Find all information you need to know about Teamfight Tactics patch notes that have some changes on champions, traits, augments, and bug fixes here.
Table of Contents
Patch 12.13 Notes Overview
In this patch 12.13 notes will cover champions, traits, and augments that are nerfed, buffed, adjusted, and reworked here.
- Stage 2-1, 3-2, and 4-2 (Augment Rounds) shortened by 10 seconds.
- Stage 4-7 (Treasure Dragon) shortened by 10 seconds.
- Stage 5-1 (After Treasure Dragon) shortened by 10 seconds.
Player damage in Stage 8 has been increased to 150 in Standard and Double Up.
- Assassin Critical Strike Damage: 15/30/50% => 5/25/45%
- Astral: Players must field Astral units before they can receive Astral Shops and orbs. A new Refresh button with a counter helps you track your progress towards Astral Shops. It also reflects the quality of your Astral orbs.
- Astral Ability Power: 5/30/70 => 10/40/80
- Astral Emblem has been removed
- Cannoneer Attack Damage explosion Damage: 150/210/280/350% => 125/225/325/425%
- Mirage Dawnbringer's Determination max Health heal percentage: 40/70/70 (heals twice) 125 (heals twice) => 40/65/65 (heals twice) 110 (heals twice)
- Ragewing Attack Speed: 50/125/225 => 50/135/250%
- Ragewing Omnivamp: 30/50/70% => 25/50/75%
- Revel Firework Damage: 140/170/225/300 => 130/160/210/280
- Shimmerscale item, Crown of Champions Health: 200 => 100
- Shimmerscale item, Determined Investor Health: 300 => 150
- Shimmerscale item, Diamond Hands Health: 300 => 200
- Shimmerscale item, Diamond Hands Immunity Duration: 2 sec => 1 sec
- Shimmerscale item, Draven's Axe base Attack Damage & Attack Speed: 20 => 10
- Shimmerscale item, Gambler's Blade base Ability Power & Attack Speed: 20 => 30
- Shimmerscale item, Goldmancer Staff base Ability Power: 20 => 30
- Shimmerscale item, Needlessly Big Gem Health: 300 => 500
- Shimmerscale item, Mogul's Mail stack cap: 30 => 40
- Shimmerscale item, Mogul's Mail Armor & Magic Resist per stack: 1.5 => 1
- Shimmerscale item, Mogul's Mail Health per stack: 15 => 5
- Tempest Attack Speed: 25/50/80/150% => 20/50/100/200%
- Trainer Nomsy base Health: 500 => 400
- Trainer Nomsy Fireball Damage: 100/125/150/175 => 100/130/160/200
- Trainer Nomsy's Fireball now cause burned enemies to suffer 50% reduced healing for the duration of the burn (8 seconds)
- Warrior increased Damage on enhanced attack: 120/200/350% => 120/220/420%
- Nidalee Primal Surge bonus Attack Speed: 45% => 40%
- Nidalee Primal Surge 3rd hit Attack Damage ratio: 250% => 225%
- Lillia Health: 700 => 750
- Lillia Attack Damage: 50 => 40
- Lillia Attack Speed: 0.65 => 0.7
- Lillia Watch Out! center bonus Damage: 150/225/350 => 215/275/350
- Nami Mana: 50/90 => 25/75
- Tristana Attack Speed: 0.75 => 0.7
- Swain Health: 650 => 600
- Swain Attack Speed: 0.75 => 0.7
- Varus Attack Speed: 0.75 => 0.7
- Volibear Relentless Storm number of enemies: 3/4/5 => 4/4/4
- Volibear Relentless Storm Damage per enemy: 160/175/190 => 110/155/215
- Volibear Relentless Storm total Damage: 480/700/950 => 440/620/860
- Corki Attack Speed: 0.75 => 0.7
- Daeja Windblast wave Damage: 225/350/1500 => 250/375/1800
- Daeja Windblast passive Magice damage: 30/45/200 => 25/40/150
- Hecarim max Mana buff: 75/120 => 60/105
- Shi Oh Yu Jade Form Combo Attack Damage Ratio: 325/350/1000% => 265/275/1000%
- Shi Oh Yu Jade Form Stun duration: 1.5 => 1.25 sec
- Sy'fen Rampage Charge Attack Damage ratio: 225/235/500 => 150/150/300%
- Xayah Attack Speed: 0.75 => 0.7
- Aurelion Sol REWORKED: Aurelion Sol now summons an unstable black hole underneath a random enemy. After 2 seconds it implodes, dealing magic damage to all enemies in the area and increasing their damage taken by 20% for 10 seconds. Black holes generated after 20 seconds of combat are larger and deal 50% more damage.
- Aurelion Sol Mana: 40/90
- Aurelion Sol Black Hole Damage: 350/475/5000
- Aurelion Sol at 3-stars creates a cosmically large black hole
- Pyke Health: 800 => 900
- Shyvana Mana buff: 45/75 => 30/60
- Shyvana Armor & Magic Resist: 60 => 55
- Shyvana Flame Breath max Health percent burn Damage: 45/60/300% => 50/65/500%
- Soraka Starfall Heal per star: 100/150/1000 => 120/180.1000
- Zoe Mana buff: 60/120 => 50/100
- Bramble Vest total Armor: 60 => 80
- Rosethorn Vest (Radiant) total Armor: 100 => 130
- Jeweled Gauntlet total Ability Power: 20 => 40
- Jeweled Gauntlet Critical Strike Damage: 30% => 10%
- Glamorous Gauntlet (Radiant) total Ability Power: 20 => 60
- Glamorous Gauntlet (Radiant) Critical Strike Damage: 75% => 40%
- Ornn Item, Infinity Force removed 30% Crit Chance
- Ornn Item, Muramana Mana granted after cast: 150 over 4 sec => 200 over 5 sec
- Ornn Item, Obsidian Cleaver Attack Damage: 30 => 20
- Ornn Item, Rocket Propelled Fist Health: 500 => 400
- Best Friends bonus Attack Speed: 15/25/35% => 10/20/30%
- Blue Battery now sets the units' Mana to 20 after casting instead of granting 20 Mana after casting
- Cluttered Mind XP if you bench if full: 3 => 4
- Cybernetic Implants Attack Damage: 10/20/30 => 8/15/25
- Double Trouble Armor/Magic Resist/Attack Damage/Ability Power: 30/40/50 => 22/33/44
- Hallucinate damage reduction buff duration: 5 => 6 seconds
- March of Progress XP each round: 4 => 5
- Ricochet (Cannoneer) will now prefer to bounce to farther targets rather than nearby targets.
- Evoker Mana: 3/6/10 => 3/7/12
- Guild NEW: Added a new 7 Guild trait: 250% Guild Bonus
- Shapeshifter bonus max Health on transformation: 45/90/135% => 40/90/145%
- Vladimir Mana buff: 0/70 => 20/70
- Braum's tooltip now specifies that he raises his shield towards the largest group of enemies.
- Neeko Inherent Glamour Shield: 275/400/1200 => 275/400/2000
- Talon Attack Damage: 65 => 60
- Bard Tempered Fate Stun Duration: 1.5/2/15 => 1.25/2/15
- Yasuo Attack Damage: 90 => 85
- Yasuo will now reliably execute the last enemy alive, even if they have gigantic Health pools
- Archangel's Staff and (Radiant) Urf-Archangel's Staff now have a stack counters
- Guinsoo's Rageblade and (Radiant) Guinsoo's Reckoning now have stack counters
- Zz'Rot Portal now works more reliably with and against Assassins
- Combat Training Starting Attack Damage: 5 => 8
- Double Trouble now grants a 2-star copy of units you have 3-starred before acquiring the Augment
- Living Forge can no longer grant Ornn Artifacts that it already granted you
- Makeshift Armor III Armor & Magic Resist: 60 => 65
- Pick order is now visually represented on the scoreboard
- Pick order groups updated. In order of release, first to last: 4th and 3ed, 4th and 2nd, 3rd and 1st, 2nd and 1st.
- Pick order groups after 4th place team has been eliminated has been updated. In order of release, first to last: 3rd and 2nd, 3rd and 1st, 2nd and 1st.
- Pick order groups after 4th and 3rd place teams have been eliminated has been updated. In order of release, first to last: 2nd and 2nd, 1st and 1st
- If reinforcements are canceled the portal countdown, VFX will now cancel immediately instead of playing out for the full 3 seconds timer.
- The release timers during Shared Draft (timers that let you know when you can start moving for an item/unit on Carousel) have updated VFX that are more noticable.
- Trainer chance to double-feed Nomsy in Hyper Roll: 65% => 50%
- Starcaller (Soraka) Tactician Heal: 1/2/15 => 1/2/20
If you transfer your account out of a region and back to that region within two weeks, your account's ranked stats upon returning to the original region will be restored to what it was when you left.
- Shoot from the hip: Varus's arrows now visually fire out of his bow instead of slightly below it.
- Legend units can no longer fail to gain their stat bonuses from a sacrificed unit they're affected by Zephyr
- Legend sacrifice now occurs before Zephyr triggers, so Zephyr can't hit a unit that's then immediately sacrificed (making it appear that Zephyr hit nothing)
- Tahm Kench's ability damage is now correctly blocked by Banshee's Claw
- Shapeshifter Soul now correctly states that it grants a Sunfire Cape, not a Hand of Justice
- Fixed an issue that allowed Preparation I to be offered on 4-2
- Ashe now cast their spell at their attack targets rather than the nearest target
- Ghost armies that have Augments with multiple tiers (Luden's, Build Different, etc.) will now always work as intended
- Fixed an issue causing Shimmerscale items to pop off in combat in specific situations
- Who is the hottest shot: Hot Shot will now attribute its burn damage more accurately when multiple Cannoneer cannon shots hit the same target (only affects the damage recap; no actual change to its damage0.