This article will show you Tower of Fantasy Vera Exploration Guide which help you guys to solve all 9 puzzles and collect Black & Gold Nucleus. Check out here.
All the 9 Puzzles below are only available inside the Tower of Fantasy New Map called Vera Plane. Let's Hop into the guide detail:
Table of Contents
Friendly Little Critter
This Friendly Little Critter is not afraid of anyone at all. Interacting with it can obtain something in return.
- You just need to go close to it Press the Chat MENU then click on one Emote that we mention in the image above then you will get a Black Nucleus from this Friendly Critter.
Hungry Little Critter
The small animal is hungry and seems to want some food from you. Feeding it with the correct food that the Critter show you then you will get a Black nucleus in return for your kind action.
Elemental Supply Pod
This Elemental Supply Pod wrapped in elemental membranes requires specific elemental attacks to unlock.
- To unlock it you need to attack the specific element ball that floating in the air which requires to use Scythe of the Crow to attack.
- This floating ball has 4 different spots around the pod, so you need to find and attack it 4 times and it will unlock the Pod and give you a Gold Nucleus & Old Vera Coin.
The Ruin Stones is Vera have marks remaining on them. You will need to find a way to fit the stones together when viewed at a certain angle.
- Here is the tip To unlock this, You need to find Desert Rose around the stones then stand next to the Desert Rose and face the stone then it will fit together perfectly.
Sandy Rats Homecoming
The sand grass rat can not find a direction to get back to its nest. This sand grass rat is looking for help to get back home.
- To bring the Sandy Rats back home, you need to follow the special plants path along the road that will lead the way to their nest. After that, you will receive a Black nucleus.
Exchanging Sandy Nest
The mischievous sand grass rats. You need to find a special grass rat to receive a Black Nucleus.
- Three Little grass rats three nests swapping their nests. To unlock this puzzle after the swapping you need to follow the special rat that has golden light at the top of its head.
This surveillance Guard has cores stored inside. It will automatically close when someone is standing next to it.
- To unlock it, you need to run as fast as possible to the Surveillance guard and then press the word Cut off to open the Core. After that, you will receive a Gold nucleus.
Cactus Fruit is a very common plant in Vera, but what's strange is that it seems to contain a special fruit in its unopened cactus.
- To unlock the Cactus Fruit. You need to use Scythe of the Crow to break the Fruit to reap the core then the Black Nucleus will appear at the top of the Fruit.
A kind of mushroom plant that can be only found in the cave of Vera, but it appears to have stopped growing. You need to find a way to bring it back to life.
- To unlock it, you need to find a purple special crystal nearby then bring the purple special crystal seeds to the mushroom 3 times to bring it back to life and receive a Black nucleus.
Hope this Guide will be useful and help you guys solve your puzzles problem. If there are more puzzles added to the game, We will update it as soon as possible.