Alyss is a New SSR simulacra that introduce into Tower of Fantasy. Guide on which characters should Alyss team up with, matrices build & gift list.
Check out all Alyss full information and Build guide down below:
Character & Weapon Banner Info
Alyss is a New SSR DPS simulacra. She was born on May, 28 (Gemini) in a town called Mirrorla. She makes her first debut on 2, February 2023, and is ready to explore the world of Tower of Fantasy with her Unyielding Wing as her main weapon.
- EN Voice Actor: RISA MEI
- JP Voice Actor: CHIKA ANZAI
How to Get Alyss Simulacra
This simulacra is a limited-time offer character. In order, to get her you need to spend Red Nucleus in Frigid Wings Special Order.
How to Get Alyss Matrices
Her matrices are also a limited-time offer too. You can go to Frigid Wings matrix special order by spending Special Voucher to get all of her chips.
Weapon Stats & Effects
- Weapon Name: Unyielding Wing
- Type Effect: Ice Shell
- Shatter: 8.00
- Charge: 12.00
- Attack: 18
- Resistance: 4
- HP: 1165
Ice Shell Type: When the weapon is fully charged, the next attack will freeze targets for 2 seconds and leave them frostbitten for 6 seconds. Breaking the ice shell causes additional damage equal to 151.00% of ATK. While frostbitten, the target's weapon charge rate is reduced by 50%.
Elemental Frost Resonance: Increase frost ATK by 15% and frost resistance by 25%. Activate by equipping 2 or more frost weapons. This set effect works in the off-hand slot. Cannot stack with effects of the same type.
- 1★: Receive Alyss's support when using any frost weapon skill in the Chilling field, summoning Alyss to cast a discharge skill on the field, which is the equivalent of Wanderer casting a discharge skill. The skill that triggered the discharge skill will then be used again afterward. Alyss's supporting discharge skill damage is equal to 70% of her skill.
- 2★: Increase the current weapon's base ATK growth by 16%.
- 3★: Receive Alyss's Support every time Starry Night is triggered and Increase Starry Night and Hoarfrost damage by 10% for 12 seconds. Stack up to 3 times.
- 4★: Increase the current weapon's base ATK growth by 32%.
- 5★: Increase the damage of the Unyielding Wing's normal attack and Spatial Slice by 35%. The Wanderer receives Alyss's Protection Upon taking fatal damage, protecting the Wanderer from death 1 time and making the Wanderer immune to damage for a short time. Cooldown: 60 seconds.
- 6★: Increase frost damage by 12% when Alyss's Support reaches 3 stacks.
Best Matrices for Alyss
Discover the best Matrices for Alyss in Tower of Fantasy from R to SSR grade.
- R Matrix: 3 Pieces of Hauler will increase damage dealt to frost weapons by 6%.
- SR Matrix: 3 Pieces of Robarg will poison the target and deal damage equal to 45/ 56 / 67.5% of ATK every second for 10s when a target is shattered.
- SSR Matrix: You can use all 4 Alyss Pieces if you are lucky enough to get all 4 together OR you can spend money to get all 4.
- 2 Piece of Sakifuwa: When Frost Resonance gets triggered: Every 3 seconds, deal frost damage equal to 65%/80%/95%/110% of Frost ATK to enemies within a 10-meter radius and apply the Iceforst effect: Inflict 5% slow effect that lasts for 3.5seconds, freeze targets for 3 seconds at 3 stacks (does not apply to bosses), and increase frost damage taken by the target by 5% for 18 seconds. This Matrix's effect is also active in the off-hand slot, but only the set with the highest star rating will take effect.
- 2 Piece of Frigg: When switching from a frost weapon to another frost weapon, Frost ATK increased by 15%/18%/21%/25% for 10 seconds. Only the highest level's effect is applied when obtained repeatedly.
Best Alyss Team Build
Earn Attack Resonance: Equip at least 2 DPS-type weapons to activate. Increase final damage by 10%, which is team play in further increased to 40%.
Frigg + Alyss + Saki Fuwa Pure Frost Team earn Elemental Resonance: Increase frost ATK by 15% and frost resistance by 25%. Activate by equipping 2 or more frost weapons. This set effect works in the off-hand slot. Cannot stack with effects of the same type.
While on the ground, use Unyielding Wing to launch 5 consecutive attacks.
- First Attack: Deal damage equal to 101.3% of ATK + 5 and knock the target back a short distance.
- Second Attack: Deal damage equal to 107.3% of ATK + 6 and knock the target back significantly.
- Third Attack: Deal damage equal to 116.4% of ATK + 6 and knock the target back a short distance.
- Fourth Attack: Deal damage equal to 141.8% of ATK + 7 and suspend the target.
- Fifth Attack: Deal damage equal to 241.5% of ATK + 13 and launch the target.
While airborne, use normal attack to attack 5 times in a row in mid-air and consume endurance.
- First Attack: Deal damage equal to 72.1% of ATK + 4.
- Second Attack: Deal damage equal to 65.6% of ATK + 3.
- Third Attack: Deal damage equal to 115.8% of ATK + 6.
- Fourth Attack: Deal damage equal to 131.1% of ATK + 7.
- Fifth Attack: Deal damage equal to 343.9% of ATK + 18 and deliver a knockdown.
While using Swan Arc, tap and normal attack to pull the targets together and deal damage equal to 303.9% of ATK + 16 to all targets within range. The last hit strongly suspends the target and deals damage equal to 95% of ATK + 5.
Passive: Within 4 seconds after successfully using any weapon skill or entering Latent State, become immune to damage during the next dancing flash.
Tap and Hold a normal attack while airborne (tap when a target is selected), or use a normal attack while climbing. Jumping backward, or using the Jetpack to trigger Pummel. While failing, deal damage equal to 95% of ATK + 5 for each hit and continuously consume endurance.
Tap and hold normal attack to deal damage equal to 104.5% of ATK + 6 each time the target is hit. The last hit deals damage equal to 190% of ATK + 10. Gain hyper body during this time and continuously consume endurance.
After dodging backward, tap the normal attack 3 times consecutively to deal damage equal to 572.8% of ATK + 30 to the target, and strongly suspend the target with the first hit.
Dodge before holding to enter Latent State, during which endurance is constantly consumed and speed is increased by 50%. Increase speed by an additional 50% in the Chilling Field. When exiting Latent State, deal damage equal to 305.1% of ATk + 16 to all nearby targets and freeze them for 2 seconds.
Dodge right before getting hit to trigger Phantasia, reducing the speed of targets within the area. Become immune to hitstun while dodging.
Pull nearby targets together, then deal damage equal to 857.7% of ATK + 45 to them and strongly suspend them. The wanderer enters the Chilling Field for 30 seconds. Cooldown: 25 seconds. Gain hyper body while the skill is active.
Passive: When using any frost weapon discharge skill in the Chilling Fieldm Deal Hoarfrost damage equal to 125.8% of ATK + 71 time and slow the target for 2 seconds (the slow effect is ineffective against bosses). While in the field, for every 12 times Unyielding Wing's hit effect is triggered, further triggers Spatial Slice, dealing damage equal to 165% of ATK + 9 times to targets in the space every 2 seconds for 25 seconds (this also stops when the space disappears)
When the weapon charge is full or Phantasia is triggered, switching to this weapon from another remove all debuffs from the wielder and unleashes a discharge skill, dealing damage equal to 553.2% of ATK + 29 and strongly launching the target, during which damage immunity lasts for 1.5 seconds (unavailable in Apex leauge.)
Weapon Upgrade Materials
Character Awakening Traits
Discover Alyss awakening in Tower of Fantasy points required and trait effects:
- 1200 Points: After successfully using a weapon skill, increase final damage by 13% for 12 seconds.
- 4000 Points: After successfully using a weapon skill, increase final damage by 18% for 18 seconds. After Unyielding Wing is advanced to 1 star, receive Alyss's support when using a physical/flame/volt weapon skill in the Chilling Field, summoning Alyss to cast a discharge skill on the field, which is the equivalent of Wanderer casting a discharge skill. The skill that trigger the discharge skill will then be used again afterward.
To gain Awakening points you must send gift to her character.
Discover Tower of Fantasy Gifts an it's awakening points.
- Gift that awaken +80 Point:
- Crown Token
- School Idol Albis
- Signed Postcard
- A Screenwriter's Blog
- Gift that awaken +60 Points:
- Silver Cookware
- Smarty Doll
- Warren Fossil
- Aida Comic
- Limited Peanut Figurine
- Limited Tata Figurine
- New game Console
- Ultimate Warrior Otter
- Gift that awaken +30 points:
- Gem Necklace
- Mirroria Toy Bricks
- Rabbit Throw Pillow
- Gift that awaken +20 points:
- Moonflower Ornament
- Snack Box
Gifts one of these to her character to gain awakening points for Alyss.
Hope this guide can help you guys to understand more about Alyss and have a better build to make her become more stronger in the game.