axes Bonus Damage: 150/200/500 => 150/200/800
- Empowered Strike Bonus Attack Speed: 30/35/50% => 20/25/60%
- Lifeform Disintegration Ray Damage: 1000/1250/4000 => 900/1150/4000
- Health: 700 => 500
- Max Mana Nerf: 0/70 => 0/80
- Attack Damage and Ability Power: 30/70/160 => 30/70/140
- Damage Reduction: 15/40/90 => 15/40/80
- Shield: 300/600 => 20/40% max Health
- Ability Power: 20/60 => 20/50
- Ability Power per Cast: 2/6 => 2/5
Statikk Shiv & Statikk Stiletto
- Magic Resist Shred: 70% => 50%
- Missing Health Heal: 25% => 20%
- Ethereal Chain Stun Duartion: 1.5/2/2.5 => 2sec
- Ethereal Chain Damage: 200/300/600 => 200/250/500
- Starting Mana Buff: 30/100 => 40/100
- God-Lion's Justice Magic Resist Shred: 70% => 50%
- God-Lion's Justice Magic Resist Shred Duration: 10sec => 8sec
Vengeful Trap Claw
- When combat begins, the holder and all allies within 1 hex in the same row gain a shield that blocks the first enemy Ability.
- Kled will now properly receive start of combat effects before triggering the shield (in order to benefit from effects like Chalice of Power)
- Redemption healing now shows up on the Shields & Healing combat recap
- Stop hitting yourself. Self-damage from Shadow Items no longer provide stacks to Titan's Resolve
- Fixed some loading screen tips that weren't accurate with respect to Hyper Roll
- The following Champions' physical ability no longer still deal their damage despite triggering Trap Claw: Aatrox, Jax, Kalista, Sett, Varus
- Zz'Rot Voidspawn corrupted by Viego now have the proper stats and effects
- Fixed a rare issue where units could benefit from the Invoker trait despite it not being active.
- With a Vengeance! Kalista's Pierce spear can no longer fail to hit if she dies after casting
- Fixed an issue where a Trundle's Subjugate buff expiring while under the effect of an enemy Trundle's Sunjugate debuff could result in the Trundle becoming unkillable for the remainder of combat.
- Spawn Camper... Thresh will no longer continue pulling Revenant enemies who are reviving.
- Thresh can now start gaining Mana immediately after he stops pulling his target.
- Extra Trolled: Fixed an issue where Trundle would sometimes not correctly lower his target's Health when casting.