Nan Yin is a New SSR simulacra that introduce into Tower of Fantasy. Guide on which characters should Nan Yin team up with, matrices build & gift list.
Check out all Nan Yin information and Build Guide down below:
Table of Contents
Character & Weapon Banner Info
Nan Yin is a New SSR DPS simulacra. She was born on June, 15 in a place called the Department of Yuheng (Formerly). She made her first debut on 21st, November 2023, and is ready to explore the world of Tower of Fantasy with her Purple Bamboo as her main weapon.
- EN Voice Actor: Dani Chambers
- JP Voice Actor: Kayo Ishida (石田嘉代)
- Chinese Voice Actor: Zhang Anqi (张安琪)
How to Get Nan Yin Simulacra
This simulacra is a limited-time offer character. In order, to get her you need to spend Red Nucleus on the limited-time Harmonious Flutistry special offer.
How to Get Nan Yin Matrices
This matrix is also a limited-time offer. You can go to Harmonious Flutistry then click Matrix Special order, and spend a Special Voucher to get all of her chips.
Weapon Stats & Effects
- Weapon Name: Purple Bamboo
- Type Effect: Altered Damage
- Shatter: 12.00
- Attack: 18
- Crit: 14
- HP: 1165
Altered Damage Type: When the weapon is fully charged, the next attack will mark the target, causing an explosion after 5 seconds. Additionally, inflict 25% of all damage received by the target while the mark exits up to a total of 560% of your ATK. Only 1 mark can be added on a target at a time.
Elemental Resonance: The Final Tune: Increase ATK by 30%. Activate by equipping 3 altered weapons. This set effect works in the off-hand slot.
Imbue: After switching to Purple Bamboo from another weapon, Purple Bamboo's damage element becomes that of the previous weapon.
Inhabit: The power of the Darkness is able to Inhabit any unlocked weapon. When Purple Bamboo is not deployed, the power of the Darkness can Inhabit any other weapon, Increasing its damage dealt by 1%. When Purple Bamboo is deployed, the power of the Darkness Inhabits Purple Bamboo increasing the wanderer's damage deal by 15%.
- 1★: For every 1 star gained by the Darkness-Inhabited by the Darkness-Inhabitedd weapon, increase Inhabit's damage boost by an additional 1%. Dimensional Collapse deals increased damage equal to (0.1% of total actual damage dealt in High-Dimensional Space by the Wanderer excluding Void Trace) plus 2.400% of ATK)(counts as base multiplier, affected by damage boost).
- 2★: Increase the current weapon's base ATK growth by 16%.
- 3★: Void Trace Inherits an additional 50% of the Wanderer's ATK. When taking lethal damage while not under Possesions, Instead of being defeated, consume Void Traces and become Immune to damage 1 time for a short period of time. This effect can only be triggered 1 time every 60 seconds and has a lower priority when similar effects are present. This set effect works in the off-hand slot.
- 4★: Increase the current weapon's base ATK growth by 32%.
- 5★: While in high Dimensional Space, Ignore 20% of the target's resistance. Up to 3 Void Abyss Currents can now be created.
- 6★: Dimensional Collapse now deals damage equal to (0.4% of total actual damage equal to 0.4% of total actual damage dealt in High-Dimensional Space by the wanderer excluding Void Trace plus 2400% of ATK) (counts as base multiplier, affected by damage boost)
Best Matrices for Nan Yin
Discover the best Matrices for Nan Yin in the Tower of Fantasy from R to SSR grade.
- SR Matrix: 3 Pieces Robarg: When a target is shattered, poison the target and deal damage equal to 45/56/67.5% of ATK every second for 10s.
- SSR Matrix: You can use all 4 Nan Yin matrices if you are lucky enough to get all 4 together.
- OR Use 2 Pieces of Lin: Increase ATK by 1.9%/2.3%/2.7%/3.1% on hit for 18 seconds, stacking up to 5 times. Only the effect to the highest level is applied when obtained repeatedly.
- Plus 2 Pieces of Lyra: Use this weapon to increase all attack types by 13% / 17% / 21%/ 25%. The lower the hp, the higher the healing received, which can be increased by up to 100%.
Best Nan Yin Team Build
This is the best team comp for Nan Yin in this Version Altered Damage comes up with a huge ATK boost with Nan Yin but you need to equip 3 Altered weapons together in order to get The Final Tune: Increase ATK by 30%.
Team comp rotation that can deal a pretty good to the enemy.
- Fiona Skill (Wellspring) Boost More ATK damage
- Nan Yin Discharge + Skill + x2 ATK + Hold ATK
- Fiona Discharge + Skill(Crashing Falls) will Suspend targets in the area.
- Nan Yin Discharge Again + ATK & Hold ATK
- Switch to Lin and use her Skill
- Repeat the Rotation
While on the ground, use normal attack to attack 5 times in a row.
- First Attack: Deal damage equal to 60% of ATK plus 3.
- Second Attack: Deal damage equal to 84% of ATK plus 4.
- Third Attack: Deal damage equal to 86% of ATK plus 5.
- Fourth Attack: Deal damage equal to 143% of ATK plus 8.
- Fifth Attack: Deal damage equal to 820% of ATK plus 43.
While airborne, use normal attack to launch 5 attacks in a row in mid-air, consuming endurance.
- First Attack: Deal damage equal to 60% of ATK plus 3.
- Second Attack: Deal damage equal to 88% of ATK plus 5.
- Third Attack: Deal damage equal to 86% of ATK plus 5.
- Fourth Attack: Deal damage equal to 138% of ATK plus 7.
- Fifth Attack: Deal damage equal to 780% of ATK plus 41.
While on the ground tap and hold normal attack when using the first/second/third/fourth normal attack to trigger Darkshadow Blast and consume endurance. Launch an attack ahead, dealing damage equal to 148% of ATK plus 8/295% of ATK plus 16/ 443% of ATK plus 23 to nearby targets and suspending them.
After triggering Darkshadow Blast, tap and hold normal attack to trigger Rift surge.
While on the ground, after triggering Darkshadow Burst, tap and hold normal attack to trigger Rift Eruption and consume endurance.
Launch an attack ahead, dealing damage equal to 871% of ATK plus 46 to nearby targets and suspending them. Damage varies based on the duration normal attack is held, up to a maximum of 1.5 times damage.
Void Abyss Current
While on the ground, tap and hold a normal attack to create an abyss current at the current location. Tap the mark on the map to transmit to that location, or to change the setting for that abyss current. Up to 2 abyss currents may be created.
Dodge right before getting hit to trigger Phantasia, reducing the speed of targets within the area. Become immune to hitstun while dodging.
Use normal attack during the short period after dodging to trigger Vortex Field. Create Darkmatter at the target location, dealing damage to 180% of ATK plus 9 to nearby targets. When nearby targets come close to the Dark Matter, a Vortex Field will form and draw them in.
When the Wanderer passes bt the Vortex Field, gain Dimensional Guard for 15 seconds, blocing damage from the locked-on target 1 time (no more than 300% of the Wanderer's Max HP). Dimensional Guard can only be triggered 1 time every 15 second.s
Activate the Hyperdimensional Field, gaining temporary invincibility, dealing damage equal to 650% of ATK plus 34 to nearby targets, and placing a 65% delay for 3 seconds on the targets (ineffective against bosses in team play). At the same time, the Void Trace on the field immediately executes its skill. Cooldown: 60 seconds.
Ascend into the air and generate a field, placing nearby targets into a High-Dimensional Space that lasts up to 60 seconds, during which the Wanderer gains hyperbody, and Purple Bamboo's damage dealt to targets in the High-Dimensional Space ignores shields.
The High-Dimensional Space gains energy equal to 2 plus number of targets within the Space every second, and triggers Dimensional Collapse at 45 energy, dealing damage equal to (0.1% of the total damage dealt by the Wanderer (excluding Void Trace) in the Space plus 1,200% of ATK). This damage counts as passive damage and is the base multiplier. It is affected by damage boost. The High-Dimensional Space fades after 4 Dimensional Collapses.
When weapon charge is full or Phantasia is triggered, remove all debuffs from the Wanderer and create chains from another dimension to bind the target upon switching to this weapon, delaying them by 65% for 3 seconds (ineffective against bosses in team play), dealing damage equal to 1,660% of ATK plus 87 to nearby targets, and becoming immune to damage for 1.5 seconds (unavailable in Apex League).
Passive: Void Trace
Confining Tune creates 1 Void Trace that launches coordinated attacks at the current locked-on target. Only 1 Void Trace may be active, and it fades after 20 seconds when not in combat.
For every 1 weapon of a different element or altered weapon equipped, increase Void Trace's damage dealt by 10%. Void Trace's damage is also not affected by damage boosts, except for Inhabit, Confining Tune, and rare stats on Titan equipment, and won't trigger additional attack effects.
Hold dodge when wielding Purple Bamboo to trigger Possession (unavailable in Apex League) and Posses Void Trace, gaining the ability to control its movements. During Possession, Coordinated Void becomes void trace's normal attack and skills.
While under Possessions, Void Trace enters Rampage state, increasing speed, damage reduction, shatter, and weapon charge by 50%. It's a normal attack and its skill damage increased by the same percentage as its Max HP lost at the time.
Coordinated Void: A periodic coordinated attack from Void Trace, dealing damage equal to 165% to 300% of Void Trace's ATK.
Void Halo: Deal damage equal to 100% of Void Trace's ATK every second to nearby targets.
Void Attack: Tap normal attack to launch 4 consecutive attacks, each dealing damage equal to 240% to 385% of Void Trace's ATK.
Void Skill: Consume 25% of Void Trace's Max HP and deal damage equal to 1870% to 2040% of Void Traces' ATK, increasing Void Trace's crit rate by 30% for 60 seconds.
Void Relief: Can be triggered when Void Trace takes lethal damage, when the Wanderer equips or unequips Purple Bamboo, or when holding dodge during Possessions.
Passive: Dark Wretch
When switching to Purple Bamboo from other weapons, Confining Tune will grant additional effects based on the element of the weapon.
Frost: Summon darkness: Alabaster Elite and deal area damage equal to 500% of ATK. Also, gain a shield equal to 60% of Max HP for 30 seconds (unavailable in Apex League). Create a hail storm by the locked-on target, dealing damage equal to 420% of ATK to nearby targets every second for 15 seconds. Counts as normal attack damage.
Flame: Summon Black Crow Dark Wretch and deal damage equal to 500% of ATK. When not under Possession, consume 5% of Void Trace's Max HP every second and deal 50% of the value as damage to nearby targets. Counts as normal attack damage (unavailable in Apex League).
Volt: Summon Longxiang Dark Wretch and deal damage equal to 500% of ATK. When not under Possession, consume 5% of Void Trace's Max HP every second and deal 50% of the value as damage to nearby targets. Counts as normal attack damage (unavailable in Apex League).
Physical: Summon Darkness: Hornmane and deal area damage equal to 500% of ATK. Gain sweeping for 30 seconds, dealing additional damage equal to 80% of ATK to nearby targets on a critical hit. Counts as normal attack damage. Can only be triggered 1 time every 0.85 seconds.
Altered: Summon Darkness: Taotie and deal area damage equal to 525% of ATK. Void Trace inherits an additional 100% of the Wanderer's ATK. Deal additional damage equal to 2000% of Void trace's ATK to nearby targets.
Weapon Upgrade Materials
To upgrade Nan Yin Purple Bambo level you need Nano Coating,Booster Frame, Acidproof Glaze, NanoFiber Fame. You'll need a higher rarity of these materials when you upgrade your weapon to a higher level.
Character Awakening Triats
Discover Nan Yin awakening in Tower of Fantasy points required and trait effects:
- 1200 Points: Increase final damage by 13%
- 4000 Points: Increase final damage by 18%. When Purple Bamboo is in the main slot, for every 1 non-altered weapon equipped increase all elemental damage by 8%
Nan Yin Gifts
Hope this guide can help you guys to understand more about Nan Yin and have a better build to make her become more stronger in the game.