Here is all Matrices information in Tower of Fantasy including rarity, element, and resonance.
TOF Matrices as known as Chips are weapon attachments that give special effects and attribute damage. Matrices have four fixed slots: Thought, Memory, Belief, and Emotion. Each chip will be assigned to its spot and can't be inlaid in any other spot. Chip is divided into 4 rarities: N, R, SR and SSR.
The Matrices will be available when you reach level 21 after shutdown Hyenas.
When a player uses the same chip name that triggers a set effect, this will additional effect. In order to get the set effect of the chip, you have to use a 2-piece, 3 or 4-piece set.
Matrice can be strengthened similar to weapons, with each star you get a higher value for the set effect.
|Matrices Set||Effect Bonuses|
- 2 Piece: When switching from a frost weapon to another frost weapon, Frost ATK increased by 15%/18%/21%/25% for 10 seconds. Only the highest level's effect is applied when obtained repeatedly.
- 4 Piece: When using Frozen Domain, enemies within the domain take 60%/75%/90%/105% of Frost ATK every second.
- 2 Piece: When a target is shattered, grant 8/10/12/14% damage boost for 25s. Only the highest level's effect is applied when obtained repeatedly.
- 4 Piece: If there are 2 or more enemies nearby attacks restore HP equal to 14/18/22/26% of the damage dealt, up to 36/42/48/54% of ATK every 0.5s.
- 2 Piece: Hitting targets with Dodge skills inflicts bleed, dealing damage equal to 15/19/22.5/26% of the ATK every second for 5s.
- 4 Piece: Reduce ATK of all targets within 8 meters that are taking damage over time by 10/12/13/15%. Only the highest level effect is applied when obtained repeatedly.
Proof of trust
- 2 Piece: Increase healing capability and healing received by 10/12/14/16%.
- 4 Piece: When you or your teammates are healed, increase ATK by 12.5/15/17.5/20% for 6s. Only the highest level's effect is applied when obtained repeatedly.
- 2 Piece: Increase both damage and shatter to targets with more than 50% HP by 15/19/22.5/26%.
- 4 Piece: Upon entering battle, gain a 20/25/30/35% damage boost for 35s. Reset 5s after exiting battle.
Eye of Wind
- 2 Piece: Increase damage dealt by 14/16/18/20% when there are no enemies within 4 meters.
- 4 Piece: Upon a headshot or hitting the target with Icewind Arrow: Piercing Shot, increase ATK by 15/18/21/25% for 8s.
- 2 Piece: Increase critical damage to targets with less than 60% HP by 24/30/36/42%.
- 4 Piece: Crits deal additional damage over time every second equal to 18/22/26/30% of ATK for 5 seconds. This effect does not stack.
- 2 Piece: If HP is less than 30% after being attacked, gain a shield equal to 20/26/32/40% of Max HP for 10s. Cooldown: 90s.
- 4 Piece: Increase Whirlwind's damage by 36/45/54/63% and restore HP equal to 30/38/44/50% of damage dealt while Whirlwind is active. The maximum HP restored every 0.5 seconds cannot exceed 60/72/81/90% of ATK.
- 2 Piece: Increase damage progressively by 1% upon hitting a target. Stack up to 10/13/16/20 times. Last for 1.5s.
- 4 Piece: Increase Deal EM Star's electrical explosion damage by 16/22/30/40% of ATK.
- 2 Piece: Upon using a discharge skill to switch to the current weapon, gain a shield equal to 150/200/250/300% of ATK for 6s.
- 4 Piece: While the shield is active. you and your teammates deal 16/20/24/28% more damage.
- 2 Piece: When a target is being healed, their volt ATK is increased by 8/10/12/15% for 20s. This effect does not stack, and only the highest level's effect is applied when obtained repeatedly.
- 4 Piece: When healing yourself or your Electrode, the healed target gains a charge of "Lightning". The next attack within 30s will cast lightning upon the target, dealing volt damage equal to 240/300/360/420% of volt ATK, and damage caused by Electrodes is reduced by 50%. Cannot be triggered more than once in 10s. " Lightning" charges do not stack. Only the highest level's effect is applied when obtained repeatedly.
- 3 Piece: Increases damage dealt to grievous targets by 12/15/18%.
- 3 Piece: When dealing damage greater than 100% of ATK, deal additional damage equal to 60/75/90% of ATK. Cooldown: 3s.
- 3 Piece: Using a discharge skill to switch to the current weapon grants 80/100/120 weapon charge points.
- 3 Piece: Increase speed of obtaining weapon charge by 10/12.5/15%.
- 3 Piece: Increases ATK by 15/19/22.5% when there are no enemies with 6 meters.
- 3 Piece: When a target is shattered, poison the target and deal damage equal to 45/56/67.5% of ATK every second for 10s.
- 3 Piece: Deal higher damage at lower HP. Deal maximum damage when HP is 20%. The damage can be increased by up to 20/25/30%.
- 3 Piece: When HP is below 40%, using a discharge skill to switch to the current weapon restores HP equal to 160/200/240% of ATK.
- 3 Piece: Increase damage dealt by 6/7.5/9% for each enemy nearby. Up to 3 stacks.
- 3 Piece: Upon switching to the weapon, gain 50/62.5/75% damage reflection for 3s. Cooldown: 30s. Upon switching to another weapon, gain a 20/25/30% damage boost for 5s. Cooldown: 30s.
- 3 Piece: Increase damage dealt by volt weapons by 6%.
- 3 Piece: Increase damage dealt by Flame weapons by 6%.
- 3 Piece: Increase damage dealt by frost weapons by 6%.
- 3 Piece: Increase damage dealt by physical weapons by 6%.
How to get Matrices
There is some way to get Matrices you have to do Matrix Caches or reward by exploring, completing the quest, or F2P Caches machine. You can use Caches currency such as Gold Nucleus, Black Nucleus. Some of them also available in store.
End of Tower Fantasy Matrices Wiki.