Lan is a New SSR simulacra that introduce into Tower of Fantasy. Guide on which characters should Lan team up with, matrices build & gift list.
Check out all Lan full information and Build guide down below:
Character & Weapon Banner Info
Lan is a New SSR Defense simulacra. She was born on May 5 (Taurus) in a town called Unknown. She will make her first debut on 30, March 2023, and is ready to explore the world of Tower of Fantasy with her Vermilion Bird as her main weapon.
- EN Voice Actor: N/A
- JP Voice Actor: N/A
How to Get Lan Simulacra
This simulacrum is a limited-time offer character. In order, to get her you need to Spend Red Nucleus in the Blazing Whirlpool special offer.
How to Get Lan Matrices
This matrix is also a limited-time offer. You can go to Blazing Whirlpool special order and spend Special Voucher to get all of her chips.
Weapon Stats & Effects
- Weapon Name: Vermilion Bird
- Type: Defense
- Element: Flame
- Shatter: 14.00
- Charge: 8.00
- Attack: 16
- Resistance: 6
- HP: 1165
Flame Type: When the weapon is fully charged, the next attack will ignite the target for 8 seconds, causing damage equal to 58.00% of ATK every second. Ignited targets have 50% reduced healing efficacy.
Elemental Flame Resonance: Increase flame ATK by 15% and flame resistance by 25%. Activate by equipping 2 or more flame weapons. This set effect works in the off-hand slot. Cannot stack with effects of the same type.
- 1★: Vermillion Strength: When equipping Vermilion Bird, the ammo costs, damage, charge, and shatter effects of other weapons are multiplied by Polyfeather Parasol. Glowing Fire: When nearby targets trigger burn tally or take damage from Fiery Crash, 30% of the damage is transferred to the 3 3 highest HP percentage units near the target (including the target itself).
- 2★: Increase the current weapon's base HP growth by 16%.
- 3★: When using any discharge attack or shatter, all the active parasols trigger a Fiery Crash, dealing 30% of their usual damage 1 time. Reduce the ATK of enemies near the parasols by 15%. When in combat, spawn 3 parasols near the target immediately after dealing damage for the first time.
- 4★: Increase the current weapon's base ATK growth by 32%.
- 5★: Fiery Crash and the transferred damage ignore 60% of the target's flame resistance. Flame damage dealt by Corrosion is increased by 10%.
- 6★: Increase the damage dealt by Dancing Flames and Soaring Strike by 50%. The multiplier for rapidly spinning parasols, Phoenix Sweep, and Fiery Crash is now Polyfeather Parasol plus 2.
Best Matrices for Lan
Discover the best Matrices for Lan in Tower of Fantasy from R to SSR grade.
- R Matrix: 3 Pieces of Explosive Core Increase damage dealt by Flame weapons by 6%.
- SR Matrix: 3 Pieces of Frost Bot When HP is below 40%, using a discharge skill to switch to the current weapon restores HP equal to 160/200/240% of ATK.
- SSR Matrix: You can use all 4 Lan Pieces if you are lucky enough to get all 4 together.
- OR 2 Pieces of Meryl: If HP is less than 30% after being attacked, gain a shield equal to 20/26/32/40% of Max HP for 10s. Cooldown: 90s.
- 2 Pieces of Zero: Upon using a discharge skill to switch to the current weapon, gain a shield equal to 150/200/250/300% of ATK for 6s.
Best Lan Team Build
Earn Attack Resonance: Equip at least 2 DPS-type weapons to activate. Increase final damage by 10%, which is team play in further increased to 40%.
Elemental Resonance: Increase flame ATK by 15% and flame resistance by 25%. Activate by equipping 2 or more flame weapons. This set effect works in the off-hand slot. Cannot stack with effect of the same type.
While on the ground, use normal attack to launch 5 consecutive attacks.
- First Attack: Deal damage equal 94.8% of ATK + 5 and knock the target back a short distance.
- Second Attack: Deal damage equals 129.8% of ATK + 7 and knock the target back significantly.
- Third Attack: Deal damage equal 221.3% of ATK + 12 and suspend the target.
- Fourth Attack: Deal damage equal 241.3% of ATK + 13 and knock the target down.
- Fifth Attack: Deal damage equal 304.1% of ATK + 16 and knock the target back.
While airborne, use normal attack to attack 5 times in a row in mid-air, consuming endurance.
- First Attack: Deal damage equal 106.3% of ATK + 6.
- Second Attack: Deal damage equal 129.8% of ATK + 7.
- Third Attack: Deal damage equal 158.1% of ATK + 8.
- Fourth Attack: Deal damage equal 165.3% of ATK + 9.
- Fifth Attack: Deal damage equal 296.3% of ATK + 16.
While on the ground, tap and hold normal attack during the second to the fifth normal attack to trigger Blazing wings. Dash forward quickly and suspend self, dealing damage equal to 125% of ATK plus 7 to nearby targets and strongly suspending them.
While airborne, tap and hold normal attack to trigger Molten Heart. Then, continue to consume endurance and gain hyperbody. Control Vermilion Bird and deal damage equal to 25% of ATK plus 1 to nearby targets, and command the parasols to spin rapidly. Release normal attack to fall while failing, each attack that lands on the target deals damage equal to 50% of ATK plus 3, and knocks down the target.
Passive: When the parasols are spinning rapidly, the feathers consumed every second by flame Vortex is multiplied by Polyfeather Parasol, and the damage, charge, and shatter effects from Flame Vortex are also multiplied by Ployfeathers Parasol.
Feather: Gain 1 automatically every second, and 1 for every time damage is dealt. Cooldown: 0.5 seconds. Feathers can be stored up to 30. Polyfeather Parasol = 1 plus the number of parasols.
While not in combat, tap and hold normal attack on the ground to spawn a parasol at the designated location for 15 seconds, or until combat starts. While not in combat, use the skill to move to where the parasol is, and use double-jump to glide. Cooldown: 6 seconds.
Dodge right before getting hit to trigger Phantasia, reducing the speed of targets within the area. Become immune to hitstun while dodging.
Fly towards the parasols in the same order that they spawned, and return to the original position. The flying trail lasts 5 seconds, and targets near the trail are slowed by 50%. While gliding, become immune to damage (unavailable in Apex League). Cooldown 12 seconds. Every time the wanderer passes through a parasol, deal area damage equal to 220% of ATK plus 12 and make the parasol spin rapidly for 5 seconds.
When a weapon's normal attack or a dodge attack hits, 1 parasol spawn's near the target for 20 seconds. Cooldown: 1.5seconds. Up to 3 parasols can be active at the same time.
Fiery Crash: While using Devastating Glide, for each parasol passed through, deal additional damage equal to 64.8% of ATK multiplied by Polyfeathers Parasol.
Corrosion: Targets near the parasols take 6% more flame damage 8% more damage from a charged attacks.
Radiant Flames: Parasols deal burn damage equal to 105% of ATK every second to nearby targets for 4 seconds.
Flame Vortex: Active parasols consume 1 feather every second and deal area damage equal to 54% of ATK plus 3 (damage and feather cost from multiple parasols don't stack).
While using Devastating Glide, pass through 3 parasols before returning to the original position to gain Vermilion Domain, which grants hyperbody and 40% damage reduction for 8 seconds. While diving, Vermilion Domain deals damage equal to 50% of ATK plus 3 to targets in the area every second and increase the wanderer's speed by 30%.
After activating Fortitude Resonance: Successfully using any weapon will taunt nearby targets for 2.5 seconds. When using Devasting Glide, the Vermilion Domain expands, granting hyperbody and 20% damage reduction to nearby teammates. When using Molten Heart, vermilion domain's time to stopped.
When weapon charge is full or Phatasia is triggered, removing all debuffs from the wielder upon switching to this weapon, dealing damage equal to 849.6% of ATK plus 45 to the target, during which damage immunity lasts for 1.5 second (unavailable in Apex league). Passive: A successful hit increases flame damage by 1.2% of Polyfeather Parasol for 20 seconds.
Weapon Upgrade Materials
Character Awakening Traits
Discover Lan awakening in Tower of Fantasy points required and trait effects:
- 1200 Points: During the Fortitude Resonance, flame and frost damage received by you and your teammates in the Vermilion Domain is reduced by 16%.
- 4000 Points: During the Fortitude Resonance, flame and frost damage received by you and your teammates in the Vermilion Domain is reduced by 24%, and final damage is increased by 8%.
To gain Awakening points you must send gift to her character.
- Gift that awaken +80 Point:
- Signed Postcard.
- Gift that awaken +60 Points:
- 3D Hykros Puzzle
- Snow Globe
- Void Angel Figuring
- Warren Fossil
- School Idol Albis
- Ultimate Warrior Otter
- Umi's Poker Deck
- Gift that awaken +30 points:
- Meteorite In a Bottle
- Mirroria Toy Bricks
- Rabbit Throw Pillow
- Gift that awaken +20 points:
- Postcard of Aida
- Retro Harmonica
- Moonflower Ornament
Hope this guide can help you guys to understand more about Lan and have a better build to make her become more stronger in the game.