Lyra is a new SSR simulacra that introduce into Tower of Fantasy. Guide on which characters should Lyra team up with, matrices build & gift list.
Check out all Lyra full information and Build guide down below:
Character & Weapon Banner Info
Lyra is a new SSR DPS simulacra just released in Tower of Fantasy. She is a support character very good for breaking enemy shield.
She was born on June 23. She is also a newcomer that will explore the world of Tower of Fantasy with her Vespers as her main weapon.
- EN Voice Actor: Ryan Bartley
- JP Voice Actor: Sayaka Ohara
- Chinese Voice Actor: Chang Jiameng
How to Get Lyra Simulacra
This simulacra is a limited offer character. In order, to get her you need to spend Red Nucleus in the limited-time Candledrop Special order.
How to Get Lyra Matrices
This matrix is also a limited-time offer. You can go to Neon Shackles special order and spend Red Nucleus in Candledrop to get all of her Chips.
Weapon Stats & Effects
- Weapon Name: Vespers
- Type Effect: Grievous Physical Damage
- Shatter: 12.00
- Charge: 10.00
- Attack: 15
- Resistance: 7
- HP: 1165
Grievous Damage type: When the weapon is fully charged, the next attack will inflict damage equal to 137.00% of ATK, and make the target grievous for 7 seconds, taking 20% extra damage.
Elemental Resonance: Increase physical ATK by 15% and physical resistance by 25%. Activate by equipping 2 or more physical weapons. This set effect works in the off-hand slot. Cannot stack with effects of the same type.
- 1★: When releasing any weapon skill or discharge, if your Guard are duration will be refreshed, dealing physical damage equal to 30% of physical ATK x Number of guard to the enemy. Up to 8 guards when under the effect of Benediction, and up to 6 when without it.
- 2★: Increase the current weapon's base ATK growth by 16%.
- 3★: Increase all damage dealt by guards by 20%, and increase the guarded target's final damage by 15% for 10 seconds when releasing any weapon skill or discharge under the effect of Benediction Resonance.
- 4★: Increase the current weapon's base ATK growth by 32%.
- 5★: Forgiveness Guard: After releasing resonance 5 times, receive 1 chance to negate fatal damage for the wielder and the guarded target. After a teammate negates fatal damage, they will consume Forgiveness Guard and recover 5% of max HP. Unavailable in Apex League. Enlightenment Guard After releasing resonance 5 times. After the wielder negates fatal damage, they will consume 1 stack of enlightenment guard and recover 5% of max HP.
- 6★: When unleashing any weapon skill or discharge, the increase of final damage and healing depends on the number of guard. Each guard increases final damage and healing by 1.6%, up to 8% for 25 seconds.
Best Matrices for Lyra
Discover the best Matrices for Lyra in Tower of Fantasy from R to SSR grade.
- R Matrix: 3 Pieces of Provocateurs will increase damage dealt by physical weapons by 6%
- SR Matrix: 3 Pieces of Sobek increase damage dealt by 6% / 7.5% / 9% for each enemy nearby. Up to 3 stacks.
- SSR Matrix: You can use all 4 Lyra Pieces if you are lucky enough to get all 4 together.
- OR Use 2 pieces of Samira: Use this to increase damage progressively by 1% upon hitting a target. Stack up to 10 / 13 / 16 /20. Lasts for 1.5 seconds.
- 2 Pieces of Crow: Increase critical damage to targets with less than 60% HP by 24/30/36/42%.
Best Lyra Team Build
Earn Balance Resonance Effect: Equip at least 1 weapon of any type. Increase final damage and damage reduction by 5%, shatter and healing effect by 20%. In team play, increase final damage and damage reduction by 20%.
Lyra + Huma are the best duels Huma can play as a Tanky and deal damage plus shield break to the enemies.
- While on the ground, use Vespers to attack five times in a row.
- Enlightenment: Upon hit, Vesper's normal attack without Benediction Resonance deals extra damage to the targets bearing the Enlightenment, equal to the number of guards you carry x 2.1% of ATK.
- Glowing: Upon hit, all of Vesper's normal attacks recover HP equal to 15% of ATK.
- Sacred Strike: Vesper's aerial attack and accumulator can convert 60% of charge to shatter.
- Guard: For every 15% loss of Max HP or every 300 weapon charge gained, obtain up to 5 Enlightenment guards for yourself. Enlightenment guards lasts for 25 seconds new enlightenment dealing physical damage equal to 48% of ATK, then disappear.
While on the ground, use Vespers to attack five times in a row.
Normal Vesper Attack
- While on the ground, use Vesper to launch 5 consecutive attacks.
- First Attack: Deal damage to equal to 81.6% of ATK + 4 and knock the target back a short distance.
- Second Attack: Deal damage to equal to 59.1% of ATK + 3 and knock the target back significantly.
- Third Attack: Deal damage to equal to 123.9% of ATK + 7 and knock the target back a short distance.
- Fourth Attack: Deal damage to equal to 173% of ATK + 9 and suspend the target.
- Fifth Attack: Deal damage to equal to 196.4% of ATK + 10 and launch the target.
- While airborne, tap normal attack to unleash frustration. Each punch deals damage equal to 33.2% of ATK + 2 and consumes 10 endurance. The last hit deals damage equal to 124.5% of ATK + 7 and launches the target.
- When unleashing frustration, grab the target if possible and throw it to the ground, dealing damage equal to 556.6% of ATK + 29 in total.
- Tap and hold normal attack for up to 3 charges. Strongly suspend the target upon hit, and become immune from damage and control effect during an accumulator attack. Releasing before getting hit can trigger Phantasia.
- Phase 1 charged hit: Deal damage equal to 96% of ATK + 5.
- Phase 2 charged hit: Deal damage equal to 223% of ATK + 12.
- Phase 3 charged hit: Deal damage equal to 360.5% of ATK + 19.
- Tap and hold normal attack during normal attacks or after dodging to unleash Shimmer. Each punch deals damage equal to 20% of ATK + 1 and consume 10 endurance. Release to trigger accumulator.
- While airborne, tap and hold normal attack to trigger 3 mid-air charges. Releasing before getting hit can trigger Phantasia.
- Phase-1 charged attack: Deal damage equal to 166.3% of ATK + 9.
- Phase-2 charged attack: Deal damage equal to 288.2% of ATK + 15.
- Phase-3 charged attack: Deal damage equal to 454.4% of ATK + 24.
- After dodging, tap normal attack to pull the target to you and draw it in for 2 seconds, dealing damage equal to 261.4% of ATK + 14. Tapping and holding normal attack after dodging can trigger Shimmer after unleashing Mind Capture.
- Dodge right before getting hit to trigger Phantasia, which reduces the speed of enemies within the area. Become immune to hit stun for 0.5 seconds while dodging and recover 250 endurance.
- Forgiveness Guard: When the healing effect overflows, gain an HP shield equal up to 25% of Max HP. When Vesper has Forgiveness Guard, different guard effects are activated under different Resonances.
- Benediction Guard: The skill replaced with Shinerise, and the Wanderer earn no more Enlightenment guard, which is converted to forgiveness guard for teammate. Earn 1 Forgiveness guard for each 15% of Max HP healed, and grant up to 1 forgiveness guard to every teammate. forgiveness guard deals physical damage equal to 60% of ATK to an enemy and disappear. Also increase max HP by 10% for self and teammates.
- Attack Guard: When a Vesper Skill hits, immediately gain a shield equal to 30% of max HP. (Cooldown 30 seconds)
- Fortitude Guard: When a Vesper skill hits, immediately gain healing, restoring 2% of max HP per seconds for 20 seconds. ( Cooldown 30 seconds)
- Balance Guard: When HP is more than 50%, increase shatter by 20%. When HP is less than 50%, increase final damage by 10% and shatter by 10%.
- Leap towards the target, dealing damage equal to 702.1% of ATK + 37 and strongly suspending it. Inflict an Enlightenment mark on the target for 18 seconds. ( Cooldown 20 seconds)
- Pummel the ground and strongly launch targets in front, dealing damage equal to 702.1% of ATK + 37 and summoning up to 3 Blades for 75 seconds. This skill can be used up to 3 times, with a cooldown of 20 seconds each time. When a Blade is touched it heals target within the movement radius, restoring HP equal to 25% of the target's ATK. When 3 Blades exist, a Nebula is created. When a blade is touched, it damages targets within the movement radius, dealing damage equal to 150% of the target's ATK x movement distance / 5m.
- When weapon charge is full or Phantasia is triggered, switching to this weapon from another removes all debuffs from the wielder and unleashes Chanting Sigh, dealing damage equal to 748.1% of ATK + 39 and adding an Enlightenment mark to the target for 18 seconds, during which damage immunity lasts 1.5 seconds. ( unavailable in Apex League)
Weapon Upgrade Materials
To upgrade Lyra level you need Rockcore, Booster Frame, Nano Coating. You'll need a higher rarity of these materials when you upgrade your weapons to a higher level.
Character Awakening Traits
Discover Lyra awakening in Tower of Fantasy points required and trait effects:
- 1200 Points: While you have blessing resonance active, increase the HP of all team members by 12.5%, does not stack
- 4000 Points: While you have blessing resonance active, increase the HP of all team members by 12.5%, does not stack. Increase your own HP an additional 12.5%. Each time you successfully release a skill while having hyperbody, or your health is greater than 50%, provide 12 seconds of Hyperbody to all allies.
To gain Lyra Awakening points you must send gift to other character.
Discover Tower of Fantasy Lyra gifts and it's awakening points.
- Gift that awaken +60 Points: Ultimate Warrior Otter.
- Gift that awaken +60 Points: School Idol Albis.
- Gift that awaken +30 points: Mirroria Toy Bricks.
- Gift that awaken +30 points: Rabbit Throw Pillow.
- Gift that awaken +15 points: Moonflower Ornament.
Gifts one of this to other character to gain awakening points for Lyra.
Hope this guide can help you guys to understand more about Lyra and have a better build to make her become more stronger in the game.