Icarus is a New SSR simulacra that introduce into Tower of Fantasy. Guide on which characters should Icarus team up with, matrices build & gift list.
Check out all Icarus full information and Build guide down below:
Character & Weapon Banner Info
Icarus is a New SSR DPS simulacra. He was born on October 24 (Scorpion) in a Town called Hykros. He makes his first debut on 13, April 2023, and is ready to explore the world of Tower of Fantasy with Precious One as his main weapon.
- EN Voice Actor: RY McKeand
- JP Voice Actor: N/A
How to Get Icarus Simulacra
This simulacrum is a limited-time offer character. In, order, to get him you need to Spend Red Nucleus in the Lonely Feather special offer.
How to Get Icarus Matrices
Icarus matrix is also a limited-time offer. You can go to Lonely Feather special offer and spend Special Voucher to get all of his chips.
Weapon Stats & Effects
- Weapon Name: Precious One
- Type: DPS
- Element: Ice Shell
- Shatter: 9.50
- Charge: 8.00
- Attack: 18
- Crit: 14
- HP: 1165
Ice Shell Type: When the weapon is fully charged, the next attack will strongly freeze targets for 2 seconds and leave them frostbitten for 6 seconds. Breaking the ice shell deals damage equal to 151.00% of ATK. While frostbitten, the target's weapon charge rate is reduced by 50%.
Elemental Frost Resonance: Increase frost ATK by 15% and frost resistance by 25%. Activate by equipping 2 or more frost weapons. This set effect works in the off-hand slot. Cannot stack with effects of the same type. Elementalist: Increase final damage by 1.5% for every 1 type of weapon element equipped. This set effect also works with weapons in the off-hand slot.
- 1★: When any weapon skill is used, Speedy Yo-yo can trigger harmony, dealing damage to nearby targets equal to 25% of the Wanderer's lost HP. The damage dealt shall be no less than 120% of the Wanderer's Max ATK, and no more than 800% of the Wanderer's Max ATK. The type of element damage current weapon. When any weapon discharge is used, speedy yo-yo can trigger tuning, dealing damage to nearby targets equal to 4% of the Wanderer's Max HP. The damage dealt shall be no more than 400% of the Wanderer's Max ATK. The Type of elemental damage dealt will be that of the current weapon.
- 2★: Increase the current weapon's base ATK growth by 16%.
- 3★: When using desolate day, Speedy Yo-yo can trigger 9 seconds of swiftness: Speedy Yo-yo's speed is increased by 80% damage is increased by 160%, and damage caused by passing through the target is converted to small-area damage.
- 4★: Increase the current weapon's base ATK growth by 32%.
- 5★: Increase the damage of Speedy Yo-Yo and return to Loneliness by 50%.
- 6★: Increase final damage by 6% while speedy Yo-yo is active.
Best Matrices for Icarus
Discover the best Matrices for Icarus Tower of Fantasy from R to SSR grade.
- R Matrix: 3 Piece of Hauler will Increase damage dealt by frost weapons by 6%.
- SR Matrix: 3 Piece of Robarg When a target is shattered, poison the target and deal damage equal to 45/56/67.5% of ATK every second for 10s.
- SSR Matrix: You can use all 4 Icarus Pieces if you are lucky enough to get all 4 together.
- OR 2 Pieces of Saki Fuwa: When Frost Resonance gets triggered: Every 3 seconds, deal frost damage equal to 65%/80%/95%/110% of Frost ATK to enemies within a 10-meter radius and apply the Iceforst effect: Inflict 5% slow effect that lasts for 3.5seconds, freeze targets for 3 seconds at 3 stacks (does not apply to bosses), and increase frost damage taken by the target by 5% for 18 seconds. This Matrix's effect is also active in the off-hand slot, but only the set with the highest star rating will take effect.
- 2 Pieces of Shiro: Increase both damage and shatter to targets with more than 50% HP by 15/19/22.5/26%.
Best Icarus Team Build
You can use Frigg as a Sup DPS if you don't have Alyss.
Earn Attack Resonance: Equip at least 2 DPS-type weapons to activate. Increase final damage by 10%, which is team play in further increased to 40%.
With this Team you will earn Frost Elemental Resonance: Increase frost ATK by 15% and frost resistance by 25%. Activate by equipping 2 or more frost weapons. This set effect works in the off-hand slot. Cannot stack with effects of the same type. Elementalist: Increase final damage by 1.5% for every 1 type of weapon element equipped. This set effect also works with weapons in the off-hand slot.
While on the ground, use normal attack to launch 5 consecutive attacks.
- First Attack: Deal damage equal to 112.1% of ATK plus 6 and knock the target back.
- Second Attack: Deal damage equal to 130.5% of ATK plus 7 and knock the target back.
- Third Attack: Deal damage equal 213.2% of ATK plus 11 and suspend the target.
- Fourth Attack: Deal damage equal 329% of ATK plus 17 and knock the target back.
- Fifth Attack: Deal damage equal to 222.5% of ATK plus 12 and launch the target.
While airborne, use normal attack to attack 5 times in a row in mid-air, consuming endurance.
- First Attack: Deal damage equal to 132.2% of ATK plus 7.
- Second Attack: Deal damage equal to 158.6% of ATK plus 8.
- Third Attack: Deal damage equal to 248.6% of ATK plus 13.
- Fourth Attack: Deal damage equal to 343.5% of ATK plus 18.
- Fifth Attack: Deal damage equal to 334.5% of ATK plus 18 and launch the target.
While using normal attack on the ground, tap and hold normal attack to trigger Piercing Cold, dealing damage equal to 345.1% of ATK plus 18.
Tap and hold normal attack while airborne (tap when a target is available), or use normal attack while climbing, jumping backward, or using a Jetpack to trigger sharp chill. While falling, deal damage equal to 57.5% of ATK plus 3 each hit. Upon landing deal damage equal to 344.9% of ATK plus 18 and launch the target.
Dodge right before getting hit to trigger Phantasia, reducing the speed of targets with the area. Become immune to hitstun while dodging.
Tap normal attack during the short perfect dodge window (tap an arrow button before dodging) to trigger Snowy Flurry, dealing damage equal to 162.8% of ATK plus 9 to nearby targets.
Tap and normal attack during the short period after dodging to trigger Winter Solstice, dealing damage equal to 162.9% of ATK plus 9 damage to nearby targets.
Deal damage to nearby targets up to 660% of ATK plus 35 and create 2 regulation Speedy Yo-yos. Cooldown: 60 seconds. Reduce the speed of targets within range of Desolate day by 50% (does not affect wanderers of bosses). Each speedy Yo-yo passes through the center of the trajectory about 4 times in each motion cycle, dealing damage equal to 30% of ATK plus 2 to target's within the trajectory, for 70 seconds. The motion cycle lasts for 4 seconds when the weapon is 0 star. During this period, using desolate day will refresh the position and duration of the speedy yo-yo. Cooldown: 4 seconds. While desolate day is in use, reduce damage taken by 50% and recover 5% of Max HP. This cannot be affected by any healing boost effects. Recovery and damage reduction will no take effect in Apex League.
Return to Loneliness
Use capped knowledge to obtain up to 2 uses of the new skill return to Loneliness. This skill can only be used while Desolate day is in cooldown. Deal skill damage equal to 440% of ATK plus 23. While the skill is in use, reduce damage taken by 50% and recover 5% of Max HP. This cannot be affected by any incoming or outgoing healing boost effects. Recovery and damage reduction will not take effect in Apex League.
While Fortitude Resonance is active: Use return to Loneliness and taunt nearby targets to gain 1 stack of blocking shield, up to 3 stacks, for 20 seconds. Blocking points are equal to the sum of the user's 5 resistance types. When the blocking shield is used up or overflows, deal damage equal to 200% of blocking points to the main target. While Benediction Resonance is active: Using return to Loneliness against targets with greater than 95% HP will deal damage equal to 8% of their respective Max HP (does not affect Wanderers). This cannot be affected by damage boost or reduction effects.
When weapon charge is full or Phantasia is triggered, switching to this weapon from another removes all debuffs from the wielder, deals damage equal to 1113.9% of ATK plus 59 to nearby targets, and launches the target. During this period gain damage immunity for 1.5 seconds (unavailable in Apex League).
Character Awakening Traits
Discover Icarus awakening in Tower of Fantasy points required and trait effects:
- 1200 Points: After equipping Precious One, Increase final damage by 10%. While using Precious One, Increase shatter by 20%.
- 4000 Points: After equipping Precious One, Increase final damage by 15%, While using Precious One, Increase shatter by 45%.
To gain Awakening points you must send gift to his character.
- Gift that awaken +80 Point:
- Silver Cookware.
- Crown Token
- Smarty Doll
- Warren Fossil
- School Idol Albis
- Signed Postcard
- Banges Specialty
- Metal Alf Figurine
- Music Box
- Gift that awaken +60 Points:
- 3D Hykros Puzzle
- Aida Comic
- Angela Ornament
- Limited Peanut Figurine
- New Game Console
- Void Angel Figurine
- A Screenwriter's Blog
- Ultimate Warrior Otter
- Umi's Poker Deck
- Gift that awaken +30 points:
- Gem Necklace
- Mirroria Toy Bricks
- Tool Set
- Cat Throw Pillow
- Chess Set
- Coloring Book
- Crazy Dumont Figurine
- Meteorite In a Bottle
- Moonrabbit Kit
- New Kalka Ornament
- Perfume Bottle
- Plush Toy
- Spirit Princess Figurine
- Gift that awaken +20 points:
- Moonflower Ornament
- Custom Poker Deck
- Flower Bouquet
- Mini Potted Plant
- Nice Picture Frame
- Paper Pinwheel
- Postcard of Aida
- Retro Harmonica
Hope this guide can help you guys to understand more about Icarus and have a better build to make his become more stronger in the game.