Saki Fuwa is a new SSR simulacra that introduce into Tower of Fantasy. Guide on which characters should Saki Fuwa team up with, matrices build & gift list.
Check out all Saki Fuwa full information and Build Guide down below:
Character & Weapon Banner Info
Saki Fuwa is a new SSR Tank simulacra. She was born on October 11, a small girl that come from Mirrorla town. She is a newcomer and will explore the world of Tower of Fantasy with her Heartstream as her main Weapon.
Check out Saki Fuwa Tier List Here.
- EN Voice Actor: EMILO
- JP Voice Actor: SORA AMAMIYA
How to Get Saki Fuwa Simulacra
This simulacra is a limited offer character. In order, to get her you need to spend Red Nucleus in the limited-time Dynamic Mindfulness Special order.
How to Get Saki Fuwa Matrices
This matrix is also a limited-time offer. You can go to Heartflow Special order and spend Special Voucher to get all of her Chips.
Weapon Stats & Effects
- Weapon Name: Heartstream
- Type Effect: Ice Shell
- Shatter: 13.90
- Charge: 8.00
- Attack: 15
- Resistance: 7
- HP: 1165
Ice Shell Type: When the weapon is fully charged, the next attack will freeze targets for 2 seconds and leave them frostbitten for 6 seconds. Breaking the ice shell causes additional damage equal to 151.00% of ATK. While frostbitten, the target's weapon charge rate is reduced by 50%.
Elemental Resonance: Frost Resonance increase frost ATK by 15% and frost resistance by 25%. Activate by equipping 2 or more frost weapons. This set effect works in the off-hand slot. Cannot stack with effects of the same type.
- 1★: When Frost resonance is activated, all weapon skill cooldown are cleared every 5 times weapon skills are used, and the damage of flow and Counter attack is increased by 1 time for the next 25 seconds.
- 2★: Increase the current weapon's base ATK growth by 16%.
- 3★: Excited Flow: Increase the damage of Sword Shadow Surge to 350% of frost ATK. Silent Flow: The cooldown of Sword Shadow Surge becomes 5 seconds.
- 4★: Increase the current weapon's base HP growth by 32%.
- 5★: Freeze time and trigger Phantasia upon Surge hitting the target. Share cooldown with the Phantasia triggered by dodging.
- 6★: Upon hitting a target with Surge, increase frost damage by 11% for 15 seconds. Upon triggering block with Sword Shadow reduce the frost damage dealt by enemy targets by 25% for 12 seconds.
Best Matrices for Saki Fuwa
Discover the best Matrices for Saki Fuwa in Tower of Fantasy from R to SSR grade.
- R Matrix: 3 Pieces of Hauler will increase damage dealt by frost weapon by 6%.
- SR Matrix: 3 Pieces of Frost Bot when HP is below 40%, using a discharge skill to switch to the current weapon restores HP equal to 160/200/240% of ATK.
- SSR Matrix: You can use all 4 Saki Fuwa pieces if you are lucky enough to get all 4 together.
- OR use 2 pieces of Zero: Upon using a discharge skill to switch to the current weapon, gain a shield equal to 150/200/250/300% of ATK for 6s.
- 2 Pieces of Shiro: Increase both damages and shatter to targets with more than 50% HP by 15/19/22.5/26%.
Best Saki Fuwa Frost Team Build
Earn Fortitude Resonance: Equip at least 2 defense-type weapons to activate. Increase damage reduction by 25% shatter by 60% and aggro by 800% in team play, further boost reduction by 20%.
Frost Resonance: Increase frost ATK by 15% and frost resistance by 25%. Activate by equipping 2 or more frost weapons. This set effect works in the off-hand slot. Cannot stack with effects of the same type.
- Launch 5 Heartstream attacks while on the ground.
- The first attack deals 42.5% of ATK + 2 damage to the target and knocks the target back a short distance.
- The second attack deals 29.5% of ATK + 2 damage to the target and knocks the target back a short distance.
- The third attack deals 45% of ATK + 2 damage to the target and knocks the target back a short distance.
- The fourth attack deals 70.6% of ATK + 4 damage to the target and knocks the target back a short distance.
- The fifth attack deals 102.6% of ATK + 5 damage to the target and knocks the target back a short distance.
- While airborne or after jumping once, use normal attack to attack 5 times in a row in mid-air.
- First Attack: Deal damage equal to 47.2% of ATK + 2.
- Second Attack: Deal damage equal to 43.7% of ATK + 2.
- Third Attack: Deal damage equal to 54.2% of ATK + 3.
- Fourth Attack: Deal damage equal to 76.9% of ATK + 4.
- Fifth Attack: Deal damage equal to 170.2% of ATK + 9.
Excited Flow: Vortex
In the Excited Flow mode, tap and hold normal attack to trigger the skill. Dash forward with a swirling multi-attack, dealing a maximum of 199.5% of ATK + 11 damage.
Silent Flow: Barrier
In the silent flow mode, hold normal attack immediately or while launching normal attacks to trigger the skill. Hold the attack button to keep the Anticipation. Release the button to deal 127.3% OF ATK + 7 damage. When hit during the attacking period, blocks 20% of your max HP.
Tap and hold normal attack while airborne, or use normal attack while climbing, jumping backward or using the Jetpack to trigger. While falling, deal damage equal to 30.4% of ATK + 2 each hit. Upon landing, deal damage equal to 76% of ATK + 4 to nearby targets.
Dodge right before being hit to trigger Phantasia, reducing the speed of enemies within the area. Become immune to hitstun for 0.5 seconds while dodging.
Tap normal attack during the short period after dodging. Dash and spin to attack the target, dealing damage equal to 277% of ATK + 15.
Excited Flow: Flashing Stream
Dash toward the target and temporarily immobilize enemies along the path, dealing delayed damage up to 445.3% of ATK + 23. Cooldown: 30 seconds.
Silent Flow: Concentrated Stream
Cast the silent flow skills to begin charging for up to 3 seconds, continuously taunting nearby targets and absorbing damage up to 60% of Max HP. At the end of the charge, deal frost damage equal to 408% of Frost ATK + 50% of absorbed damage to targets, ad 20% of the unconsumed value is converted to HP recovery. Cooldown: 30 seconds.
When weapon charge is full or Phantasia is triggered, remove all debuffs from the wielder and dash toward the target with a combo attack upon switching to this weapon, dealing damage equal to 536% of ATK + 28.
Weapon Upgrade Materials
Character Awakening Traits
Discover Saki Fuwa awakening in Tower of Fantasy points required and trait effects:
- 1200 Points: When HP is lower than 70%, increase all resistance by 40%.
- 4000 Points: When HP is lower than 70%, increase all resistance by 40% with an extra 60% increased frost resistance. In the state of Silent flow: After the sword of shadow releases Surge and blocks an attack, the teammate with the lowest HP percentage will get 3 block abilities, not including yourself, lasting for 10 seconds. The maximum blocking damage does not exceed 15% of the teammates max HP.
To gain Awakening points you must send gift to other character.
Saki Fuwa Gifts
Discover Tower of Fantasy Saki Fuwa gifts and it's awakening points.
- Gift that awaken +80 Point: Coming Soon!
- Gift that awaken +60 Points
- School Idol Albis
- Ultimate Warrior Otter
- Gift that awaken +30 points: Coming Soon!
- Gift that awaken +15 points: Coming Soon!
Gifts one of this gift to other character to gain awakening points for Saki Fuwa.
Hope this guide can help you guys to understand more about Saku Fuwa and have a better build to make her become more stronger in the game.