TFT Syfen Set 7 Item Build, Stats, Abilities, and Synergies
Sy'fen charges towards the farthest enemy within 2 hexes, dealing 200% of his Attack Damage and knocking up enemies they pass through. If no enemies are nearby, he charges again.
After charging, Sy'fen bites an enemy dealing a % of his Attack Damage and ignoring 50% of the target's Armor.
Percent of Attack Damage: 400%/500%/1000%
Whispers damage shrinks enemies, reducing their Armor and Magic Resist by 40% for 6 seconds.
When they damage a shrunken enemy, Whispers gain stacking bonuses.
- (2) 3 Attack Damage and Ability Power
- (4) 5 Attack Damage and Ability Power
- (6) 7 Attack Damage and Ability Power
- (8) 12 Attack Damage and Ability Power
Your team gains bonus maximum Health. Bruisers gain double this bonus.
- (2) 150 Health
- (4) 300 Health
- (6) 500 Health
- (8) 800 Health
- (1) Dragons provide +3 to the marked trait, but require 2 team slots. They also gain 600 bonus Health.
This trait is active with exactly 1 Dragon champion.
|Shi Oh Yu|
End of TFT Syfen Set 7