Check out the best build and guide for King in Tower of Fantasy featuring their matrices, weapon, favorite gift, voice actor and more.
Character & Weapon Banner Information
- Debut: August 11th 2022
- EN Voice actor: Johnny Young
- JP Voice actor: Yoshitusugu Matsuoka
Scythe of the Crow
- Resonance: DPS
- Element: Flame
- Shatter: 12.50
- Charge: 8.00
- Skill: Mortal Coil
How to Get King Simulacra
To get King in Tower of Fantasy, you must spend Gold nucleus in Choice Weapons gacha.
How to Get King Matrices
To get King matrices in Tower of Fantasy, you must spend Proof of purchase in Choice Matrices gacha.
Build Guide - The Best Team for King
Discover Tower of Fantasy King build for PVE and PVP with in-depth explanation.
King PVE Team build
Have Shiro as your damage dealer to quickly charge other weapons then switch to King when you need to break enemies shield with his discharge or switch to Nemesis when you need heal and extra damage burst.
This build activate Weapon resonance:
Weapon resonance: With Shiro and King you will increase final damage by 10%, which in team play is further increased to 40% by using the same DPS resonance.
If you don't have Shiro you can use Samir, Crow, or Tsubasa as your main dps because they are all a good AOE and single target damage dealer.
King PVP Team build
Samir and King is a good combo build for PVP with Samir as main damage dealer and Shield break with King, both of these character are great at single target DPS with Nemesis heal and damage burst as cherry on top.
This build activate 2 resonances:
Weapon resonance: Pair Samir and King activate Attack resonance which increase final damage by 10%, which in team play is further increased to 40%.
Elemental resonance: Samir and Nemesis use the same Volt element which increase volt ATK by 15% and volt resistance by 25%.
You can swap Samir and instead use Huma, Meryl, or Zero if you want to strengthen your survivability during combat since those characters improve your shield % or heal with skills.
These are the characters that you can try if you don't have Nemesis or you don't want to use Nemesis.
Matrix Guide - The Best Matrices for King
Discover the best Matrices for King in Tower of Fantasy from R to SSR grade matrix.
Best R Matrix for King
King's Scythe of the Crow element is Flame so tier R matrix that make the most sense for him is Self-Explosive since it increase damage dealt by Flame weapons.
Best SR Matrix for King
Robarg is very powerful SR matrix after King broke enemy shield, it help him take down Bosses or shielded enemy even quicker. This is a must use Matrix if you have them in your inventory.
Best SSR Matrices for King
We combine King 2x piece with Shiro 2x piece are the best SSR matrices for King, this matrix build to break High shield enemy faster and increase his damage during combat.
Weapon - Scythe of the Crow Info
- Name: Scythe of the Crow
- Attack: 16
- Resistance: 6
- HP: 1165
Based weapon stats, no upgrade or advancement.
When fully charged weapons will set the target on fire for 8 seconds with the next attack, causing ongoing damage of 58.00% of ATK every second. Ignited targets receive 50% efficacy from healing.
Discover King's weapon Scythe of the Crow mechanic such as Normal attack, Dodge, Skill, and Discharge detail.
- While on the ground, swing the scythe to launch 5 consecutive attacks.
1. Deal damage equal to 57.1% of ATK + 3 and knock the target back a short distance.
2. Deal damage equal to 49.1% of ATK + 3 and knock the target back a short distance.
3. Deal damage equal to 106.8% of ATK + 6 and knock the target back a short distance.
4. Deal damage equal to 109.5% of ATK + 6 and knock the target back a short distance.
5. Deal damage equal to 104.2% of ATK + 5 and strongly suspend the target, and cause the Wanderer to go airborne.
- While airborne or after jumping once, attack 5 times in a row.
1. Deal damage equal to 57.6% of ATK + 3.
2. Deal damage equal to 62.6% of ATK + 3.
3. Deal damage equal to 173% of ATK + 9.
4. Deal damage equal to 194.4% of ATK + 10.
5. Deal damage equal to 158.1% of ATK + 8 and knock the target down. The higher is from the ground, the more damage is dealt, up to 600% of ATK.
- Tap and hold normal attack while airborne (or tap when a target is selected), or tap normal attack while climbing, jumping backward, or using the Jetpack to trigger trigger Asunder.
- While falling, deal damage equal to 12.5% + 1 each hit.
- Upon landing, deal damage equal to 65.4% of ATK + 3 and deliver a knockdown.
- The higher the location is when triggered, the higher the damage dealt, up to 600% of ATK.
After the fourth normal attack, hold the normal attack button to trigger Returning Chainblade. Transform into a chainblade, dealing damage equal to 124.9% of ATK + 7 to nearby targets and pulling them in.
Approach the enemy from behind while crouching, then tap normal attack to use Sneak Attack, dealing damage equal to 570% of ATK + 30.
Tap normal attack during the short perfect dodge window to trigger (tap an arrow button before dodging) Rapid Lunge.
Deal up to 126.9% of ATK + 7 damage and pull in nearby enemies.
Domain of the Bat:
When dodging summon a domain of the bat that pulls the target into the center. Tap normal attack the short period after dodging after dodging to swing the scythe, dealing up to 114.3% of ATK + 6 damage to the target.
Dodge right before getting hit to trigger a Phantasia, reducing the speed of enemies within an area. Become immune to hitstun for 0.5 seconds while dodging.
Swing the scythe dealing damage to equal to 499.9% of ATK + 26.
Cooldown: 45 seconds.
When weapon charge is full or Phantasia is triggered, remove all debuffs from the wielder and create a Flame Scythe upon switching to this weapon, dealing damage equal to 398.3% of ATK + 21 and lasts for 10 seconds.
Additionally, spawning Flaming Scythes Domain every 2 seconds. The scythes summon volcanic eruptions from the ground, which deal damage equal to 66% of ATK + 3 to targets and suspend them.
Base weapon skill stats (level 0) no upgrade.
- 1★: Increase shatter by 15%. After shattering the target's shield, deal burning damage equal to 120% of ATK to the target every second for 15 seconds.
- 2★: Increase the current weapon's base HP growth by 16.
- 3★: Increase damage dealt by 10% for each enemy within 6 meters, up to a maximum of 30%.
- 4★: Increase the current weapon's base ATK growth by 32%.
- 5★: Increase damage dealt against HP shields or shielded enemies by 100%.
- 6★: Increase damage dealt by 10% for each enemy slain for 30 seconds (stack up to 3 times).
Weapon Upgrade Materials
To upgrade King's Scythe of the Crow level you need Firecore, Acidproof Glaze, and Booster Frame. You'll need a higher rarity of these materials when you upgrade your weapons to a higher level.
Character Awakening Traits
Discover King awakening in Tower of Fantasy points required and trait effects:
- 1200 Points: Every 7 enemies defeated by King restores HP equal to 8% of Max HP.
- 4000 Points: Every 5 enemies defeated by King restores HP equal to 10% of Max HP.
To gain Awakening points you must send gift to other character.
King Best Gifts
Discover Tower of Fantasy King gifts and it's awakening points.
- Gift that awaken +80 points:
- Crown Token
- Warren Fossil
- Gift that awaken +60 points:
- 3D Hykros Puzzle
- Aida Comic
- Limited Peanut Figurine
- Limited Tata Figurine
- New Game Console
- Silver Cookware
- Smarty Doll
- Snow Globe
- Void Angel Figurine
- Gift that awaken +30 points:
- Gem Necklace
- Meteorite in a Bottle
- Gift that awaken +15 points:
- Postcard of Aida
- Retro Harmonica
- Snack Box
Gifts one of this gift to other character to gain awakening points for King.
In summary King is one of the best character in Tower of Fantasy that you can build him as a Shield Breaker, Main DPS, or Sub DPS he is very versatile and work well with other characters.